Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Cant scroll in map
Old 12-12-2015, 06:36 AM   #1
Neela
Boss Hunter

Default Cant scroll in map

yeah i cant see where my recalls goes as i cant scroll around. doesnt wat to move. pls fix

Old 12-12-2015, 06:41 AM   #2
Glitchless
Administrator

If anyone else if having this issue, please post your browser name and version.

Old 12-12-2015, 06:48 AM   #3
Neela
Boss Hunter

I use opera 34.0. First time i noticed it was yesterday, never been a problem before.

Old 12-12-2015, 07:14 AM   #4
Neela
Boss Hunter

It works now! =D

Old 12-12-2015, 05:37 PM   #5
Sexyy
Seer's BFF

Send a message via MSN to Sexyy

i still have this issue, i use google chrome and i have to click on map about 5-6 times before it starts moving

Old 12-13-2015, 04:39 PM   #6
Claudia
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyy View Post
i still have this issue, i use google chrome and i have to click on map about 5-6 times before it starts moving
Are you using laptop touch pad or mouse? Why would you have to click on the map eludes me... click one time and HOLD then drag it around... works with touch pad, mouse and i'm using chrome as well, on windows 10.

Good luck

Old 12-25-2015, 10:26 AM   #7
Neela
Boss Hunter

Clau clicking alot helps a bit. today i freaked out and clicked mulipletimes and then bam i could move the map a little. then it didnt work anymore until i did the same thing again. i noticed some lag when i clicked alot in the map. it seems it is better some time of the day and worse other days.

I thinking about the problem with lag at the alter aswell, as when i farm faire river with 3 toons i sometimes has to minimize 2 toons to be able to drag the trophies to the alter. this only happens sometimes and when there are alot of trophies.

I know my computer sucks, but i hear others has similar problem so cant be my computer.

I use Opera, but i tried to use chrome. it works but it is laggy. but i can atleast move around with some patience. And dont tell me to use firefox, it simply doesnt work on this computer i tired.

And i also want to add that my computer frezes when i have arena gong on. works to have it on for 1 toon but if 2 goes off same time i cant do anything for up to 10 sec.

Adding some more info. it works if i click and hold, and drag, and wait until the map moves. If i do that and move around alot and then stop holding down the left trigger i can move around in the map with my mouse without any lag at all.

The sound problem came after a patch last summer, the map problem came around when i made the first post about it. the moving trophies in alter i cant remember.

Last edited by Neela; 12-25-2015 at 10:38 AM..