Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 08-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #61
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

LOL at none for slashers or crushers...
Casters are not just DD'ers, there are DD builds, DoT builds, Heal Builds, HoT builds, and not to mention EVERYONE uses gems. So Figgy stop bitching there is not a single build that doesn't have a set they can use. You're just a caster hater. Learn to play your own class and stop pretending like you know anything about other builds.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #62
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

Why are casters so magical!?

Old 08-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #63
Raith
Gem Pouch Expert

Saying "What no piercer set or crusher set or (etc.) ??!!!!" is like saying "What no green or black or red set?" Caster set = all casters, some better for certain kinds than others, just like melee = melee, some better for certain kinds than others.

The haste procs being mirrored is no diff. than the Opal set being mirrored with an extra 1% too. No real favoritism there either.

Just saying.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:09 AM   #64
Monu
Gem Pouch Expert

What about the Sagittarii set for archers? D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AphoomZhah View Post
Didnt know I couldnt trade irl for things in Nod =( I just traded my gf for a stack of trophys.. i wanted those trophys but now I usde them and want my gf back.. its all ur fault.. U MUST to find me another gf

]

Old 08-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #65
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale View Post
15 sets of legendary suits were more than enough to make everybody happy, to give advantages for every class no matter how specific or not, but hey instead of an innovation we all were looking forward, its more than obvious now that it was primary implemented to serve the casters while other sets seriously lack of imagination and some classes were completly forgoten.

I really hope those 2 or 3 undiscovered bp-s and maybe some other pieces could save the situation, give some bonuses that affect pets also and consider some other builds except casters and tanking.
What
Class
Was
Forgotten?

Regeners?

Shut up.

Old 08-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #66
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkee View Post
What
Class
Was
Forgotten?

Regeners?

Shut up.
no regeners werent.

but are there pet bonuses?? are there massive innate melee stats?? is there anything that increases anything for meleers, besides haste?? what there isnt?? who would of thought?!?!

lurkee, stop trolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 08-02-2011, 06:28 PM   #67
paultwloha
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkee View Post
What
Class
Was
Forgotten?

Regeners?

Shut up.
They have a helm. Shut up.

Quote:
Much like unicorns, gems are magical.
Quote:
I have it on good authority that the founding fathers were pro PKing.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #68
Jacend
Neophyte

Some legendaries are a bit oddly designed, like ECB chest vs Hellram's chest. Basically the same stats except ECB is significantly worse due to less armor and absorb which makes it a pretty redundant armor.

Also like someone else mentioned Aliangel chest got the melee/ranged haste just like the storebought legendary armor which is odd as well. Legendaries should be more diverse than that IMO.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #69
Glitchless
Administrator

There is a set for every color of the rainbow. There are a great many pieces yet to be revealed.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #70
Bengrim
Boss Hunter

you know how to people fireup arent ya? *respects*

Old 08-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #71
Hopilus
Epic Scholar

healer gear pl0x (sorry had to)
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #72
figgy
Boss Hunter

Quote:
There is a set for every color of the rainbow. There are a great many pieces yet to be revealed.
Can you clarify this statement please? From an earlier post I thought there were going to be 15 sets, 4 store bought and 11 morphing sets as outlined in this thread. So how do we come up with a great many pieces yet to be revealed? That is, are there more amour essence not yet seen or some other method of gaining them?

Old 08-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #73
Enduir
Auction Master

Now would be an awesome time to put in my quest-based leg-enders.

Just sayin'.

Quote:
You won't be warned again.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #74
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by figgy View Post
Can you clarify this statement please? From an earlier post I thought there were going to be 15 sets, 4 store bought and 11 morphing sets as outlined in this thread. So how do we come up with a great many pieces yet to be revealed? That is, are there more amour essence not yet seen or some other method of gaining them?
As far as i know 1 set doesnt do exactly the same on all the procs..... like aliangel or goldwing also... what about earthfusion? (i assume is the crafting one ) but it seems that he actually did a totally mess and mixed a few pieces ... otherwise i cant find the healer and pets suit.

And talking about Lurk, that dude is lost, regeneres have the best suit btw.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 08-09-2011, 03:56 AM   #75
Hirumaxx
Crab Defiler

legendary shield - Hellram Shield..gonna post pic in the next post
[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]new

Old 08-09-2011, 03:27 PM   #76
Jerzy
Gem Pouch Expert

Just a random question on the Hellram:

Would your armor class be different depending on if you used an AC pot before or after the shield was equipped? Seems like it would, but I was just curious if that was the case....

Old 08-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #77
TemariChan
Auction Master

im not understanding how he has 4.5k AC and no AC pot on, my math isnt adding up to that without a rank 10/11/12 AC pot. >.> can anyone help me here? What im doing is going off of what i have to start with, that is 866 AC, so by adding that shield (before the 64%) is 744, so that would put it at 1610, then you would divide (or times) that by 64% to get 1030.4 rounding it off would get 1030, so adding that to the 1610 would get 2640. But he has 4,588 and no ac pot, so im very confused on how that works. only by adding an AC pot would get you that close.

Ok, nvm, i didnt know that stone rune is more then likely it, cause i didnt know that run gave so much to AC %. so yeah, forget what i said, i see it now, but WOW, thats nice AC

Last edited by TemariChan; 08-09-2011 at 04:01 PM..

Old 08-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #78
beetdabrat
Auction Master

Edit: saw she editted her post.
That is some uber ac though,

Beet Da Brat

Last edited by beetdabrat; 08-09-2011 at 05:55 PM..

Old 08-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #79
Hirumaxx
Crab Defiler

the pic that i post wasn't from my own toon,i was inspecting other toon named costeak...

as for the uber ac, i think the math is like this. taking account the his gear w/o shield is 157x2 (legging) + 315(bp) + 204(helm) + 113x2(sleeve) +100 (assuming suiting is @ 100) + 33 (quiver) which gives total of 1192ac. the shield gives 744ac w/o the bonus. assuming the shield proc works like stone rune and that he is using r4 stone rune (80% more ac from shield), total ac from shield is 2196 if my maths is correct...adding the two together gives a total of 3388ac w/o armor pot. since the ac from the pic is 4588, costeak is using a r12 armor pot based on my calculation (4588 - 3388)

hope that clarify the uber ac

ps : think costeak was doing some boss hunting at the moment i took the screenie

Old 08-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #80
TemariChan
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirumaxx View Post
the pic that i post wasn't from my own toon,i was inspecting other toon named costeak...

as for the uber ac, i think the math is like this. taking account the his gear w/o shield is 157x2 (legging) + 315(bp) + 204(helm) + 113x2(sleeve) +100 (assuming suiting is @ 100) + 33 (quiver) which gives total of 1192ac. the shield gives 744ac w/o the bonus. assuming the shield proc works like stone rune and that he is using r4 stone rune (80% more ac from shield), total ac from shield is 2196 if my maths is correct...adding the two together gives a total of 3388ac w/o armor pot. since the ac from the pic is 4588, costeak is using a r12 armor pot based on my calculation (4588 - 3388)

hope that clarify the uber ac

ps : think costeak was doing some boss hunting at the moment i took the screenie
ahh ok, and yeah i even redid my calculations with stone rune and it added with close to that with rank 12/14 AC pot, but yeah, uber AC