Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 08-18-2017, 11:54 PM   #21
Strelok
Crab Defiler

I support triple accel. Also, more trade slots in trade window.

Old 08-19-2017, 12:14 AM   #22
Tsutsu
Gem Pouch Expert

I would personally love to see some sort of upgrade to reduce the repetitiveness of eating trophies for 9 millions hours to level skills up.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:44 AM   #23
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
try making LG weapons, armor , gems without the benefits of accel and double accel and boon like i have been doing, i can make any gem but my gemworking is stuck at 99 ( not 100) because using accel and double accel will make them soulbound. Grind it , easy fixes are easy obtainable if glitch choses so. Over 3 years my gemworking is at 99 ( without using a passive on it ofcourse) , hey look at that , use a passive on it joanna
I know you didn't read whole thing so I'll make it short for you:

It about crafting that repetitive and NOT give exp (trivial)

Pro tip: leave DA on it will double your exp and won't make items SB.

#2 reroll and get boon - the way to fix your crafting like I did.

Yes it's painful to level skills from scratch but after a while it pays off (resourcing,adventuring etc)

Old 08-19-2017, 07:30 AM   #24
Blaze
Boss Hunter

Lf a tlr summary of thread plox.

From the bit I did mildly browse.

Yes. Support triple accel so double casters can burn even more tcs per day and we can hope for 3m per tc on ah!!

Double accel roughly doubled tc prices when it came out iirc? Wonder what triple would do.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:26 AM   #25
Darklords
Rare Collector

Why does that concern you how much tc's rise within in game gold? if tcs suddenly went from 5$ - 15$ then id say we have a problem. in till then i think we good to have triple accelerate quad accelerate quintuple accelerate. some of us are tired of grinding at this stage, the faster we can get that done means we can do other things. well for my self any how,

Can we also get accel for arena queue time's :P

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 08-19-2017, 09:37 AM   #26
NoRemorse
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
I know you didn't read whole thing so I'll make it short for you:

It about crafting that repetitive and NOT give exp (trivial)

#2 reroll and get boon - the way to fix your crafting like I did.

Yes it's painful to level skills from scratch but after a while it pays off (resourcing,adventuring etc)

First of all assumption is your worst enemy in this case, i did read it all , just DA will still give you a warning ( just tried it to verify ) and rerolling my main account is not an option what so ever for various reasons. Not everyone is looking for easy button.

Some just deal with the cards they are given, in the end it takes less energy and less personal time and less stress.
This is because i really do not care, if needed i would have gotten myself a crafting ( dragonsorrow shield) before even thinking about rerolling.

A reroll at my level would be very expensive.

Old 08-19-2017, 10:20 AM   #27
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

I'm glad I could teach you something new.

Paid reroll let you keep all gear so all you need to do is rework skills which at triple trophies isn't that bad at all. I rerolked with 79 epic skill.

I was told by few honest people (from S1) that the reason many hates me is our of jeleousy.

So this chick came a bit over year ago - carefully read all skills and got familiar with game then came with a plan . Next she blows few hundreds TCS to make multiple fully upgraded alts and cap all resourcing ,crafting and artistry skills. Pumped xp rerolled and repeat same step to keep triple xp and drops.

There is lots of tricks that can be used to give you huge advantage in xp progression (not exploits just strategy involving multiple toons that can boost each other in unique way)

Secret formulas only few knows ang keep it secret - there is many "Easter eggs" left by Glitchless to discover and I did.

At the same time I know why prey or fishes don't stack and many other things.

This game is brilliant or rather person behind it. There is some polishing that can be done but only due game evolved over time and some areas stays behind.

But developers cannot do it at once - there is so much they can do in given time. It's all about picking priorities.

Old 08-19-2017, 10:56 AM   #28
Darklords
Rare Collector

Quote:
Wouldnt this be considered an exploit? if accel is active you get sb items why would double then allow it to remain unsb?

Old 08-19-2017, 01:52 PM   #29
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklords View Post
Wouldnt this be considered an exploit? if accel is active you get sb items why would double then allow it to remain unsb?
its been always like that

my guess is its costs 20 TCS for 2x oppose to 11 TCS for 3x .

So its possible to get 2x exp but not 6x or 3x without being SB.

I assumed everyone knows that DA perks are: removed cap for trophy offering halved CA cooldown and faster traveling.

It says doubles all exp while normal Accel says it affects crafting , artistry and resourcefulness (triple xp in trade for sb which is no big deal)

Well if its consider exploit by Glitchless I would be a bit surprised - in that case should warn people it will make items sb before they spend 20TCS
Now wording is simple 2 x Exp - done !

Old 08-19-2017, 03:14 PM   #30
Blaze
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklords View Post
Why does that concern you how much tc's rise within in game gold? if tcs suddenly went from 5$ - 15$ then id say we have a problem. in till then i think we good to have triple accelerate quad accelerate quintuple accelerate. some of us are tired of grinding at this stage, the faster we can get that done means we can do other things. well for my self any how,

Can we also get accel for arena queue time's :P
F2p is quite unappreciated in nod. For the players who don't bliss... They will end up quitting if tcs go past their ability to farm. Others have in past as they became too weak. If enough F2p quit... Well. We've seen how s2 does with their population. If prices on s1 get high enough. Maybe s2 and s1 will have less differences in future. :{

Old 08-19-2017, 04:32 PM   #31
NoRemorse
Seer's BFF

Quote:
I'm glad I could teach you something new.

Paid reroll let you keep all gear so all you need to do is rework skills which at triple trophies isn't that bad at all. I rerolked with 79 epic skill.

I was told by few honest people (from S1) that the reason many hates me is our of jeleousy.

So this chick came a bit over year ago - carefully read all skills and got familiar with game then came with a plan . Next she blows few hundreds TCS to make multiple fully upgraded alts and cap all resourcing ,crafting and artistry skills. Pumped xp rerolled and repeat same step to keep triple xp and drops.

There is lots of tricks that can be used to give you huge advantage in xp progression (not exploits just strategy involving multiple toons that can boost each other in unique way)

Secret formulas only few knows ang keep it secret - there is many "Easter eggs" left by Glitchless to discover and I did.

At the same time I know why prey or fishes don't stack and many other things.

This game is brilliant or rather person behind it. There is some polishing that can be done but only due game evolved over time and some areas stays behind.

But developers cannot do it at once - there is so much they can do in given time. It's all about picking priorities.

Obviously you did not read it all. Turning OFF Accel and leaving DA ON will still result in a SB item for gemcrafters. So either you turn them BOTH ON or OFF. I would assume it works the same way for other crafts too.

Another option is that the mechanics on S1 and S2 are different, which i highly doubt but still a posibility.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:16 PM   #32
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

they are I triple checked and no sb

S2 is different after all - it makes it 5th thing that is different

Different is good - I hope there will be more differences

Another reason to try S2

Old 08-19-2017, 06:56 PM   #33
Turkeygoesmoo
Boss Hunter

As always, a thread derailed by Nore and Joanna arguing over who is always right.

Old 08-19-2017, 07:37 PM   #34
Soxson
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
I support triple accel. Also, more trade slots in trade window.
Also support. How about an arrow down to next page like we have for inventory slot so glitch won't have to overwrite some of the goblin art.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:33 AM   #35
Darklords
Rare Collector

Bump for triple accel!

Old 09-03-2017, 02:01 PM   #36
Baewi
Gem Pouch Expert

Humpy bumpy
Triple Accel \o/

Old 09-21-2017, 02:06 AM   #37
Redeye
Gem Pouch Expert

Bump Triple Accel!

Old 09-21-2017, 11:11 AM   #38
Joanna
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
Bump Triple Accel!
Yes please and bundle it with no cool down on trivial operations and maybe faster travel ?

Old 09-21-2017, 02:53 PM   #39
Imriel
Boss Hunter

No ty to triple accel >.<

Old 09-21-2017, 04:11 PM   #40
Terribletank
Neophyte

I would pay exorbitant amounts to have hotkeys for spending trophy stacks - mouse over a stack, press 1 to sacrifice to weaponry while in town, 1 to sac to psych magic while in the church, etc.