Old 03-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #81
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhandey View Post
Interesting attempt at changing the topic. How do you explain the fact that someone running a toon on Manga's team acknowledged that a match was purposefully allowed to draw prior to "all bets being off" or however he put it?

You don't address the evidence, you attack someone who is outraged at the point of this entire thread. If you really have nothing to hide, why attack back? Just say it's not true and leave it at that. It looks to me like Paul captured about the only kind of evidence possible and instead of just acknowledging that you got caught with your pants down you're trying for character assassination.

Interesting - and a tactic usually chosen as defense by the guilty.
BOOM--- Deflect accusations to try and **** up what this thread is really about.

Mangay, you helped rig matches, don't deny it.

Let's just agree that something should be done about this season since peeps can't seem to play legitly and need to find ways to get one step ahead.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #82
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangayatay View Post
Check that captured screenie i posted and im the one who PM him? and doing what? what a total liar u are mate...cant say no more. just spare me from your insecurities of all the teams you cant go UP with
hypocrite, you started pming me and you are not showing the important screenshots.

Do as much as you can to cover your self and your clannies that you worked together. In my times i used to fight in arena vs botters , now i fight for others that deserve the top 10 cause i know how it feels when you do all you can to get something and then other team cheating gets it done without even deserving it.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #83
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknazgul View Post
You all are so jealous esspecialy sanlucifer who needed ban along time ago!
Interesting rebuttal. Care to elaborate? If not, then let's stay on topic. Thank you.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #84
Master
Boss Hunter

Go go power rangers

Last edited by Master; 03-31-2012 at 07:48 PM..

Old 03-31-2012, 07:44 PM   #85
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanlucifer View Post
hypocrite, you started pming me and you are not showing the important screenshots.

Do as much as you can to cover your self and your clannies that you worked together. In my times i used to fight in arena vs botters , now i fight for others that deserve the top 10 cause i know how it feels when you do all you can to get something and then other team cheating gets it done without even deserving it.
Out of context material is what peeps who are under use to get above the rest. It is off topic, and if we do anything to you, 1/3 of Nod would also be gone due to just this this same reason. I don't think there is a problem. Mangay proved he helped rig some matches, nothing else more to discuss. Just ignore him, he is off topic anyway.

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-31-2012 at 07:46 PM..

Old 03-31-2012, 07:47 PM   #86
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
I learned a long time ago... Sometimes Ita beat to keep your mouth shut.

I think this has gone too far, glitch you need to sit them all down and make them work it out or stick them all on thief time out corners...

At the same rate I do partialy blame the current arena set up for all of this... We ask for it to be fixed... More frequent fights and all other kinds of ideas and nothing happend... This all could of been prevented if you ask me.

I'm sure glitch is tires of all the fights and complaints about his game... So for April let's have a don't post BS in forums month! Let glitch have that time trying to find new and exciting things to bring to the game rather then dealing with complete BS all the time.
We need to get rid of the people who exploit the game/system to get/stay on tops before all of this bull**** is done and over with.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:48 PM   #87
-Ryiah-
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to -Ryiah-

LOL he said she said blah blah blah this thread is nasty , and getting worse by the minute. Arkxixi i dont understand why you have so much enthusiasm and fueling this god forsaken thread, looks to me like you are trying to get in on something you are not apart of, and when i say that, you are in none of the teams accused of match fixing, just adding fuel to the fire!! just my five cents worth

Old 03-31-2012, 07:49 PM   #88
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryiah- View Post
LOL he said she said blah blah blah this thread is nasty , and getting worse by the minute. Arkxixi i dont understand why you have so much enthusiasm and fueling this god forsaken thread, looks to me like you are trying to get in on something you are not apart of, and when i say that, you are in none of the teams accused of match fixing, just adding fuel to the fire!! just my five cents worth
Eh, I do not like to see this happen in the game. I am just showing my support that exploiting to get on top and stay on top is not welcomed. I agree, I might be adding fuel to the fire, but it continues discussion about this topic.

Even though I have no business in this topic since I not dealing with this, I think showing support is needed on this topic. It is not cool

Old 03-31-2012, 07:51 PM   #89
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
hahahaha..arxixixi or how u need to see doctor soon
What does me seeing a Doctor have to do with you exploiting and rigging Arena so you can be on top?

Morals, anyone?

Old 03-31-2012, 07:52 PM   #90
Master
Boss Hunter

This needs to be a support@glitchless.com argument not a forum argument where random people can put their two cents in to try and cause more crap

Old 03-31-2012, 07:52 PM   #91
Mangayatay
Boss Hunter

whew, i have enough of this arguments whoever handling sanlucifer's forum account atm, pls PM me no more in-game that this toon or team is botting, rigging etc and i can get away from this trouble of enjoying the game. hope that simple plea would work a bit somehow. no more PMs of whom you think is botting, toon sharing, plan to report to glitch. that's the only thing i humbly request from you.
And suck the blood of all thy race;

Old 03-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #92
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TO ADDRESS THE TWO TEAMS WHO ARE NOT PLAYING LEGITLY.

THE REST OF THIS BULL**** THAT IS THROWN IN DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

IF ANY PROBLEMS, EMAIL GLITCHY AT help@nodiatis.com TO ADDRESS THESE OTHER ISSUES OR START A NEW THREAD.

THANK YOU!

Old 03-31-2012, 07:55 PM   #93
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
You are mentally retarded thats why
Okay, so I have problems in my head. How is that relevant to you Rigging arena to get ahead? Please elaborate.

Thank you.

Ark~

Old 03-31-2012, 08:00 PM   #94
Jackhandey
Rat Slayer

Interesting attempt at changing the topic. How do you explain the fact that someone running a toon on Manga's team acknowledged that a match was purposefully allowed to draw prior to "all bets being off" or however he put it?

You don't address the evidence, you attack someone who is outraged at the point of this entire thread. If you really have nothing to hide, why attack back? Just say it's not true and leave it at that. It looks to me like about the only kind of evidence possible has been presented and instead of just acknowledging that you got caught with your pants down you're trying for character assassination.

Interesting - and a tactic usually chosen as defense by the guilty.

Ummm... bump. I already posted this. It's not he-said she-said. There is evidence. It's back a page or two by now. This thread is filling with nonsense and off-topic distraction. Extra posts about how other people are off topic is... OFF TOPIC. This post should die here and now unless you have something to actually offer that is constructive, useful, valid, or helpful on the topic of arena fixing. Or if you are Glitchless offering a response.

I won't be surprised if members of the accused teams post more BS to water down this thread in an attempt to invalidate it.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:05 PM   #95
Jackhandey
Rat Slayer

I rest my case.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:06 PM   #96
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
If u need something to tell me jack plz enter arena and stop hiding and talking lies about my team on forums

Proof has been established... what are you going on about?

Old 03-31-2012, 08:12 PM   #97
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Nothing still w8ing jack to enter arena so we can kick his ass..but he is strong only on forums just like you arkxixi...
I'm #9 on PK Tops and rising... I am not strong? Okay. How about we stay on topic? Your team rigging arena matches with other clannies, among others... hmm.... Sounds legit, eh?

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-31-2012 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: ******

Old 03-31-2012, 08:20 PM   #98
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

I find it interesting that the teams in question arn't actually doing anything to defend themselves other than talk crap about the people who are offering up the evidence of their guilt.

The Image is sitting right there. Intentionally drawing/throwing matches.

The exact thing glitch had (very recently I might add) said to watch yourselves because it's wrong.

Well the proof is out, so how about you stop trash talking random people for being honest players, and instead address the fact that you have in fact been "rigging" the system to get ahead.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #99
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesspalm View Post
I find it interesting that the teams in question arn't actually doing anything to defend themselves other than talk crap about the people who are offering up the evidence of their guilt.

The Image is sitting right there. Intentionally drawing/throwing matches.

The exact thing glitch had (very recently I might add) said to watch yourselves because it's wrong.

Well the proof is out, so how about you stop trash talking random people for being honest players, and instead address the fact that you have in fact been "rigging" the system to get ahead.
Exactly. This 100%.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:40 PM   #100
Jackhandey
Rat Slayer

No, dark makes a really good point here. It was ridiculous of me to point out evidence, ask questions, and expect fairness. The only way to address this issue is to fight in arena!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I guess we can call the whole thing off. Nothing to see here folks, don't worry about fixing arena matches, don't worry about fairness, we'll settle this here and now by me (not an accused party, merely someone interested in the integrity of the arena system) fighting someone accused of manipulating match results.

Dark, your toon is better than mine. In real life, you are probably taller than I am. You are probably stronger than I am, maybe you can run faster, jump farther, sing more beautifully, and dance expressively enough to move a blind man to tears.

But I don't throw arena matches. Funny, this last bit is the topic of the thread. I guess we'll just keep it here then?