Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
Forgot?

Someone have link?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Snook

Smile Someone have link?

Does any1 here have link to a paid acc money making guide? I'd be glad having 1 :P

Old 07-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
Sapreaver
Temporarily Suspended

kill things and do quests OR buy timecards and sell them do resource skills sell trophies you find be a reseller

Old 07-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
Snook

I'm quoting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Does any1 here have link to a paid acc money making guide? I'd be glad having 1 :P

Old 07-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
Vaht

Dude, you posted that not an hour ago. There was really no need to quote it. Besides, what Sapreaver said is pretty much it. If you want more information on resource skills, I'm sure you can find plenty of topics on the forums.

Old 07-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
Snook

Well, i've allready searched...

Old 07-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
klippi

alright--- try collecting resources--- and by collecting, i mean passiving and actively training it. at first, the rewards are weak arse but they will be worth it in time. i'd suggest woodcutting.

and warning:: you wil not earn much the first week but youll eventually have it.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
sherman

Snook, there is no get rich quick guide for this game.

The real money doesn't come in until you are 30+.

Don't spend unnecessarily, prioritize your purchases, and save as much gold as you can.

Old 07-28-2009, 06:58 AM   #8
Snook

I don't intend to be rich, i just want to find a guide wich one you earn MOST on.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:11 AM   #9
FastStang
Seer's BFF

Until you reach high levels, you're going to make the most money by setting your treasure sense to passive and play. Crafting and resourcing is not a logical way to make money until you are a much higher level.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:21 AM   #10
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastStang View Post
Until you reach high levels, you're going to make the most money by setting your treasure sense to passive and play. Crafting and resourcing is not a logical way to make money until you are a much higher level.
Passive resource skills until about 20-23 as well.

That way you can get the higher tiers.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:43 AM   #11
Olsamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
I don't intend to be rich, i just want to find a guide wich one you earn MOST on.
I think that's part of what they've been trying to tell you. What gets you the MOST isn't one profession over another, it's more dominated by your personal approach to having a profession.

And this makes alot of sense. If you are only selling leather at 3am and the only people who want to buy leather get on from 4pm-9pm, it doesn't matter if they're paying 1500g per mongoose hide!

You have to take into account the fact that you're dealing with a market whose demand can fluctuate wildly with who is on.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #12
Treloar
Temporarily Suspended

Guide is simple.

1. Create a character taking into account the advantages and disadvantages of each Class and choosing one thats easiest for you if your a beginner, Vamp would prolly be a good one to start with in my view others may disagree.

2. Play through the game as a Free Account and level your character up to at least level 20, not forgetting to disable Auto Stat Skill Recycling and putting more levels into your melee and defense skills.

3. Buy a TC (Timecard) and change from using a Free Account to a Standard Account.

4. Kill Monsters for trophy's of either Combat (worth more) or Spirit type and sell them in the AH (Auction House), if your smart you should be able to clear 10,000 gold per day and buy another TC within 10 days leaving you with 18 days to save up for more TC's for buying Virtues, etc

Is this an OK guide?

Old 07-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #13
Ehlmaris

Not really Treloar. You forget that those trophies are needed to raise your skills and you still need to upgrade equipment occasionally.

Old 07-29-2009, 11:46 AM   #14
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

the best way to make money at the lower lvls is actually quests later on you can earn fortunes on high tier crafting resources if you are paid