Eternity
Old 02-09-2009, 01:50 AM   #1
trunkthefunk

Default Eternity

When do you actually start to see the effect of eternity act on you? i got mine up to level 20 and it hasent changed my Gradual repair. what level does it have to be to get a change of 1 number?

Old 02-09-2009, 02:01 AM   #2
Music

Well you could calculate I guess. However you didnt say what gradual repair gem you have. What lvl and how much it gives you each round-about.

It says 0.4% on the skill. So 20 x 0.4% is 8%. Then you could just calculate the 8% of your hp points increase per gem round.

I am pretty sure that at lvl 25 of that skill and more you start to get +1 hp on any gem that is above 5 hp per round. Because it rounds up too.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:59 AM   #3
Aspen

Eternity will only take effect on never-ending heal gems like Gaias Blessing, to affect H.O.T gems (which requires mana or energy) like gradual repair you will need to level Healing

Old 02-10-2009, 05:26 AM   #4
Hopilus
Epic Scholar

not true
gradual repair and sylvain restoration are affected by eternity
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:33 AM   #5
Aspen

Hopilus is right, after a quick test Eternity does affect HOT gems. Seems both Healing and Eternity affect HOT gems, although it was a little unclear in the skills description.