New crit color
Old 09-30-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Duvopaz is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ask me
Posts: 344
Default New crit color

The new crit color,wich to me looks like burgandy actually hurts my eyes to look at it,and i dont see the numbers well enough to understand what number(s) they are before it dissapears,i am not used to it,i can give it time and get used to it,but as for now it hurts my eyes and i dont know what im hitting when i crit,discuss your opinion on the new crit color here please,thanks!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
zoidberginc
Seer's BFF
 
zoidberginc's Avatar
 
zoidberginc is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: downtown U.S.A.
Posts: 664
Default

i demand a toggle!
__________________



Dont mess with the Zoid, im surprisngly not that bad!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #3
Rpbns4ever
Crab Defiler
 
Rpbns4ever's Avatar
 
Rpbns4ever is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 63
Default

We should be able to choose the color of our crits
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

i like it and i demand people stop complaining about it >.<

if it is infact hurting your eyes, wtf is it??
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2010, 09:25 PM   #5
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,812
Default

i like it but it should have colour toggle

please not that colour is spelled with a u. just because someone named webster decided to dumb things down doesn't mean we should listen to him. and also it's plough not plow.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
i like it but it should have colour toggle

please not that colour is spelled with a u. just because someone named webster decided to dumb things down doesn't mean we should listen to him. and also it's plough not plow.
actually color is the american way of spelling it, and it is also the way of spelling ti when coding, eg in html.

colour is australian (and possibly some other commonwealth countries)

but either is acceptable.

now **** off grammar nazi
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2010, 10:39 PM   #7
Monu
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Monu's Avatar
 
Monu is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 488
Default

stop whining. Duvospaz no one beside rpbns and all the unpopular people like you. If you hate the new font color, how did you stand up to my font colour before?
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by AphoomZhah View Post
Didnt know I couldnt trade irl for things in Nod =( I just traded my gf for a stack of trophys.. i wanted those trophys but now I usde them and want my gf back.. its all ur fault.. U MUST to find me another gf




]
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2010, 04:54 AM   #8
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashbros View Post
actually color is the american way of spelling it, and it is also the way of spelling ti when coding, eg in html.

colour is australian (and possibly some other commonwealth countries)

but either is acceptable.

now **** off grammar nazi
Colour is the English way of spelling it. I think if we are talking about the English language, we should be using the original English language, from England. It would make sense now, wouldn't it?

by the way i am trolling because nobody new is posting on forums
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2010, 06:16 AM   #9
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Colour is the English way of spelling it. I think if we are talking about the English language, we should be using the original English language, from England. It would make sense now, wouldn't it?

by the way i am trolling because nobody new is posting on forums
it would be the right way if we were based in england, but this game is based in america, and therefore uses american english, which means the correct spelling for the place this game server is located is color.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2010, 06:32 AM   #10
Tragicallyhip
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tragicallyhip's Avatar
 
Tragicallyhip is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Colour is the English way of spelling it. I think if we are talking about the English language, we should be using the original English language, from England. It would make sense now, wouldn't it?

by the way i am trolling because nobody new is posting on forums

You spelled Color wrong...
__________________


<-- Had to, That just never happens to me IRL
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2010, 06:58 AM   #11
yoky
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i demand green crits

but seriously this thread is pointless and basically has a big neon sign saying troll here
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 AM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.