Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Weight on keyboard
Old 07-24-2017, 08:33 AM   #1
Darklords
Rare Collector

Default Weight on keyboard

http://prntscr.com/fzmc0e

http://prntscr.com/fzmd24

http://prntscr.com/fzmd8w

http://prntscr.com/fzmddl

Just a heads up this still being used to afk farm casters.

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 07-24-2017, 09:05 AM   #2
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

I'm afraid it's out of control for long time anyway.

Some people manage to arena 24/7 last season without sleep.

Some pull second pilgrimage in a week and yet others can cap adventuring skills in days.

I see bots at daily basis - pretty much all melee chars are easy to get away with.

One guy said for example : there is no way Glitch can prove I'm using simple bot - if he check on me I can always say I turn auto attack and go to washroom.
People buying chars and share them just to auto farm them and considering for melee it's only 4 clicks per fight cycle it's impossible to track people.

Once a while someone got hammer but people smarten up - I can imagine there will be some sort of warnings Glitch pm alarms etc

It's funny when someone say afk then you see the it toon walking up or down or farming 1 square from city.

You pm them then they will respond right after "back" message on clan chat - happen in my clan all the time (kcno)

But I don't think there is anything that could be done - probably so er or later will be allowed as toon sharing as there is no way to track everyone all the time.

Old 07-24-2017, 09:34 AM   #3
hustlerking
Neophyte

Darklords you are such a sore loser. You can't beat us in arena and you need to get rid of me by all means. That's some cheap tactics. But it's not going to work. First of I never knew glitch said something about putting a rock on keyboard as bannable. 2nd I never said I actually did it. I was only suggesting it. 3rd I've been playing on phone and tablets for many seasons already. 4th get a life!!!

Old 07-24-2017, 09:46 AM   #4
Darklords
Rare Collector

http://prntscr.com/fznesp

Get Wrecked bro. P.S Screenies prove everything bro.

Just because you dont know somthing is a law doesnt mean if you break it, they will let you off with doing it.

Old 07-24-2017, 11:17 AM   #5
hustlerking
Neophyte

If I talked about dealing drugs that's a crime too? I ignore you in nod and still I have to deal with your bs. You Have No Life dude. You got nothing on me. You going to look real stupid when glitch agrees with me.

Old 07-24-2017, 01:21 PM   #6
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

*sits down*

*grabs popcorn*

*watches another season of nod drama*

Old 07-24-2017, 04:52 PM   #7
Blaze
Boss Hunter

:{ he argued about it and stuff but unless I missed something he never specifically said he does it. Ie pointless report. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out casters gonna be lazy if they can. Unless there is actual proof of someone admitting to it... What is glitch supposed to do?

:{ like hk said. Still need to click loot and enter. Unless they're farming fairly high end and nub enough to go afk for several minutes... Not many tests glitch can try to catch them. Half of them likely sitting there watching YouTube.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:11 PM   #8
cspore0130
Neophyte

Omg, glitch you should make it to where BM's can't afk farm, every 15 or so sec's you need click attack again. Sense DL wants to change caster because he thinks its a hax.

Old 07-26-2017, 08:24 AM   #9
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

buff s3!

omg i wanna sammich nao

Tina Fey Tina Fey Tina Fey Tina Fey

Old 07-26-2017, 02:22 PM   #10
Darklords
Rare Collector

Well after following HK's Real life activity's when he finally feel asleep i was able to pickpocket his toon and i have the evidence required to prove he does indeed use a rock...

http://prntscr.com/g0ntt5

This is so serious its unreal please Glitch you gotta do somthing.

Old 07-26-2017, 10:14 PM   #11
danielrox
Boss Hunter

to farm afk dds like this u need a certain client.. i lost mine :/

Old 07-26-2017, 10:15 PM   #12
danielrox
Boss Hunter

nodders put up with painful casting for ages thanks for giving the smart ones a bone

Old 07-27-2017, 03:07 AM   #13
Soxson
Epic Scholar

Can't tell if Glitch hasn't seen this yet or if he's wise enough to stay out of this mess.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:28 AM   #14
Blaze
Boss Hunter

Or if there is just nothing he can do. You can't detect a rock. At best he can do things like pop-up capchta messages like for bottlers. But that only works if they're actually afk while doing it. And how many casters do we have in nod? Glitch gonna spend all his free time checking up on 75% of nod.

Old 07-27-2017, 07:06 PM   #15
Turkeygoesmoo
Boss Hunter

It's not hard to check on 3 people.

Old 08-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #16
Davross
The Eldest Pilgrim

I would like to address a couple of Joanna's comments.

Just because someone sits outside of town does not mean they are a bot, I do it often since I carry nothing of value in my inventory and therefore don't worry about pvp or cb (not aligned). Sometimes Im afk for hours out of town, and sometimes days (due to hotzones giving neg passive in town). Also many people are set to afk since even if they close browser, they still gain ability to sell on AH and get bliss. Also if you keep getting disconnected due to poor net and time out, it stops spamming the clan chat every time you relog. Btw I and many others spent years capping adv skills, please don't assume the negative. If you have proof, do what DL is attempting to do here and offer proof of something. Wide ranging negative statements do nothing to help the game or the people that play.

In short, if you think someone is botting, just report them, let glitch know, he, more than anyone else I assure you, does not want botting in his game.

[

Old 08-04-2017, 09:07 AM   #17
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

After all there is one conclusion:

You cannot ban everyone who does "cheat" as lots of those "active" people also bliss and are source of revenue.

Probably if Glitchless stick strickly to original rules (sharing toons for example) there would be barely anyone to play.

Sometimes it's good to turn a blind eye on many things , allow certain behaviors if it's no longer under control (toon sharing and real money transactions , toon selling for real money) and unless someone makes it too obvious and people start talking too much an action is taken.

PS . @original topic - as funny as it sounds I don't see weight on keyboard as banable . Regardless if you hold your finger on key on put a rock it's same thing same as pressing autoattack on melee or autoshot on ranged.

Still you have to take rock off and loot exit.

What DL trying to do (or whoever that person with young Susan Boyle avatar is) is to be him/herself and try to get on others nerves

Old 08-04-2017, 02:25 PM   #18
Darklords
Rare Collector

For pilgrim you dont have to do anything. Set hotkey to attack find mob and loot simple. Or even as a bm you can even skip the hot key to attack pets do everything. Nothing to loot. So exit and onto the next mob all player needs to do is nom tc for rrt. If that doesn't make it clear enough then I dunno what will.

Anyway realistically I did only make this to annoy hustler. But as a player all I have done is alerted the gm to a concern of mime in future ill just do them in email.

Joanna you just keep showing how sour you are. Still posting from a made up forum account to hide your in game identity. This also shows how childish you are.

This is the internet and my e feelings are safe and sound in bubble wrap but are yours???

Old 08-04-2017, 07:24 PM   #19
Soxson
Epic Scholar

Ltb rock

Old 08-08-2017, 02:46 AM   #20
beetdabrat
Auction Master

Did anyone else think the attachments were gonna be photos of rocks/weights on keyboards?