Time Cards
Old 03-07-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
Jaseas

Default Time Cards

When buying Time Cards, non SB, I know the max is 25 tc's at a time and I have to travel to a western union to make the purchase, how would i make a purchase of 50 or 75 tc's? Would I have to do 2 to 3 seperate transactions?

Old 03-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
sherman

Yes you would, but that just means more gold for us =P

Old 03-07-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
Jaseas

so that would mean i would have to travel to western union and back to the house two or three times if thats the case its not worth wasting gas and transaction fees which means less gold for you so sry

Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
Decker

I'm not sure what you're doing that requires you to go back and forth .. you could just put thru 3 purchases and goto western union and pay for all 3 at the same time?

Old 03-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
Jaseas

Well i have been buying time cards for awhile but untill today havent tried to buy more than 25 at a time, as u may already know i did recieve 1 purchase out of 2 and the second has not come through yet. I have checked the pay by cash website and according to them if a transaction takes 2 hours or longer there is a problem. And so as you may well know i can only buy 25 at a time, that is per transaction which if you go though the pay by cash phase of buying tc's u should know that u are given a order number for a certain price for a certain item(s) so what happends if I add more funds to the order than what the order instructed, what happends to the remaining funds? thus my perdicament.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #6
Decker

alright I see what you're saying and yes you can't do that, what I was suggesting was doing 3 seperate orders thus getting 3 different order numbers and then paying for each one when you get to western union.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #7
Jaseas

yea i was hoping i wouldn't have to do that because of the fees but oh well thanx for the suggestion

Old 03-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #8
Decker

I guess Jeff could raise the 25 limit, why its there in the first place doesn't make much sense.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #9
Astor
Gem Pouch Expert

I never understood why it was there before, but now it stops people getting mass discounts on tc's.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #10
Jaseas

it does make sense though tc's would get very cheap when buying in mass quantities thus loosing thier value, but then again jeff would make more money because of all the tc's being bought. might be somthing to be considered....

Old 03-08-2009, 12:50 AM   #11
legendaryevil
Crab Defiler

There is an E-check option that I have and use for non SB time cards. dont know if you have that option but I am not charged any fees when I do it

Old 03-08-2009, 07:19 AM   #12
Jaseas

no the E-check is not an option for me at this time

Old 03-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #13
austen
Gem Pouch Expert

You could send in a Money order. But really if your looking to buy 75 TC's is a couple dollars for gas a big problem?