Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
Forgot?

Ind rating vs group rating
Old 02-25-2014, 01:06 PM   #1
Neela
Boss Hunter

Default Ind rating vs group rating

I didnt really know where to put this but i try it here. I have had higher ind rating for like 2 weeks now as we changed one player in arena team. But the ind rating is still rasing loads and it is a lil annoying as i wanna get full tokens. Do we need to lose on purpose for getting the ind rating down? i wanna know for future knowledge as for now im not ready to lose ratings but it sure is annyong. Atleast should make so ind raiting doesnt raise when u have the group rating lower or something..

Old 02-25-2014, 01:08 PM   #2
Neela
Boss Hunter

And another question is, when do i start to get full tokens? for now when i writing this its 240 ish rating diff between my group and ind rating

Old 02-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #3
StormGuardian
Seer's BFF

The ratings slowly converge. And I mean slowly. This is to prevent temp teams from gaining tokens too easily. Yes, I realize you only changed 1 person, you just have to keep going, losses will help them converge a little faster(I think), but really, it's not THAT big of a loss, except the first few days(or like, 50-100 matches if you're a slow arena'er).

Old 02-26-2014, 02:40 AM   #4
Neela
Boss Hunter

I know the reason but its gone over 2 weeks and it feels like the gap between group rating and ind rating is not getting less. But i take it as next time lose on purpose is the way to go then..

Old 02-26-2014, 06:25 AM   #5
Oneangel
Rare Collector

From my experience last season it doesn't ever fully converge and took me over 200 fights to get the rating close enough to get max tokens. I think each team should be allowed to change 1 person per season without penalty as sometimes unforeseen circumstances change and you need to change teams however honourable the original intention.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 02-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #6
Zan
Gem Pouch Expert

As someone who barely uses the pvp system, I am wondering: why is there a penalty on tokens for chosing to have temporary teams?
Since token max gains are based on the team rating, and this rating is cut by 1/3rd with every new member added, why also penalise it via ind. rating? (i.e. the cut on the team rating should be enough)

Old 02-26-2014, 02:51 PM   #7
Oneangel
Rare Collector

Temp teams don't have a rating appropriate to their strength. Late on in a season a very strong temp team could cause a team that had worked for 5 months to get to 1500 rating to loose 200 rating over a couple of hours. This was implemented to discourage temp teams.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 02-26-2014, 03:31 PM   #8
>.>
Auction Master

neela write down your ind and team ratings. after a few fights check to see how much each rose. Team should have risen faster than ind albeit not by much.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:35 AM   #9
Neela
Boss Hunter

its a difference with 190 ratings now but i get full tokens so its fine now. But this is totaly a nerf for people who wanna have a perm team but gets unlucky to have to change one or both in the perm team...