Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Mobile App Crashes on iOS
Old 06-23-2019, 12:41 AM   #1
Baewi
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Mobile App Crashes on iOS

I have been playing for a while onmy iPhone X 64 GB, using the mobile app. version 3.206. (but it's happened on every version)
A couple different problems:

1. When typing a long message into chat (civil, uncivil, clan, group, PM, etc) it is like there is a point where the app slows down, and typing more characters becomes impossibly slow. Solution seems to be to send the message immediately and begin typing a new message.

2. While playing for a while, (between 30 - 60 minutes) the app randomly crashes and my phone returns to the home screen, or it just restarts the app. I'm not sure what causesit.
It has happened when I've been walking around the map, to different areas. Sometimes right as it loads a new area.
Sometimes it happens right as I start a new fight.
The most annoying is when it happens right as an Arena fight starts. (in the case of an arena fight, I'm lucky if I can log in soon enough to prevent a no-activity disqualification)

I play for long periods of time using my phone on saturdays, and often other days, because it can be my only access to nod, computer access is unavailable most days.

I'm not sure, but I'm wondering if the app/phone has a memory limit, whether it's caused by images loaded, or chat line message history, or who knows a combination of everything.

I wish I could provide more info, but you know the app resets before I can see a bug or error report.

Old 06-23-2019, 02:56 PM   #2
Glitchless
Administrator

It's likely a memory limit that's being hit ungracefully. Thank you for the report.