Recruitment System - Time Card Rewards
Recruiting new people to the game can be profitable when you make use of the Referral System. If a person makes a character after clicking on your unique link to Nodiatis then all their purchases will be tracked and for every $20 they spend you will receive a time card. This only works if you actually bring new people to the game. If both accounts are being accessed by the same computer or paid for by the same person or being shared in any way then you will not receive time cards.
YOU MUST READ THESE RULES - blatantly breaking the rules can get your account suspended!
Things you CAN'T do:
1. You cannot SPAM your link! Never post it more than once on any one site or forums. Never merely post your link with no explanation of what it is or with a terse explanation such as "Play this" or "go here".
2. Do not mislead or annoy people with your link - it defeats the purpose. You want people who click your link to WANT to sign-up and eventually pay for the game because if they don't then there's nothing in it for you.
3. Don't post your link in Nodiatis or in the Nodiatis forums - it's pointless since the people here already have accounts.
4. Refer your own accounts or accounts of people you share computers/emails/purchaser info with. This will be automatically filtered out.
Things you CAN and should do:
1. Write about Nodiatis and include your reference link on your Facebook, Twitter, blog, or other type social media. THIS IS SO EASY and can get you TIME CARDS out the WAZOO!
2. Include your link in your signature of other forums that you frequent. Include an explanation such as "Games I'm Currently Playing"
3. Write a detailed and intelligent post when posting your link in any forums (other than these). Tell people what you like and possibly don't like about the game and what makes it better or similar to games you've played in the past. Don't beg/ask/tell them to play it - just tell them you play it.
To acquire your link you must type /refer while logged on Nodiatis. Your link will be displayed in the textbox so you can copy/paste it. You can also type /sig to obtain code you can paste into a forum signature to have a Nodiatis graphic that uses your link.