Archers
Old 07-14-2008, 12:11 PM   #1
DeLeon

Post Archers

What is the best way to set up an archer ?, i know a few people said it took them a few times to figure it out. So what have yall figured out ?

Old 07-14-2008, 12:15 PM   #2
Somneil

The cookie cutter archer, which everyone should use, because its unquestionably the most powerful class in the game (TM). Or, if you like, its the "easy button" in Nodiatis.

Melee: Pure Dex
Magic: Pure Int until Int reaches 112, then Half Int/Half Cnc
Defense: Pure Dur until Dur reaches 100, then Half Agi/Half Cnt
Recovery: Pure Reg until Reg reaches 109 then 1 Reg/1 PRe/1 MRe

Throw in some white and green heal gems and a healing pet and you'll be just like every other archer/killing machine out there.

Have fun and remember -- "trishot ftw!" Repeat this in chat as often as possible to be like the other new archers.

Last edited by Somneil; 07-14-2008 at 12:57 PM..

Old 07-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
antwon09

=] Great Advise

Old 07-15-2008, 10:08 AM   #4
DeLeon

Thanks man much appreciated

Old 07-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #5
spartanairborne

In my opinion however, the best class to go with (even for building an archer) is adventurer. You have very low stat exp bonuses/penalties, which increases leveling rate, and the +3% to all other exp gains is also very nice.

But, the best part about it is that all your stats start at an even 101, allowing you to build your char as custom as you want, enhancing the 'cookie cutter' effect.

Rather than heal, though, i hybrid as an offensive caster and use mostly red magic, with blue magic used mostly to dump all my energy over to mana allowing me to use even more red magic, allowing me the most damage possible in the first few seconds of the fight.

Old 07-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #6
cyric
Crab Defiler

i actually prefer the 2 and 1 deal myself , melee pure dex magic 2 cnc and 1 int and defence cnt 2 dur 1 till u take minimal magic damage and chuck in a few heals and your sorted :O

Old 07-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #7
Mochi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somneil View Post
The cookie cutter archer, which everyone should use, because its unquestionably the most powerful class in the game (TM). Or, if you like, its the "easy button" in Nodiatis.

Melee: Pure Dex
Magic: Pure Int until Int reaches 112, then Half Int/Half Cnc
Defense: Pure Dur until Dur reaches 100, then Half Agi/Half Cnt
Recovery: Pure Reg until Reg reaches 109 then 1 Reg/1 PRe/1 MRe

Throw in some white and green heal gems and a healing pet and you'll be just like every other archer/killing machine out there.

Have fun and remember -- "trishot ftw!" Repeat this in chat as often as possible to be like the other new archers.
Is there a reason why we stop at certain stats then split them (i.e. Pure Dur until Dur reaches 100, then half agi/ half cnt)? I am curious because I am following this build. So far it works fine but I know it can be better since Im still increasing Int to 112. Also, i had a question about trishot and crit stuff. Do you have a better chance of doing them when your level of those skills is equal or higher to the creature your battling? or does it matter simply on percentages as it states?

Dofus Beta 2.0
Old 09-27-2009, 03:23 PM   #8
Joy Luc

Default Dofus Beta 2.0

every dofuser needs bawwgt com]dofus kamas, but most of them can't find a good bawwgt com]cheap dofus kamas provider, so it's a problem is they want to bawwgt com]buy dofus kamas now bawwgt will be your best choice on bawwgt com]dofus

Old 09-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #9
Emperor006

what in the hell is a dofus or a bawwgt?

Old 09-28-2009, 02:53 AM   #10
Sapreaver
Temporarily Suspended

I personally don't support them but vampire archers can be very good tri shots for over 300 each shot and 10%(or even 5%) life leach with heal pets is really really hard to beat

Old 09-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
USAViper2127
Rare Collector

strongest player in the game is an archer??? Oh no wiat, its a DWer. What about the 2nd strongest?? DWer... Get my picture?? Archers show there damage, DWers show there speed. Archers aren't invincable. And btw, I dont do that build. I have alot more dur then 100

Old 01-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #12
Emperor006

Quote:
Originally Posted by honastophonry View Post
Hello swantosad
ihasacoupon com/ - generic sertraline
Don’t go another day without action for these overwhelming situations
ihasacoupon com/]zoloft for anxiety
Zoloft - The effective SSRIFDA-Approved Medications
No Prescription is Needed
Free Shipping for Bulk Orders
15% Discount on Reorders Buy Zoloft (Sertraline) online and save your money! Worldwide delivery, no prescription, no hidden fees!
Zoloft is known as an anti-depressant oral medicine particularly intended to heal the incapacitating symptoms of gloominess and anxiety chaos
<a href=ihasacoupon com/>generic zoloft</a>

- Generic Zoloft has been confirmed to be thriving in the treatment of gloominess
Oh goodie. I'm glad we bumped *this* thread again.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #13
purefear
Gem Pouch Expert

ok hold on i do have one question what lvl should melee magic def and rec be you list everything but that