Old 05-15-2015, 06:24 PM   #141
Oneangel
Rare Collector

Now 1 v 1 sounds exciting

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 05-15-2015, 07:14 PM   #142
Conqueror
Rare Collector

I like this arena system.

Sure, I will acknowledge that it has its problems. The queue can be long. Teammates can be weak. Rating gain can be frustratingly low etc. A lot of these issues have to do with the fact that there are not enough people. If more people were actively playing, arena would continue around the clock.

Losing is frustrating for everybody. If you think that the person that gets killed instantly while fighting extremely powerful toons is not frustrated, you are wrong. They die a lot more than you do and building a character, however weak, is a labor that requires commitment and endurance especially in Nodiatis where everything takes a lot of work. For this reason, I try not to discourage anybody that has queued even if they die as soon as the timer hits zero. Rather, I wish that more low levels and "weaker" toons would queue so that there would be more fights and things would balance themselves out. Also, there are always bigger fish in the sea and someone stronger may be annoyed by your antics (something to think about).

I enjoyed this arena season. I probably participated more than I have during most of the other seasons combined. I altered my build and tried different strategies like I have never done before. I lose my fair share and I get frustrated as well but, for me, this has been the most involved arena season by far.

I am not sure what to think of 1 vs. 1. It does not seem like a good idea to me at this time. Perhaps 2 vs. 2 is a better idea.

Old 05-16-2015, 08:05 AM   #143
Fior
Temporarily Suspended

We can choose between 1 vs 1 arena once in three-four months and play arena only one week because no need more time... one fight and winner goes further...
or...
3 vs 3 arena play every day, day by day, loosing so much time each day for three or four months.
Ofc... 3 vs 3 arena can be played once in three-four months during only one week also... and one fight and winners goes further.

Tempers can be a problem, but hey... Glitch tell us he will use TC upgrade system... so... if u want tempers use TC

Old 05-16-2015, 10:46 AM   #144
Zelgaelli
Temporarily Suspended

i see no flaws with the system, only flaws within the players.

Old 05-16-2015, 02:45 PM   #145
Blaze
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelgaelli View Post
i see no flaws with the system, only flaws within the players.
That's because you're a low level that can only benefit from this type. Rather than a cap that gets dragged down

Old 05-16-2015, 03:09 PM   #146
Zelgaelli
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
That's because you're a low level that can only benefit from this type. Rather than a cap that gets dragged down
even as a cap id still get my ass handed to me.
wouldent bitch bout it.
maybe spend $1000 on one toon and you can compete? or nah?

Old 05-16-2015, 06:01 PM   #147
Fior
Temporarily Suspended

...or we can choose who pay many TC”s ---> win arena.
How about that ?