Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

I would spend TCS for...
Old 08-16-2017, 10:30 AM   #1
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

Thumbs up I would spend TCS for...

I think current upgrades are OK if it comes to grinding/farming but I would like to see and willing to pay for for some optional QoL upgrades that doesn't impact pve or pvp any way.

Please post ideas what would you like to see implemented as paid upgrade.

Personally I would love to see ability to process multiple resourcess . It would be ok to just double it up :

So:

Double crafting upgrade (11 or 20 TCS):

When toggled on:

-Able to process any resources resulting double amount (press 4 plants for 2 dyes etc)
-able to create 2 consumables at once
-able to downtier 105 stacks as outcome would be limited to 210 (double stack of 105) or in other words allows stack to "overflow"
-able to create 2 items at once.

Exp , mana/energy requirements is up for discussion.

I would get it in heartbeat.

I recently made 50 potions (no exp anymore) and time I spent doing so prevented me completely from burning any RRT

Imo we should be more out there fighting monsters instead playing with inventory/storage/tools

Old 08-16-2017, 10:56 AM   #2
Qratos
Gem Pouch Expert

I'd rather have trip or quad accel... Hard to burn off rrt once all the learnings are maxed and the bar's full.

I don't necessarily care for the crafting one you mentioned, I'd rather go hit a couple of chests and buy whatever I need instead, but that's just me

Old 08-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #3
Soxson
Epic Scholar

I support TA.

Old 08-16-2017, 03:48 PM   #4
Baewi
Gem Pouch Expert

Triple Accel
That would be awesome

Old 08-16-2017, 07:24 PM   #5
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baewi View Post
Triple Accel
That would be awesome
would be combined with other perk but TC's would go up a lot

Old 08-17-2017, 05:56 AM   #6
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
I'd pay 11 TCs for S2 to stop asking for easy buttons.
Please explain .

Or is it another post :"I'll throw something stupid and funny to bash S2 because it's fun to troll "

There is nothing wrong with cutting potion production from 4 to 2 h. There is no xp nor rrt burning involved so absolutely no interest in it for developers.

I would rather have people farming and burning Tcs than sitting in town for hours making potions for 8 alts and 20 friends that brings no profit.

Triple acceleration was proposed by S1 people so get the fact straight Andy.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:47 AM   #7
Glitchless
Administrator

It's a good idea. Bump it after the 2017 patches are complete and we'll consider adding it in a package for the next set of patches.

Also, please don't harass suggestions, people whose posts were deleted.

Old 08-17-2017, 07:39 PM   #8
Tharkas
Temporarily Suspended

I support the idea of triple accel. Even though I hardly play anymore I have at least three toons that I would buy it for

Old 08-17-2017, 07:55 PM   #9
Turkeygoesmoo
Boss Hunter

Here's my 2 cents on this discussion.

I understand, from the developer side, you would love if both S1 and S2 could be the same, but they're not. From economy to playerbase to culture, they are essentially two different games. To simply throw another form of accel at the problem, is only satiating the few, and not fixing the problems.

S2 has a very little playerbase, that was evident when all they had to do was log in and queue to get TCs during 1v1 arena season, or that they don't even have enough toons that aren't on the same IP to effectively arena.

S1 has been around for years, started out with hundreds of unique players, and over the years, has gradually shrunk to where it is now, a full and thriving economy because of all the toons that are now being shared, to throw up all the resources on there.

To throw another form of accel, so people can burn more RRT faster, thus having to buy more TCs to farm the same amount of irl time is good for business, but I don't believe it will actually solve the problem plaguing both servers. That problem is people leaving. Over the years people have come and gone, and two of the most common problems is it being addicting, yet so repetitive for so little. The third most common reason is being banned I'm pretty sure.

S1 nor S2 needs 3x accel, that's insane. The only people complaining about the need for triple accel, are the ones who don't play enough to burn RRT with double accel.

Two things need to happen, S1 AND S2 need a larger playerbase, not more pay to win options. That being said, I like the option of doublecrafting. I do feel that something along those lines does, in fact, improve QoL by removing a tiny bit of the repetitiveness that plagues Nod. So would altar memory, or something for players on boon in higher areas where you get 2-3 pages of trophies.

Again, I hope the good suggestion you mentioned was something to take out the repetitive clicking for diminishing returns, and not another temporary measure to grease the squeaky wheels.

Old 08-17-2017, 09:12 PM   #10
Enduir
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
Please explain .

Or is it another post :"I'll throw something stupid and funny to bash S2 because it's fun to troll "

There is nothing wrong with cutting potion production from 4 to 2 h. There is no xp nor rrt burning involved so absolutely no interest in it for developers.

I would rather have people farming and burning Tcs than sitting in town for hours making potions for 8 alts and 20 friends that brings no profit.

Triple acceleration was proposed by S1 people so get the fact straight Andy.
Please explain .

Or is it another post :"I tried something and it was work so I started a forum thread to make it easier "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
You won't be warned again.

Old 08-18-2017, 01:19 AM   #11
Glitchless
Administrator

The explanation was in the quote:
"There is nothing wrong with cutting potion production from 4 to 2 h. There is no xp nor rrt burning involved so absolutely no interest in it for developers."

If you have a valid argument to counter that, feel free to present it, but otherwise it really does look like you're just piling on every suggestion this particular person makes. You won't be warned again.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:37 AM   #12
Enduir
Auction Master

I have supported multiple small crafting buffs in the past, such as repeat processing to produce <SB> resources for crafting. Not exploitable, but a benefit to crafters. I personally don't even loot resources under T20 anymore as they're not worth the processing to me. I know lots of other caps feel the same. That leaves room for low and mid level toons to make a market from such resources. The downtier patch worked great for me but mostly killed off the very-low-level crafting market.

My main concern is that Nod in general has always been a game where dedication and hard work are required to achieve things. So yes, it irks me sometimes when suggestions appear that (to me) want to achieve something without the work, want the glory without the grind.

My toons are 8 1/2 years old and I have over 112 billion exp, so I know all about the grind. I got enchanting to 100 back when everything went in the rod click by click. I walked all over the map and bought every mid-tier silk in the game for weeks. It was hard. I knew it would be when I started. But when I was done, I was one of very few players who could make max stones. I worked for it and I achieved it.

The OP set out to make 50 potions, which is a considerable amount of crafting. It should not come a surprise that it took a considerable amount of time.

Crafting now has processing memory and recipe loader, which are already massive timesavers. The downtier patch makes the T1 requirements of any recipe a non-issue. Crafting is already light-years ahead of where it was a few years ago.

I merely question the need for another change in my usual, obnoxious manner.

Quote:
You won't be warned again.

Old 08-18-2017, 09:51 AM   #13
marzus
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
It's a good idea. Bump it after the 2017 patches are complete and we'll consider adding it in a package for the next set of patches.

Also, please don't harass suggestions, people whose posts were deleted.

I don't support this idea mainly due to the quoted comment above.
Glitchless only does 4 ideas a year. I honestly don't want this one to occupy a unit of those already few.

Old 08-18-2017, 11:08 AM   #14
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

@Enduir :

There is no glory nor achievement in daily rutines.

As you said : leveling skills to 100 I understand it's something but for example making potions it's something that brings nothing to anyone who does that.

You spend hours doing so then potions got consumed and puff! Not a trace you ever did anything.

It would be different story if every craft improve something but after a while there is nothing that improves just dead repetitive rutine you do every day or two.

You said yourself you don't bother with resourcess below 20 . Many only pick up those close to t30 which really counts.

Which in fact in case of s2 leaves AH nearly empty because people "dont bother" . But it doesn't mean you have to laugh at or be a douche to someone who willing to put an effort and fill that void.

There is lots of young players full of ideas and lots of energy willing to take slightly different path and enjoy different play style and should not be harass by grumpy bored old generations because : "when I was young I had my wagon and pair of horses - you should use those because I did instead asking for car"

You did things your way and good for you - you felt satisfied and that all it matters .

If you love arguments:

Before you got 1 or 2 resourcess now it's 6-48 per pull yet processing time stays the same (slightly faster because loader) but you still need to repeat process for single pull up to 24 times.

Silk : used to drop by 6 or 12 . Now you get up to double stacks of 102. Spinning still takes 2 silks and have same delay as used before.

The whole picture is about "recycling" massive amount of resourcess being deleted/wasted because they not t30.

If processing would be in par with game (it's way behind imo) every pull would have some value there is 30 tiers for the reason - it not about only t30's

Old 08-18-2017, 03:28 PM   #15
Redeye
Gem Pouch Expert

Lol I asked for triple access like after a year DA came out.
10000% support though then maybe I'd have time to play again.

And please drop a Nodiatis app. Would love to play on phone having nod run smooth and easily, especially as a caster. I bet we'd have more activity for those who like to play out of the house.

Old 08-18-2017, 03:32 PM   #16
Glitchless
Administrator

Enduir, that is a much better counterargument, which IMO solidifies that it something like this was to be done, it would only be for trivial crafting that yields no skill-ups.

Marzus, it would not occupy a full slot.

Joanna, I'd leave out points like the S2 AH. A void in an AH is something to be exploited, not fixed out of charity, and any mention of S1 vs S2 in a suggestion makes it appear less needed universally. Rest is good though

Old 08-18-2017, 04:11 PM   #17
Darklords
Rare Collector

Triple accelerate ftw ill look forward to that addition, i also support anything that improves crafting as im yet to do any of that crap, as its hella boring. and yields little reward's for the effort required.

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 08-18-2017, 04:46 PM   #18
marzus
Gem Pouch Expert

Not occupying a full unit sounds ok.

I have another issue and this one is related to the thread itself. While the owner of the thread states an idea regarding the crafting experience, the others (and by others I mean everyone else) supported the Triple Accel idea. This confuses me in the sense that I do not know what this thread is about and which idea is going to be considered for further patches.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:26 PM   #19
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

Probably both

general intention was to ask people what kind of new paid upgrade they would wanna see .

I suggested crafting improvements (an Glitchless gave me new idea that trivial operations/yeld no exp should be instant or can be performed in bulk)

Others suggested Triple accel (probably good for those with multiple capped toons and less time to play)

Well others supports both .

IMO crafting changes should come first as TA would only increase pile of unprocessed resources and make even more mats go to waste.

Thank you Glitchless for controlling situations and to you guys for giving creative feedback for a change

Old 08-18-2017, 09:12 PM   #20
NoRemorse
Seer's BFF

try making LG weapons, armor , gems without the benefits of accel and double accel and boon like i have been doing, i can make any gem but my gemworking is stuck at 99 ( not 100) because using accel and double accel will make them soulbound. Grind it , easy fixes are easy obtainable if glitch choses so. Over 3 years my gemworking is at 99 ( without using a passive on it ofcourse) , hey look at that , use a passive on it joanna