Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic
RECOVER | REGISTER

SYNOD is F*****
Old 05-31-2016, 03:09 PM   #1
Lakki
Gem Pouch Expert

Default SYNOD is F*****

Not only did you guys lose a third of your clannies to Wpack, and even some are leaning towards LoOny. but Manga comes back and boots Seastar?

her exact words " he booted me for objecting in clan chat to being demoted from master for joining loony after he gave his permission to join them last week"

You're meaning to tell us, Seastar got booted by Mangayatay, after putting in a year's work of TC raffles, events, and all that RP , time, and loyalty. wasted?

Yes. it happened at the drop of a hat by a power-hungry douche. this is exactly the reason dictatorship clans always fail, or start to fail then struggle to recover.

perhaps that's the reason why so many clannies actually left that clan at the drop of a hat when Wpack came into power. I can't even think about this with a straight face. but i've experienced it myself, and i know what it is like to be in that situation.

Sea has started her own clan, "Cseas" speak to her in-game for details. I hope anyone thinks twice about joining SYNOD lol. I don't see anything left for SYNOD anymore. GT, whisp, and deathhead are probably the only thing going for SYNOD anymore. they have a 15% tax and a 1.5m min rp a month. if you think about it, you actually lose a lot more gold. that's a high tax, and a high min rp.

my opinion may be biased towards other clans, but this clan is F*****. simple as that

Last edited by Lakki; 05-31-2016 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Good luck to SYNOD, Seastar, and the other clans :s

Abusive Power vs Healthy Leadership
Old 05-31-2016, 03:44 PM   #2
Seastar
Neophyte

Default Abusive Power vs Healthy Leadership

I believed my hard work meant something. I thought my integrity was honored. It did matter & it was appreciated, just not by the 1 toon who had control. I believe in freedom of discussion, he didn't, I believe in listening to what other clannies have to say & not ignoring their opinions when making decisions that affect everyone. I don't believe in rewarding passive aggressive behavior. So I am encouraging the players of Synod to reject his control. Let him rot alone with his sole decision ship. I started a clan that will respect its membership. No runes so far, but no tax either.

Old 05-31-2016, 03:50 PM   #3
Thesin
Crab Defiler

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
They may have just gotten the squirts.

Old 05-31-2016, 06:59 PM   #4
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

its a game...

that being said clans rise clans fall. wpack has seen both in the most ridiculous ways that nod has ever seen.

its easy to rise again

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 06-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #5
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

lol

Old 06-05-2016, 07:08 PM   #6
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipynifty View Post
its a game...

that being said clans rise clans fall. wpack has seen both in the most ridiculous ways that nod has ever seen.

its easy to rise again
Can i buy for 4 TCs??

And i was kicked from Synod a few years ago for some retarded reason, cant even remember why, but was told id never be welcome back. I think it was he didnt like my jokes and **** and the way i talked/acted in civil/uncivil.

GL to the clan, its been that way for years, and if they survive this, will continue to be that way

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 06-05-2016, 07:16 PM   #7
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

I was kicked from Synod because some random guy was promoted to officer, and he immediately demoted me to civilian, so I called him some nasty things.

Turns out it was Manga trolling me with his alt, and he kicked me for "disrespecting" him. I got an invite back a year or so later and declined, of course.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:21 PM   #8
Enduir
Auction Master

*joins*

Quote:
You won't be warned again.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:23 PM   #9
Sanluciferr
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Dont be silly, Synod will never die and we hope it stays strong forever.

Synod is been the greatest clan, house of many many legends such a: Spdkllz, Xilinx, Syrilaea, Pedrowazup, Costeak, Alhimyk,Bengrim,Darknazgul,Deltafromfi,Locurasbeac h, Dellamorte, Seletchi,Seekdeath,Whiskey, Jaym, Labetrei, etc.

If i am missing any more botters or scammers names, im sure their home or roots came from Synod as well.

Stay strong Synod, we need those cheap resourcers please.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:49 PM   #10
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanlucifer View Post

Synod is been the greatest clan, house of many many legends such a: Spdkllz, Xilinx, Syrilaea, Pedrowazup, Costeak, Alhimyk,Bengrim,Darknazgul,Deltafromfi,Locurasbeac h, Dellamorte, Seletchi,Seekdeath,Whiskey, Jaym, Labetrei, etc.

If i am missing any more botters or scammers names, im sure their home or roots came from Synod as well.

I know at least one of those names is an alt, whose main is in one of the pillar clans of Nod.

Am pretty sure most of the names you've listed are either alts, inactive, or toon-shared now.

It is known that Legends of Nod don't brag or list themselves as such. Others of lesser character are notorious for chest-thumping

Old 06-05-2016, 09:30 PM   #11
Enduir
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
I know at least one of those names is an alt, whose main is in one of the pillar clans of Nod.

Am pretty sure most of the names you've listed are either alts, inactive, or toon-shared now.

It is known that Legends of Nod don't brag or list themselves as such. Others of lesser character are notorious for chest-thumping
I am totally sure that most of them are bant for botting except for the last couple who should really be secured in a padded room with flavoured windows somewhere.

Quote:
You won't be warned again.

Old 06-05-2016, 09:35 PM   #12
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
I am totally sure that most of them are bant for botting except for the last couple who should really be secured in a padded room with flavoured windows somewhere.

Go tusk yourself man

Old 06-05-2016, 09:49 PM   #13
Soxson
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Weaponmasterc said he'd give me 500k after killing yesterday's beast kill but then he reiterated and said because i didn't ask him for a split, he won't give me anything. He's living in a 'looter takes all' mentality. Pretty much scammed right there. He's also a SYNOD.

Old 06-06-2016, 01:51 AM   #14
marzus
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:

You missed the greatest of all: Sanlucifer.

Old 06-06-2016, 03:34 AM   #15
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzus View Post
You missed the greatest of all: Sanlucifer.
QFT...pwnt

Old 06-06-2016, 08:01 AM   #16
Excellence
Seer's BFF

Rip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick View Post
You'd be surprised how much Excellence helped me in arena, he carried me both seasons so I can't thank him enough for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
ill admit ex is a real toon though... >_> god i'll never hear the end of my saying that

Old 06-06-2016, 09:28 AM   #17
Imriel
Boss Hunter

Yeah, I'm not losing any sleep over any of this xD.

@ Soxson: That's ultra jewi...you know what, no...I'm changing slang. That's ultra SYNODish of him to do that. I thought it was sort of an understood unspoken rule in nod that if you kill beast you split with your group. Like forrealz, who would rather have 1.5m and the enmity of others when you can have 500k and not be a douche?

Old 06-06-2016, 01:22 PM   #18
Akilthedestroyer
Seer's BFF

It's a game, no one is bound to be friendly and ... well... generous or a team player. He wants to become a pirate, let him be... There will be a next time for both of you. Move on is all I'll say about this incident, although I don't exactly like being "mugged" it happens.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:58 PM   #19
devil
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxson View Post
Weaponmasterc said he'd give me 500k after killing yesterday's beast kill but then he reiterated and said because i didn't ask him for a split, he won't give me anything. He's living in a 'looter takes all' mentality. Pretty much scammed right there. He's also a SYNOD.
this IS NOT scamming, in no way should be considered scamming and to say he pretty much scammed you makes you look childish and rather petty. how about rather than going around calling him a scammer you just get on with nod and when the next beast comes a long DONT group with him

Old 06-08-2016, 03:48 AM   #20
Soxson
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil View Post
this IS NOT scamming, in no way should be considered scamming and to say he pretty much scammed you makes you look childish and rather petty. how about rather than going around calling him a scammer you just get on with nod and when the next beast comes a long DONT group with him
So promising to give me 500k and then backtracking on that is socially acceptable?