Old 06-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
Greita
Neophyte

Awww, Of course we're going to miss you Vib :[

Old 06-26-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
Ebonflame
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Ebonflame Send a message via Yahoo to Ebonflame

I've seen you in chat and you seem nice enough. Why are you leaving?

-The Crow

Disclaimer: I shall in no way, shape, or form be responsible for any butthurt you suffer when I put your stupidity on display. If you don't want to be mocked, then don't be an idiot.

Old 06-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
Vibrissae
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonflame View Post
I've seen you in chat and you seem nice enough. Why are you leaving?
]Because I had someone in civil harassing me, and wouldn't stop, then when I finally stood up for myself everyone freaked out on me, so I just don't want to deal with her bull anymore.

Old 06-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #5
sherman

When you sit there and basically flirt and carry on in civil and forums and try to get people to "love" you in there, of course your gonna have some ****twit harass you.

You put yourself in that position and have no one to blame but yourself.

One less little attention grabbing e-wh**e and I'm glad.

A few tips:

Don't make it obvious you're a girl

Learn to handle the perverts you immature s**t

Stop cybering

Don't flirt

Stop getting everyone to love you

Stop being nice

If you need more tips on what to do, PM Melusinenyxie or some name like that, she gets **** like that quite often.

May you be less of a e-wh**e on your next game and learn to deal with the consequences of your actions.

P.S Before you little cybering ****twits try any "heroic actions" why don't you grow up and get some attention from a girl in real life and stop defending the obviously guilty little s**t and trying to justify her.

Don't feed the s**ts and they won't come in here begging for an e-p**n.

Oh and boohoo you had someone harass you, get over it. Stay in uncivil for awhile before you claim "harassment" you obviously have never had someone truly harass you.

Last edited by sherman; 06-26-2010 at 02:12 PM..
  Reply With Quote Received Infraction

Old 06-26-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
Vibrissae
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
When you sit there and basically flirt and carry on in civil and forums and try to get people to "love" you in there, of course your gonna have some ****twit harass you.

You put yourself in that position and have no one to blame but yourself.

One less little attention grabbing e-wh**e and I'm glad.

A few tips:

Don't make it obvious you're a girl

Learn to handle the perverts you immature s**t

Stop cybering

Don't flirt

Stop getting everyone to love you

Stop being nice

If you need more tips on what to do, PM Melusinenyxie or some name like that, she gets **** like that quite often.

May you be less of a e-wh**e on your next game and learn to deal with the consequences of your actions.

P.S Before you little cybering ****twits try any "heroic actions" why don't you grow up and get some attention from a girl in real life and stop defending the obviously guilty little s**t and trying to justify her.

Don't feed the s**ts and they won't come in here begging for an e-p**n.

Oh and boohoo you had someone harass you, get over it. Stay in uncivil for awhile before you claim "harassment" you obviously have never had someone truly harass you.
I am not attention grabbing.
I don't know how not to make it obvious I am a girl, because I am a girl, and I love being a girl.
I don't talk to perverts. I iggy them.
I don't cyber.
I don't flirt.
Everyone does love me.
And I am nice.
I don't talk to Mel.
I'm not a whore.
It's obvious you know nothing about me.
And I have no clue who you are, it's weird you know who I am.

Old 06-26-2010, 03:06 PM   #7
Melusinenyxie
Auction Master

Sherman the person 'harrasing' Vib was me. She got emo hurt because I called her an annoying teenager. She iggied me. More power to her. She kept trying to take potshots at me hiding behind her iggy curtain so she couldn't see any response I said to her. Her little buddies must have exxaggerated what I was saying to her because apparently 'annoying teenager' Turns into me harrassing and tormenting her.

Vibbrissae, doll. If you want harrasment go chill in uncivil a bit like sherman said. You'll learn words and things about yourself you never heard before. You'll be kicked around cyber stalked drooled over your gender questioned. You're a 16yo girl. You'll get pm's of sexual explicit content you'll learn more about sex then in any sex ed class. You'll be more knowledgeable than a hooker and can cuss better than a kid with tourettes. If you get this insulted over me Calling you an annoying teenager than I'm sorry you can't take a hit. I joke I'm sarcastic I don't take a game seriously. Laugh at people. Or when you ignore them don't try and figure out what they are talking about. I never harrassed you. i never made alts to bug you. I never said dirty mean things to you behind them. I didnt take shots at you on the forums. I didn't cry and beg to your friends. I did nothing to you. I'm glad you are taking your HS drama somewhere else :]

Old 06-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #8
Juan Arquero

Vibrissae: I'm sorry that you feel that you have to leave. I'm sure that you will be missed at SWFTW. Unfortunately, the real world is full of idiots and Internet chat rooms (like civil) attract them, so sometimes you have to ignore them and sometimes you need to put them in their place...

sherman: the girl is underaged, so the insults and disgusting language in your post were completely inappropriate. If you had said what you posted in front of me in person, you would be consuming your meals through a straw now.

Coccyx: I know who you are (you're one of the lowlifes who uses the most disgusting language I've ever seen in uncivil). If you leave, I won't miss you at all.

Old 06-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #9
Ebonflame
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Ebonflame Send a message via Yahoo to Ebonflame

I'm glad that someone agrees with My sentiments about Sherman's post. I have had it flagged for review by the moderators...and if it gets removed, good, and if HE gets removed, even better.

-The Crow

Disclaimer: I shall in no way, shape, or form be responsible for any butthurt you suffer when I put your stupidity on display. If you don't want to be mocked, then don't be an idiot.

Old 06-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #10
Juan Arquero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonflame View Post
I'm glad that someone agrees with My sentiments about Sherman's post. I have had it flagged for review by the moderators...and if it gets removed, good, and if HE gets removed, even better.
Thank you. I've had previous disputes with sherman because of similar incidents. Note that sherman's account is already "Temporarily Suspended," but I don't know if it was because of his post in this thread or something else he did today. One never knows with sherman...

Old 06-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #11
Evilfox
Boss Hunter

This is the most pointless thread...

Old 06-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #12
Ancestor

Vibrasse, you make it hard to stay away from posting...

I've seen your little conversations here on the forums, what you IM'd Daer, what you were doing on the Who Are We Talking To thread.

Judging by your little boyfriends here following you around, you have a nice fanbase.

You know why guys love you here? Because you flaunt that you are a girl, and horny little boys on the internet flock to you, while the more experienced, less horny, tend to ignore little people like you because you have such an immature fanbase.

@Juan Aquero: If you have been out in the real world, you would know that what Sherman's post contains, is nothing to what you can hear little 10 year old girls fling out of the their mouths, so I am pretty sure Vibrasse has heard it all before, and I KNOW you just didn't condescend Sherman for trolling...check your siggy to see the hypocrite in you. Oh, and nice internet tough guy act, threatening people in real life because of the internet, really mature.

@Ebonflame: Yes, Sherman is an annoying little troll, but your little antics because he insulted your online girlfriend are not much better, if at all.

@Mel: It's a 16 year old girl in civil surrounded by a bunch of guys, wtf do you expect to happen when you insult their wet dream?

If any of you have any responses, you can direct them to me in uncivil.

I'm with Evilfox. The entire thread made was to draw attention, which nullifies quite a bit of Vibrasse's counter-argument.

Last edited by Ancestor; 06-27-2010 at 07:22 AM..

Old 06-26-2010, 04:43 PM   #13
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Mel, I resent your misrepresentation of Uncivil. Even though we spice up our language in Uncivil frequently, we certainly aren't THAT boorish.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #14
nekkid
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
Mel, I resent your misrepresentation of Uncivil. Even though we spice up our language in Uncivil frequently, we certainly aren't THAT boorish.
We aren't?

Old 06-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #15
Melusinenyxie
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
True I get more abuse from civil than i do uncivil tbh irl bbq.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #16
Migleyy
Seer's BFF

NODIATIS FORUM DRAMA !!!! = fail

Old 06-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #17
Amuletwulf

Why would someone who is quitting make a post, then come back to check said post? Isn't that like anti-quitting?

Old 06-26-2010, 05:26 PM   #18
Melusinenyxie
Auction Master

Another let's harrass mel cause it's fun thread http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/un...cry-girls.html

As for vib not flirting with anyone heres one post that proved that wronghttp://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/un...le-secret.html

Old 06-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #19
Juan Arquero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
Rofl don't get out much do ya?
Obviously, you don't know me at all, since I'm a taxi driver, so I get out plenty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
well since it would make juan happy if I knew something about a random person I decided to look through vibrissaes post to see if anything would jog my memory on her. I did find something of hers I remember, I remember reading this post and being rather creeped out by it at the time...
Wow! She admitted that she is jailbait! That is sooooo creepy... I mean that is almost as bad as some of the crap I've seen in uncivil... Oh, wait a minute... it isn't even close. A joke by a 16 year old girl about how she is jailbait hardly compares to the obsceneties I've seen in uncivil, including some that I've seen you produce!

Old 06-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #20
ajones

I'm with Sherman, Mel, and Evilfox. C'mon. You're 16. So unless you're home-schooled, you've probably heard it all... And just remember before you wine and try to get the attention you so desperately crave, words can't hurt you... Just chill out. There's a thing called /i which ignores a character, or just go into /DND for a few... Don't just start up threads to get attention...