Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
RECOVER | REGISTER

Beast for european players
Old 12-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
HiddenHorror
Neophyte

Default Beast for european players

There is a problem with european players "meeting" the lg beast. Since Jeff can't operate it during a descent time that could suit european players (which by the way we are quite a few) there could be an alternative to it.
Jeff could use a veteran player, someone who he could trust, or even someone from Jeff's company, to operate the beast at another time.
Same drops, same rules would apply... That way, either we have double lg drops or jeff chooses other gifts to the people that slaughter one of the two beasts.
I believe that is a fair way to all continents, since most lg drops have gone to ppl that are online and it's usually non europeans.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
Koizumi
Crab Defiler

That's weird, S. America is on pretty much the same time as the US.

Swede here, only times I've seen epic/lg beast is when I've been up well into the night >.>

Old 12-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
Underkid
Boss Hunter

Yep, yesterday lg beast came a few minutes after i fell asleep drooling over my laptop in bed. A good option would be to alternate timezones, one beast on the european timezone, then next on the server time zone, and so on. But then we would have to consider players on all corners of the world, so that it would be totally fair. I'm too tired to think out of the box, but i assume another solution rather than timezones could be possible....

On the other hand, if we really love nod, we shouldn't ask these things and move to the usa, so that we can all be closer to each other and make nod parties and such!

TRUTH rocks!