AH buggie
Old 02-12-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
Sexykills
Seer's BFF

Default AH buggie

i dun know how to really explain this bug but its annoying an i think was caused by the part of the AH patch that made it self lvl out trophie stacks but anyhow i will do my best to explain...

the bug is that when i go into AH to buy some combats i start buying full stacks (but in this example there not full size stacks but im buying the whole stacks) anyhow i go on down through the list an buy buy buy but then on some i get messaga that its been bought or no longer avalible, i then refresh AH an there they are still an i can buy buy buy then again more say been bought or no longer avalible so refresh , anyhow i have had to do this as much as 5 times to buy all tropies from one person before.. now i know if someone is buying jus 1 or something while im buying it will throw things off an cause this but jus seems a lil too often to be the case and i see same happening with resources so anything you might be buying large quanity of an multi stacks of ..

also as jus a lil added suggestion, it would be nice if we could choose the amount from stacks we want much like at the vendor rather then choose 1, 10 or all which causes alot of selling spam to seller, an possibly have the selling spam info to one side of the nod combat window rather then right down the middle?

Old 02-12-2014, 03:24 PM   #2
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

It's cause you accidentally bought a partial stack, then tried to buy the full stack, and the ah was like "nuh uh, there's not 100 of those there anymore" and told you to shove it.

Old 02-12-2014, 03:55 PM   #3
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64 View Post
It's cause you accidentally bought a partial stack, then tried to buy the full stack, and the ah was like "nuh uh, there's not 100 of those there anymore" and told you to shove it.
id say this is what happened, alot of the time while im selling em someone will accidently buy just 10 of a stack instead of all of the stack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:14 PM   #4
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Don't forget alot of troll enjoy trying to jack the prices up if their trophies start spam selling - it happens alot regardless.. Packet errors and all that jazz especially if you buy them too quickly

Old 02-12-2014, 04:28 PM   #5
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
Don't forget alot of troll enjoy trying to jack the prices up if their trophies start spam selling - it happens alot regardless.. Packet errors and all that jazz especially if you buy them too quickly
Would you consider that too much op haste?

omg i wanna sammich nao