Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
Forgot?

Life too hard for this newbie
Old 01-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Cataphract
Neophyte

Default Life too hard for this newbie

Okay, ive been playing for probably a month now. Everything has been going smoothly leveling up to 11. Then i hit lvl 12 and then all of a sudden i keep dying every 1 hour RT. This annoying South Passage Boss Goblin prick keeps appearing every 1 hr RT. Is this enncounter supposed to be random? Or will this prick keep apearing every 1 hr RT? seriously im getting extremely annoyed. Its been going on for over a week now and almost at the same time.(with 15-20 mins RT remaining). ive been losing 11 mins RT for over a week now.
i am a lvl 12 weapon master with 17 2h slasher.
stats: melee= 20, magic=4, def=22, rec=2
weaponry: slashing=17, crit, overcrit, two handed=all lvl 13
protection: suiting= 16, parry=13, impedance=11
i have 4 heals, 2 escapes + 2 empty slots(they just wont come out! and when they do they fail!), aura of sloth and a few DDs and DoTs
im on ironclad 1++ (armor=206)
The Goblin boss simply kills me way too fast before i pull in more gems. Ofcourse i can take out all my gems so i can escape but seriously? i need the heals for faster regening so i can go straight into the next battle adter another. And am i not advanced enough? lvl 12 with 17 slasher and 16 suiting? with ironclad?
maybe i am doing something wrong here, but im only lvl 12. dont get me started with the low lvls who leveled with even stat distribution and didnt advance alot of ther skills. life is too complicated for a low level?

Old 01-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
Nemesiss
Auction Master

called a random boss encounter, can happen in any area with a static boss. is going to happen every now and then no matter what, so just have to be prepared to escape or kill it

Old 01-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

fight in a safer place until you level wizardry to 10 (wont be hard at your level)
then you have access to a second pouch that you can leave empty and switch to when you hit a boss for guaranteed escape gem draws

Old 01-20-2012, 02:47 AM   #4
terrorbladestorm
Rare Collector

Ask for help, plenty of people will help you kill this boss. And once you are like level 16 (on level), the boss shouldn't hit you hard anymore.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:56 AM   #5
scrambles
Gem Pouch Expert

dont know what your defensive stats look like, but you may need to invest some of your points into cnt. that may help with your survivability.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:56 AM   #6
Darknessunited
Gem Pouch Expert

as for the fail escape gems if you want you might want to invest in the gems that cost more energy/mana for a higher chance of escaping. free escape gems (no cost to use) are nice too. located in magic shops, grey magic skill is needed. Which you should have lvled for the anti daze gems.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #7
Oneangel
Rare Collector

Get to 10 wizardry then use your second pouch as an escape pouch is prob easiest.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 01-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #8
solopixy
Gem Pouch Expert

what oneangel says, it is the best for low level, since using 2H weapon cant use shield

Old 01-23-2012, 10:02 AM   #9
killgore
Boss Hunter

youll get there!

Old 01-23-2012, 02:28 PM   #10
Gibson
Boss Hunter

Yeah, and it's quite normal. I thought the goblin had a crush on me.. he turned up so frequently!

Old 01-24-2012, 07:23 AM   #11
Bren_nerb
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
Okay, ive been playing for probably a month now. Everything has been going smoothly leveling up to 11. Then i hit lvl 12 and then all of a sudden i keep dying every 1 hour RT. This annoying South Passage Boss Goblin prick keeps appearing every 1 hr RT. Is this enncounter supposed to be random? Or will this prick keep apearing every 1 hr RT? seriously im getting extremely annoyed. Its been going on for over a week now and almost at the same time.(with 15-20 mins RT remaining). ive been losing 11 mins RT for over a week now.
i am a lvl 12 weapon master with 17 2h slasher.
stats: melee= 20, magic=4, def=22, rec=2
weaponry: slashing=17, crit, overcrit, two handed=all lvl 13
protection: suiting= 16, parry=13, impedance=11
i have 4 heals, 2 escapes + 2 empty slots(they just wont come out! and when they do they fail!), aura of sloth and a few DDs and DoTs
im on ironclad 1++ (armor=206)
The Goblin boss simply kills me way too fast before i pull in more gems. Ofcourse i can take out all my gems so i can escape but seriously? i need the heals for faster regening so i can go straight into the next battle adter another. And am i not advanced enough? lvl 12 with 17 slasher and 16 suiting? with ironclad?
maybe i am doing something wrong here, but im only lvl 12. dont get me started with the low lvls who leveled with even stat distribution and didnt advance alot of ther skills. life is too complicated for a low level?
Idea, when you see me online ,pm me and we will go beat the **** out of it! Then no more Goblin problem <3

Old 01-25-2012, 05:45 AM   #12
Froth
Gem Pouch Expert

i was new once and the fricken Troll kept willing me to die.

you might want to try lvl-ing up suiting and try later bosses are there only when you really need to get to town and are in a hurry you then have a aura and you can find the boss 3 times in a row