Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
RECOVER | REGISTER

part two of dtc
Old 06-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
whipthis
Crab Defiler

Default part two of dtc

Clannies have sent me screen shots of dtc clan battling them and then saying he wont clan battle them anymore if they tell him where i am farming.

I have had him on iggy since glitch said not to talk to him and the dakif in clan can voche for it. I never said anything about him. I did however say when he switched to the mal side that he was gonna keep attacking me. And I have screen shots to proved that he is asking clannies where i am at.
As for the screen shots it is not letting me post anything keeps saying it fails.

Last edited by whipthis; 06-19-2012 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: additional comments

Old 06-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
xebicls
Crab Defiler

okay i was going to upload screenshots but uploading from pc's seems to be broken or not working, multiple people now have had failed attachment attempts. trying to get around this.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
>.>
Auction Master

you need to have more than 25 posts to link screenies

Old 06-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #4
xebicls
Crab Defiler

yea, too bad it doesnt tell you that until youve already attempted pc upload/url upload, and got all the way to embedded images -_-. and im not bumping 22 threads to post screenies lol. thanks for the info even if it was a little late

Old 06-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
whipthis
Crab Defiler

http://photobucket.com/dtcscreenies

the direct link to the screenshot received from three different clan members.

Last edited by whipthis; 06-19-2012 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: forgot comments

Old 06-19-2012, 07:47 PM   #6
Master
Boss Hunter

whip, i like you... but these look old.. for example, daer and the nod calculator is ages ago. and even then i see nothing wrong.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #7
Tsurguy
Boss Hunter

that message from daer was sent today.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #8
xebicls
Crab Defiler

yea i can verify those are from less than 6 hours ago.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #9
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

these are from a couple hours ago i think. when i was helping ravenshadow with her crushing exp

Old 06-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #10
Tsurguy
Boss Hunter

Yep hour and half to two hours ago for the one with rawr chat in them.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:53 PM   #11
Master
Boss Hunter

oh, than nevermind. i apologize.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #12
Conqueror
Rare Collector

If you are trying to get him banned, this will probably not do it. He is just playing the game here. You could try and argue that he is ganking (ganging up on a player that does not have a chance of defending himself/herself) but that is not against the rules in Nod as far as I know. If anything, open pvp is encouraged.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #13
xebicls
Crab Defiler

Considering like two weeks ago glitch already had to get involved over them arguing, and now dtc is back poking the bees hive so to speak, its up to him. Ive made sure whip didnt aggrivate the situation any further. Also, i think using the clan war as a way to harass a nonpk that your supposed to be leaving alone could be considered either misuse of game systems, or at the least continued harassment when they were both told to leave eachother the hell alone. At the least its pathetic, and hes vowing to attack anyone under cap in our clan until we tell him where she is. And when hes bringing two more people with him everytime, that also might fall under ganking as well. But im not glitch, i dont know all the rules, and i dont try to speculate on things like preexisting problems. Id advise to just stay out of it and let glitch do his job.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #14
Master
Boss Hunter

to be honest, just is just a huge case of grow the **** up.... however, if whip honestly didnt do anything what so ever and he just started harassing then that is wrong... however there is no proof that she did not say or start anything, this is just a one sided evidence... so you will have to understand if glitch does nothing about it.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:29 PM   #15
whipthis
Crab Defiler

Master I do understand that. I have had him blocked since the day glitch said to leave each other alone. I have not talk to him, about him or anything anywhere. All i did was step outside of t2 and he started the clan battle. Since then proceeded to cb my clannies in misty and asking them where he could find me as proof shows.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #16
whipthis
Crab Defiler

I do have one question if u are grouped up with a lvl 83 and 85 you cannot cb another person correct? then there is my proof i didn;t do it because i was grouped with dakif and zipline both of which are lvl 80+

Old 06-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #17
Master
Boss Hunter

i know, and that is very frustrating... and i do like you as you well know... however, as much anoying it can be..... i see nothing wrong here, its part of the game to pk and clan Battle.. its also ok i think to play assassin and try to hunt a player down. if he starts using words as a form of harassment then something needs to be done, but as for what he is doing now, i see nothing wrong. sorry that you feel bothered tho.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #18
whipthis
Crab Defiler

Master,

I know what you are saying. I just feel that he shouldn't be allowed to clan battle my clannies and then tell them that he won't Clan battle them again if they tell him where I am. He was told to leave me a lone and going after the people in misty and telling them to tell him where I am farming so he can kill me is not right for the clan that has nothing to do with his hatred for me. I am trying to spare the clan from his persistance in killing them to find out where I am farming. They are a little more than concerned about it and I feel that something must be done because pretty much will not stop til he kills me as many times as possible. I cannot go into hiding in areas that is way beyond my level and I do have a clan member that groups with me for arena but we cannot farm in the same areas. He stated to a few clannies that the reason he chose the opposite side was to kill me. I feel that I have done everything glitch has asked and think something should be done. Until Glitch has a chance to look over everything and if possible talk to dakif and zipline and silentdeath about this I am continuing to do what I was told and that includes keeping him ignored and all of his known characters ignored. I have been switching my farming spots as well I just fear that my clan members will not be left alone until he gets what he wants which is me. As you can see from the screen shots all he wants is me. Which is a little obessive and disturbing to say. The higher level clan members does not have a problem attacking him if he should attack me again but I rather it not come to a he said she said debate. I did everything I am suppose to do but all of a sudden two weeks have glitch has said to leave each other alone I'm getting attacked and my clan members are getting bothered with him trying to find out where I am. To me that seems a little bit of stalking which I know in clan wars that is a given but to the point of saying tell me and I won't kill you is a little to far out there. I do not know the exact rules about this which is why i did ask glitch for clarification on this matter. I would like it to end honestly. I just want to play the game and help out my clan as much as I can without having to worry about the drama and the negativity that the clan is getting because of a certain person saying stuff or trolling my every move. Any suggestions are welcome but there is not much more I can do but to keep him ignored.

Last edited by whipthis; 06-19-2012 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: forgot some things

Old 06-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #19
Master
Boss Hunter

everyone in misty could reverse it and hint him down and force him while hes farming?
im not attacking you, im.just being fair and trying to see things threw glitchs eyes.

i will not comment anymore on this, just wanted to try and help u understand

Old 06-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #20
whipthis
Crab Defiler

I thank you for that master I really do. I was just trying to say that clan misty does not want to put fuel to the fire until glitch has a chance to look at everything. They fear that if they attack him while he is attacking me that it might be seen as we started this. I just dont know what the right course of action to do is at this time.