Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

RESOURCING Exploit
Old 08-19-2019, 12:13 PM   #1
raist
Crab Defiler

Default RESOURCING Exploit

Reporting this now, because I think that it can only help the current market and the weaker sane players with no alts.
It promotes the usage of TCs by all sorts of players so should be OK with Glitch and in a way maybe counter balances the TC hoarders, who currently sit as t9 wood and no Resources.
Doubt it that the waste of REAL time for the current TC burners will be even worth the benefits of this trick. they got too much gold as it is!

If you burn all of your RT (semi beneficial even if IN RT), everyone can battle and resource as much as they want with no RT.
When you start Resourcing Plants, you can see the tier of the plant you are going to get and you have like 20 sec for the mini game.
If you see a starfire T30, you can use a TC to add RRT and then collect the plant, that way instead of collecting 1-2 starfires with no RT, you can collect 6-12 in RRT, cover the TC cost and get more play time.
Arena bonus chance also applies on all that, zone bonuses and mongo chances too!
plants, dyes, and cloth are used in EVERY LG plan so I doubt the market will drastically shift thanks to this info.

Similar Trick can be used in hunting mini game on very fast connection, but you got to be sitting on the TC with a right click already, ready to hit use TC for RRT and then shoot the prey Fast.

Old 08-19-2019, 05:06 PM   #2
Blaze
Epic Scholar

if someone is willing to work this hard to get ahead in the game. I say let them. game could use more resources but I honestly doubt more than 2-3 people will actually use this method. so slight buff for them but nothing anyone should care about. cba personally~ imagine most are like me.

Your one stop guide to everything nod.

Old 08-20-2019, 07:24 AM   #3
Lakki
Gem Pouch Expert

too much of a pain in the ass to do this, and isn't even worth the time to fix the bug O.o

almost as much of an exploit as crafting 25 shields, for 300 gold profit. sheesh!

Old 08-20-2019, 10:56 AM   #4
Roeth
Seer's BFF

What is this 'burn all your RRT', that the OP speaks of ?

Old 08-20-2019, 02:54 PM   #5
Qratos
Gem Pouch Expert

I have to burn thru rt? what's that lol :P