Old 06-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #21
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

^ Support

Also Nibbles, stunlock is great in theory.. but in order to keep them stunlocked long enough takes quite abit of luck..

And like Fatcheeser said, even with stunlock and no aura out some regeners can regen thru a 15-20 second stun lock.. and might almost die then magically draw 1 aura and the process repeats itself..

I'm not bashing either, but like I said when one toon who invested maybe 150-200 mil can defeat 3 toons who have each invested something similar it raises a problem.


Simple solution to this would be as Fatcheeser said, and we have said before..make it so that sacrigensis/sacrigen can fail.. Atleast this would bring some sort of balance to it, but not completely nerf it..

I for one can keep sacrigensis maintained and still manage to taunt with my Ranger's Bow on.. and Sacrigen without it.. granted I'm not being drained that is.. and even if that becomes the case, I can simply drop about 20-30 more MRE/PRE and change secondary to regener and you will not be able to drain me anymore..

Another easy counter, would be to have gravebound type auras each deduce a percentile of the over all healing after all the gear and runes comes into play.. by say 10% for the gem, and 15% at the maxing the skill..

But otherwise, everyone is going to make regeners.. and its going to be the game it once was when casters ruled.. only it will take alot longer, cause the bonus damage will need to kick in..
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #22
Slashhh
Neophyte
 
Slashhh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 20
Default

normally i don't respond to posts but this amuses me. so much crying n whinng hahahaa get over yourself regen as u say is a mute point fatchaser i 1 hit your teamates of the opening crit toughen up stop whining and play nod, even my fail alt beats yours in arena
u can have all the Lgs u want but u dont have the skills and strategy to use em u will fail regardless casters beat me all the time bms as well, But PLz whine more . Ps thanks for more rating do u whine when other teams beat u as well? if u want we can duel anytime, u wont win but still u could man up,

Ps Whine more
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #23
Fatcheeser
Boss Hunter
 
Fatcheeser is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashhh View Post
normally i don't respond to posts but this amuses me. so much crying n whinng hahahaa get over yourself regen as u say is a mute point fatchaser i 1 hit your teamates of the opening crit toughen up stop whining and play nod, even my fail alt beats yours in arena
u can have all the Lgs u want but u dont have the skills and strategy to use em u will fail regardless casters beat me all the time bms as well, But PLz whine more . Ps thanks for more rating do u whine when other teams beat u as well? if u want we can duel anytime, u wont win but still u could man up,

Ps Whine more
Your inability to type correctly, spell, and use proper English is quite funny. If you reread what I wrote carefully, I actually said I was impressed with Thorin's character. The fact that you are not capable of comprehending what I write does not make me wrong, it simply makes you slow. Take time to mull over it and reread what you THINK you understand.

My arena team has killed yours, repeatedly, when Thorin is afk. Both you and Botoxbuttcheeks are garbage players that have MORE experience than me and still can't win. It's a good thing that a brown noser like you can follow in Thorin's wake and get wins, otherwise you would have nothing to boost your self-esteem.

Also, I never called for a nerf. I simply stated that I believe Glitchless may have jumped to a conclusion without actually checking the evidence carefully enough. I offered several changes that COULD be implemented, never saying once that it HAD to be changed, or that I was going to quit. You are either illiterate or did not take the appropriate amount of time to actually comprehend what I wrote. Slow down, take your time, and think about what you write before you waste more of my time responding to your inane protests.

I am allowed to believe regen needs a change. You are allowed to disagree. However, when I compliment YOUR arena member on building an excellent character, it behooves you to be a little more polite. Stop letting Thorin carry you around all the time, stop cookie cutter copying his build, and actually do something new and original.

Have a good one.

PS - Learn to type... Or spell... Or speak English... Or whatever it is that made that disgusting post that was difficult to understand for those of us with actual command of the language.

PPS - Way to go calling out a char that is not even full legendary equipped and has LESS than 15b experience while you are sitting at 45 billion. Keep picking on the little guys while you copy others builds.

Last edited by Fatcheeser; 06-17-2013 at 08:47 PM..
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #24
Slashhh
Neophyte
 
Slashhh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 20
Default

that sounds like an awful lot off whining and nit picking continue whining it makes u fail. I didn't copy anybody, your comments are petty and ignorant. And leads 1 to think u are unhappy irl with all this whining and negetivity . When me and carl and the same gear did u accuse either of us copying each other then no cause we did it without copying but continue your whining. There is only so many builds and gear obivous people will be simmillar i used to get schooled in duels by toon with half my xp. suck it up buttercup......................... Don't worry your fate as arena fodder is still safe whine more plx

this aint a spelling bee its Nod Good Luck in arena
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #25
Enduir
Auction Master
 
Enduir's Avatar
 
Enduir is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatcheeser View Post
Your inability to type correctly, spell, and use proper English is quite funny.
*or.



*laffs*
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
You won't be warned again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #26
Slashhh
Neophyte
 
Slashhh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 20
Default

LOL ihave never i mean ever brown nosed neither 1 of u could beat any 1 of us 1 on 1 try it make yourself famous
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #27
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter
 
Moordenaar's Avatar
 
Moordenaar is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
*or.



*laffs*
And works as well since he can't do any one of the things listed. It's not like he is doing one or the other he is failing at both. So fail on the call out brah.

*laffs*
__________________



  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 10:20 AM   #28
Aesonicus
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Aesonicus's Avatar
 
Aesonicus is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 353
Default

I myself am a regener and I agree that regen needs a a change. Not necessarily a nerf, otherwise everyone will at some point need to build some regen. Which with pilgrimage actually encourages it. So really even if nothing is done it isn't the end of the world. Nod is an ever changing game, and either we change with it, and stay competitive or we stick to our old cookie cutter builds and we fall behind. Simple as that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #29
Enduir
Auction Master
 
Enduir's Avatar
 
Enduir is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moordenaar View Post
And works as well since he can't do any one of the things listed. It's not like he is doing one or the other he is failing at both. So fail on the call out brah.

*laffs*
Both? He listed three 'inabilities'. Using 'and' is clumsy grammar. He also used a comma before the 'and' which is poor punctuation.

Fail on the call out indeed.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
You won't be warned again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 11:31 AM   #30
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
Both? He listed three 'inabilities'. Using 'and' is clumsy grammar. He also used a comma before the 'and' which is poor punctuation.

Fail on the call out indeed.
Agreed with "or" but comma and is better grammar in this case, for the simple reason that a series of 3 or more should always have a comma between each item no matter what. The reason is because "and" can sometimes be part of an item. For example:

I like to eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, and burgers.

I like to eat dogs, cats, fish and chips and burgers.

Which makes more sense?
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #31
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter
 
Moordenaar's Avatar
 
Moordenaar is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 212
Default

You got me on the use of 'both', however you are wrong on the use of 'or' and you are most certainly wrong about the comma usage. That is elementary stuff my man.
__________________



  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 12:06 PM   #32
Enduir
Auction Master
 
Enduir's Avatar
 
Enduir is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64 View Post
I like to eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, and burgers.

I like to eat dogs, cats, fish and chips and burgers.

Which makes more sense?
I'd rearrange to have only one 'and' in the sentence, with that item being at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moordenaar View Post
you are wrong on the use of 'or' and you are most certainly wrong about the comma usage. That is elementary stuff my man.
Not in my part of the world, son.

You cannot eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, and burgers.

You cannot eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, or burgers.

Which makes more sense?
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
You won't be warned again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #33
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

Why does everything become an argument on nod forums lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #34
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter
 
Moordenaar's Avatar
 
Moordenaar is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
I'd rearrange to have only one 'and' in the sentence, with that item being at the end.



Not in my part of the world, son.

You cannot eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, and burgers.

You cannot eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, or burgers.

Which makes more sense?
Well then it depends on the meaning. In Fatcheeser's example he is saying he can't do any of those things. So now using that frame of thought....A doctor is listing of things you cannot eat...that means any of those things. Then the first one...."You cannot eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, and burgers." Now if they were listing of a list of things that you can only choose one of..."You cannot eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, or burgers". That is the difference between 'and' and 'or'.


And why do you put a negative spin on it? Arguments are not always negative they can have positive outcomes. But I would assume discussions/debates/arguments happen because it is a meeting ground for people to voice/type their opinions. Now we have people from all across the world from different social backgrounds so it is safe to say we have a big mix of opinions and ways of viewing things. So when you have two people or even three people who view 1 subject from 3 different views then obviously you are going to have conflicting points of thought and when people truly believe in their position they will voice and try to be heard and understood. However you see no one here is making personal attacks because that is not needed in a debate.
__________________




Last edited by Moordenaar; 06-18-2013 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: Addition in response to Master
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #35
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

He made up his mind. He said he will not change anything in this forum post.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #36
Enduir
Auction Master
 
Enduir's Avatar
 
Enduir is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moordenaar View Post
Well then it depends on the meaning. In Fatcheeser's example he is saying he can't do any of those things. So now using that frame of thought....A doctor is listing of things you cannot eat...that means any of those things. Then the first one...."You cannot eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, and burgers." Now if they were listing of a list of things that you can only choose one of..."You cannot eat dogs, cats, fish and chips, or burgers". That is the difference between 'and' and 'or'.
My point of view is that 'or' makes more sense. If I say "I can't rub my belly and pat my head", I doesn't mean I can't do either.

Also, I did have to look into the comma thing, it seems that different countries take a different approach. So in a small way, we're all correct.



Back on topic though, buff BMs, nerf everyone else.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
You won't be warned again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #37
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter
 
Moordenaar's Avatar
 
Moordenaar is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
My point of view is that 'or' makes more sense. If I say "I can't rub my belly and pat my head", I doesn't mean I can't do either.

Also, I did have to look into the comma thing, it seems that different countries take a different approach. So in a small way, we're all correct.



Back on topic though, buff BMs, nerf everyone else.
Word. Well I believe 'and' is the better usage in Fatcheeser's statement. But English is that funny language that doesn't follow the same rules all the time so we would have to get experts in here to really end the debate. So I say we agree to disagree.

Back on topic gems need to be implemented to stem regenerating powers.
__________________



  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 04:32 PM   #38
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,528
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

the first rule of reg club is you dont talk about reg club!
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #39
Lurkee
Seer's BFF
 
Lurkee is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 707
Default

lol
__________________
If you make a sad face when you sing I hate you, die.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #40
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
He made up his mind. He said he will not change anything in this forum post.

That isn't entirely true actually.. He said he can't see a reason why it should be changed.. But if he would see you in battle able to out regen some of the best DPS without an Auras up and casually draw one of you 15 auras he might sing a different tune!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.