Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Stop penalizing me for being awesome, please.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert
 
God Stomper's Avatar
 
God Stomper is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 494
Default Stop penalizing me for being awesome, please.

I have a level 43 char that can easily solo Arena Isle and Coral Wreckage (although the fights are rather long); however, I've noticed that mobs that high above me drop less trophies. If I'm not mistaken this is because of the power level exploit of the past where people were just using power leveling as a means to grab tons of trophies for the higher-level character. I'm ok with that, but if I'm out fighting alone or even teamed with someone the same level as me, shouldn't we get a lot of trophies for killing mobs 20+ levels above our level?

I know I can just farm in lower-level areas, but I have valid reasons for this. My char is a pk'er, and in areas like that 1) it's much more laborious for people in my level range to find me, 2) if they hit a mob on my square, that gives me a much greater span of time to get away, and 3) usually people my level aren't out farming in that area anyway, so the odds of people being in my range and randomly finding me are low.
__________________
Where is your god now?!?






  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2011, 03:35 AM   #2
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

I never had a problem with trophy drops, infact 7 times out of 10 I loot more trophies when I hunt in zones like you do.. I also usually have short fights.. just a tad longer than mobs closer to my range..

And no the mobs aren't 20 levels over me.. but I don't think its much different in my situation 72-75 doing 88-91 mobs.. (or so)
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert
 
God Stomper's Avatar
 
God Stomper is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
And no the mobs aren't 20 levels over me..
Then shut your stupid mouth.

For one, I didn't ask you, and for two you're not even relating to the mob levels I'm even talking about. So just shut up. You have no reason to talk in here. I didn't ask for anyone's opinion, and especially not your stupid comments. SHUT. UP.



GLITCHLESS:

The point of this is that I'm getting LESS trophy drops and LESS xp from fighting level 20 mobs than I am with mobs that are 10 levels above me.
With mobs 50-59, I'm averaging 54 trophies per battle. With mobs 20 levels higher than me, I'm averaging 18.

I really think this needs to be fixed.
__________________
Where is your god now?!?






  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

i could be wrong as i couldnt find the patch notes.

but i believe the PLing nerf only comes into effect when you are fighting grouped with 2+ people on same square.

therefore you should be right, soloing them.

also i have to say, no matter how OP you are, you shouldnt be able to do that (not saying you cant, but that glitch should make it so you cant) it makes the game seem too easy. but thats my $0.02
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
Relic
Temporarily Suspended
 
Relic's Avatar
 
Relic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.
Posts: 2,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Stomper View Post
Then shut your stupid mouth.
I like this statement.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 03:36 AM   #6
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

Heres a thought.. LEVEL UP. Or fight lower level mobs.

In my experiences, the faster I kill mobs the more trophies I get.. Not by the number of mobs, but trophies PER mob.

If your OH SO STRONG, you shouldn't have to sacrifice anything to farm in zone even 5-10 levels higher than you. Because you should be able to kill anyone group who forces you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #7
Relic
Temporarily Suspended
 
Relic's Avatar
 
Relic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.
Posts: 2,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
Heres a thought...
Maybe you didn't hear him correctly; his character has ascended to a level of epicness that is far above and beyond the simple, pathetic, and useless act of "leveling". You just don't get what it's like to be so omnipotent and omniscient.

You should watch more episodes of walker texas ranger, and take some lessons from chuck norris. Then maybe you could mentally grasp what Stomper is proclaiming.

"Gosh" -Napolean
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,419
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
Maybe you didn't hear him erectly; his character has ascended to a level of ***** that is far above and beyond the simple, pathetic, and useless act of "fapping". You just don't get what it's like to be so impotent and omniscient.

You should watch more episodes of walker texas ranger, and take some lessons from chuck norris. Then maybe you could mentally grasp what Stomper is waggling.

"Gosh" -Napolean
lol
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao

Tina Fey Tina Fey Tina Fey Tina Fey
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #9
Relic
Temporarily Suspended
 
Relic's Avatar
 
Relic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.
Posts: 2,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipynifty View Post
lol
Don't you come up in here being all sexy, moving my stuff around to the way you want it, turning me on so much like that.

You do that 13-14 more times and I will be forced to force myself inside you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2011, 12:14 PM   #10
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert
 
God Stomper's Avatar
 
God Stomper is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
Heres a thought.. LEVEL UP. Or fight lower level mobs.

In my experiences, the faster I kill mobs the more trophies I get.. Not by the number of mobs, but trophies PER mob.

If your OH SO STRONG, you shouldn't have to sacrifice anything to farm in zone even 5-10 levels higher than you. Because you should be able to kill anyone group who forces you.
O.O

OMFG I NEVER THOUGHT OF LEVELING UP!! YOU ARE A GENIU... no, I can't even say it as a joke.

No matter how OP someone is, there will always be the chance of a group of 3 that can defeat them, especially with the testudo + escape exploit. You would know this, if your pk'ers didn't only do setups, because you're too much of a sissy to do it the way it was intended. Keep in mind, "sissy" isn't the word I wanted to use there.

Again, I don't care about your experience. I don't know what you didn't understand about my initial statement to you. You have no reason to put your face with your stupid crooked hat in this thread. Somehow you have broken the virtual barrier. Every time I read your words, I can smell the stench of vomit and crap. Or like the vomit of someone who just ate crap. Either way, it has been well-established that you are 1) an idiot and 2) not welcome here. Your opinions and experiences have no bearing on what has been happening to me for the past 3-4 months, so move your head out of the way, so you can shove your opinions and experiences right up your ass.
__________________
Where is your god now?!?






  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #11
Chrism
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Chrism is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
The point of this is that I'm getting LESS ... xp from fighting level 20 mobs than I am with mobs that are 10 levels above me
I'm not going to discuss the trophy drop rate because I don't know enough to make an informed statement, but the excerpt i quoted is most certainly a lie. EXP from mega-blacks caps at like 7 or 8 levels above you, and stays the same (based on your player level) as you keep fighting harder things. It will not go down as you stated.

Keep to facts and real numbers when reporting a bug and you're more likely to get your problem addressed.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #12
Relic
Temporarily Suspended
 
Relic's Avatar
 
Relic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.
Posts: 2,383
Default

GodStompers last post; one of the most entertaining things I've ever read.

Especially the crooked hat and not even as a joke parts. Flawless.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #13
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert
 
God Stomper's Avatar
 
God Stomper is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism View Post
I'm not going to discuss the trophy drop rate because I don't know enough to make an informed statement, but the excerpt i quoted is most certainly a lie. EXP from mega-blacks caps at like 7 or 8 levels above you, and stays the same (based on your player level) as you keep fighting harder things. It will not go down as you stated.

Keep to facts and real numbers when reporting a bug and you're more likely to get your problem addressed.
I meant experience through trophies, not fights. I apologize for the ambiguity.
__________________
Where is your god now?!?






  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #14
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,070
Default

This is a stupid argument, and believe me I know stupid arguments.
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2011, 04:28 AM   #15
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

And all you've proven is that falling to insults is all you have.. I mean really...?

I made some valid points here. I said I notcied when I kill FAST, no matter what color the mob I GET MORE TROPHIES vs. the same mob with alot of resists..

I'm sorry you didn't get the answer you were looking for, and I'm sorry you have the nerve to insult me like when your buttbuddies when they call ME a pussy for being a PK etc etc.. when you won't level past 43.

Ofcourse you can die, but by all means, don't get a hothead over the fact you can kill a level 60 something mob @ level 43.. And then try to use that as an excuse for a buff my darling. It's quite simple faster kills = more trophies = more EXP.. ANYWAY you look at it..

also mob HP ratio/strength/defense ratio is WAY different at higher levels.. so yea, my 16-19 levels > than your 20. Even cut as it does as you progess thru the levels of mobs.

And actually, yea.. I did have something to do with this game and alot of changes made in it, again sorry you couldn't/didn't.. I'd give you a tissue, but I hope you drown in your tears.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2011, 05:48 AM   #16
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,070
Default

It's like watching a retard argue with himself in a mirror....
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #17
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,812
Default

Farming the same mobs, ungrouped, as yellow and green when normal and temp leveled, respectively, I get an average of 2 stacks per fight and 4 stacks when fighting green.

I think the code is messed up so it isn't just affecting PLing, but any mob above your level.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #18
Relic
Temporarily Suspended
 
Relic's Avatar
 
Relic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.
Posts: 2,383
Default

I try to take everyone seriously here, but Jadakris is a challenge.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #19
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert
 
God Stomper's Avatar
 
God Stomper is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
I made some valid points here. I said I notcied when I kill FAST, no matter what color the mob I GET MORE TROPHIES vs. the same mob with alot of resists..
I don't really know wtf your point was supposed to be, but all that you typed, AGAIN, had nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about kill speed, you stupid asshair. I'm talking about the fact that mobs that are 15+ levels above me drop LESS TROPHIES PER FIGHT than mobs closer to my level. I'm not talking about how many trophies I get in an hour or two hours or six hours or a day. I'm talking about PER FIGHT the trophy drop rate IS LESS than mobs that are closer to my level. LESS. Not even the same. LESS.

I don't know what's so God damned hard to figure out about that.
__________________
Where is your god now?!?






  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2011, 09:04 PM   #20
Nurvus
Seer's BFF
 
Nurvus's Avatar
 
Nurvus is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 583
Default

Admitting you're wrong is hard. Very hard.

- I agree the drop rate should not grow proportionately to the difference in level between you and the mobs - growth should reduce as the difference increases, eventually reaching a cap.

- I agree the drop rate should suffer a penalty when grouped AND in the same square AND with a big difference in level between the lowest and highest level group member in that square.

- I agree you should NOT be penalized while soloing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.