Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
Forgot?

question about virtues
Old 02-03-2009, 04:44 AM   #1
Adinekara

Default question about virtues

is there a way to buy a virtue from the store individually thus making me able to get the pack or am i forced to do it by getting an epic item first ?

Old 02-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
Flashus
Seer's BFF

you can buy virtues off the following items.

1. the epic itself.
2. the master recipe. created when dismantling an epic.
3. the dust. received when dismantling an epic.
4. a trade window from a player offer either of the above.

you have to buy virtues in sets of 2. unless you already have 1 of the virtues purchased.

you can't just buy 1 virtue as your first one..

check my site under my sig and look at the epics page. it lists the virtues for epic items and dusts.

http://www.freewebs.com/flashusrollus...the 1st help site for Nodiatis

Old 02-03-2009, 05:48 PM   #3
Adinekara

alright thanks.

Old 02-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #4
scrappy

I have a free account and the other day i got the epic blood claws as a drop. As i am a free account, obviously i cant use it, yet.
To be able to use it i do know i have to buy the virtues first, but is that all i need to buy or do i also need to upgrade my account???

Old 02-07-2009, 04:22 PM   #5
Maydon

Once you have the virtues you can use an epic even if you do not have a standard or premium account.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #6
scrappy

ok thanx.

one more question about the virtues.....

are they permanent are do they have a life span, will they eventually run out???

Old 02-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
Glitchless
Administrator

Virtues are permanent. You keep them even if you reroll or go PK/Deathmatch and die a perm death.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
polobow

A very nooby question: what are virtues exactly? And on what level can i use them?

Old 02-10-2009, 11:47 AM   #9
Hopilus
Epic Scholar

virtues are items that need to be bought via paypal/paybycash/time cards, that are on Epic items. you can be lvl one and use them. each virtue adds one % increase to all xp gains.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #10
polobow

but it says on paypal that u need atleast 1 virtue.... so how did you get one then?

Old 02-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #11
Hopilus
Epic Scholar

thats if you want to buy the whole package. and you would have to have two virtues to do it actually, because you can only buy your first one, in a set of two.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #12
Hopilus
Epic Scholar

and refer to one of the previous posts as to how to get one. its already said.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #13
Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by polobow View Post
but it says on paypal that u need atleast 1 virtue.... so how did you get one then?
You cannot get only 1 virtue as your very first one. The very first virtue purchase is either all, or 2.

Then it could be possible to buy only 1 virtue for the later items, in case you already have 1 of the virtues required for it.

All epics in game use 2 virtues.