Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

pale aka palehorserider botter on s1 and botter on s2
Old 08-28-2015, 10:30 PM   #1
Trojan
Seer's BFF

Default pale aka palehorserider botter on s1 and botter on s2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yergovy View Post
It is a shame it end up this way.

I was not caught botting, but somebody shared my tool source to Glitchless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yergovy View Post
When Sentez was banned along with two other people whom toons he was using I was sure that at least one of those two will try to barter unbanning for source. Pretty interested in who is he. Was willing to be first and just share it with Glitch
blah blah blah

these points from yergo last post and few other things suggest pale was the guy that gave away the bot in bargain for his toons

also this pale guy aka palehorserider on s1 few years ago got bant for botting
and he prolly got bant on few other toons too for botting

today i confronted him in chat and said he is palehorserider a botter from s1 who got banned and his reply was " palehorserider was the greatest pvp toon"

which kinda confirms it atleast for me that he is palehorserider who have got bant for botting

to confirm it more u can look into the ips or stuff

i do understand he haz made a bargain (i think) and kinda maybe immune to bant right now but can u please take away the botting benefits from him the exp gape the skills gape is huge betwn him and others

if u can not banned this guy can u atleast take away the benefits he got from botting

also yesterday in chat you urself said a person banned on s2 will be banned on s1 aswell so if palehorserider is already banned for botting on s1 why let him play on s2

be careful of those alpha nerds !!!

Old 08-28-2015, 10:35 PM   #2
Enduir
Auction Master

Palehorserider was bant for townwalking bot, which while it is still cheating isn't as bad as farming/arena botting. Before you argue that 'botting is botting', lemme suggest that 'stealing is stealing' but stealing a Mars bar isn't the same as stealing a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
You won't be warned again.

Old 08-28-2015, 11:16 PM   #3
Trojan
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
Palehorserider was bant for townwalking bot, which while it is still cheating isn't as bad as farming/arena botting. Before you argue that 'botting is botting', lemme suggest that 'stealing is stealing' but stealing a Mars bar isn't the same as stealing a car.
well didnt want to bring this up
but if we are talking about level of cheating and level of punishments

what u say about this

after sentz got bant i loged into s2 talked to them in clan told them its np u guys can get stuff back blah blah they said they need more active cap peoples to stay around make rp/ and resouces to keep the s2 active and on track i said i cant do it i have rl issues and lil time i get is for s1 but i can give u my toon to sit and get back on track u guys can take all resouces and my toons can make lil bit of rp for the clan so u can keep the runes active

i didnt knew anybody much on s2 other than sadoul/ghaloen we were talking in pms he said he can sit and do things and stuff i said ok kool just dont " **** me up " he said lol i wont.... altho he asked me he can give toon to some other guy to sit i said ok i dont know anybody if u trust him do it whatver help u guys get back on track

and i didnt loged back into s2 after that like 1 week later i heard my main toon trojann got banned on s2 coz of a douchebag was botting and we shared ip
like in 1week my total exp on trojann was 9b and it didnt increase a bit i was not botting i didnt got any benefits from botting my main toon fully upgraded and capped that i worked hard and burned soo many tcs on got banned with 51+ tcs in inventory and alot other stuff

what u think shud be my punishment i didnt even do anything other than trusting somebody but i know it was my fault that i trusted and i shud suckit up and say my goodbye to s2

on the other hand this guy willingly botted on s1 and than botted on s2
and these bunch of losers duno got too many peoples banned on s2 good peoples who trusted them

they didnt deserved that
i know kaineth that guy can never bot he trusted them and left his toon to them and these guys botted from his toon too and got him bant

if all of us who got banned jsut coz of shared ip or that we trusted them
we peoples got the major punishments here who didnt knew what was going on
than why leave these lil douchebags who willingly botted and cheated and specially why pale he already been banned on s1 for botting he shudnt even be given warning

again i lost capped upgraded toons + 51tc which were in my inventory but this is not about that i trusted wrong guys and i shud be punished for that i am not pleading for my forgiveness or the few dozen people that also got bant for the action of 3 douchebags but i want these 3 douchebags to be punished tyvm <3

Old 08-29-2015, 12:02 AM   #4
Akilthedestroyer
Seer's BFF

Ban all botters.

Old 08-29-2015, 06:12 AM   #5
Andressan
Boss Hunter

Do you have proof of this or just accusations?

Old 08-29-2015, 06:13 AM   #6
Andressan
Boss Hunter

Also, if you want to be so strict on law enforcement then go ahead and ban all toon sharers. I'm sure that would go over wonderfully with everyone.

Old 08-29-2015, 08:03 AM   #7
Blaze
Boss Hunter

:{

Last edited by Blaze; 01-21-2016 at 12:48 AM..

Old 08-29-2015, 10:24 AM   #8
Sadoul
Crab Defiler

um should know all facts before spewing. Kain and i talk on the phone alot. he bought the macro from one of the guys who made it for like 10-25 tc he in turn to save his own character from berm ban gave glitch the info about the macro, well now glitch has the info and kain does not have the toon back, further more glitch has the macro info and can test for it which is why others been bant since its so east to get caught

Old 08-29-2015, 10:27 AM   #9
hypocrite
Temporarily Suspended

Trojan. Isn't the assumption of cheating (botting) you are claiming here very similar to you sharing your toon and having others grind for you while reaping the rewards of their hard work.

Instead of a piece of software doing the work; others do the work.

Thorin having his kids/hoodrat grind pilgrim levels for him, or trading his toon botox to Nymm for in game items, or trying to win trade in arena.
DTM having others log his crafting monopoly
Zvekan aka san selling his original account
Paulo having Hood grind his toon or trying to win trade in arena
and Trojan mentioned above also trading in game items for IRL currency.

These people have a huge impact in game one way another and have had for a while. None of them have earned their accomplishments without break ToU

GENERAL GAME RULES

1. Do not give your password to ANYONE! We will not ask you for your password. Anyone asking you for your password is a scammer.
2. Do not share or trade accounts. Obviously due to rule #1 you can't share or trade accounts since you'd have to give someone your password to do that. So DON'T DO IT.
5. You may not trade anything in the game for real life currency. This is the only way to prevent scamming from becoming rampant.

If Glitch wants to remove monopolies and engage fair play he needs to also remove account sharing. Most people who are in a league of their own or control the market openly admit to this with the exception of a few. Any toons once registered to a different IP should be banned if they have changed a registered email to another known player.

Yes it will upset people. But they took the risk knowing the potential outcome.

Old 08-29-2015, 10:48 AM   #10
Blaze
Boss Hunter

:{

Last edited by Blaze; 01-21-2016 at 12:49 AM..

Old 08-29-2015, 11:09 AM   #11
hypocrite
Temporarily Suspended

So trading in-game gold for someone's irl time.

Time is a valuable resource and in essence toon sharing is basically a time-based currency

5. You may not trade anything in the game for real life currency. This is the only way to prevent scamming from becoming rampant.

Old 08-30-2015, 09:42 AM   #12
Trojan
Seer's BFF

This ---v
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
Palehorserider was bant for townwalking bot, which while it is still cheating isn't as bad as farming/arena botting.

This ---v
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Pale (Elijah or something like that). yes he was banned on s1 before on at least 2 toons.

He is a botter but either careful or immune to ban due trade off or amount of tc he is buying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadoul View Post
um should know all facts before spewing. Kain and i talk on the phone alot. he bought the macro from one of the guys who made it for like 10-25 tc he in turn to save his own character from berm ban gave glitch the info about the macro, well now glitch has the info and kain does not have the toon back, further more glitch has the macro info and can test for it which is why others been bant since its so east to get caught
^-- Dude if u knew the guy u gave my toon to sit was botter and u still gave him than you suck and me and you are going to have problem from now on i am still being nice to u even tho you are the main reason why i got into this mess which i had no clue about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocrite View Post
Trojan. Isn't the assumption of cheating (botting) you are claiming here very similar to you sharing your toon and having others grind for you while reaping the rewards of their hard work.

Instead of a piece of software doing the work; others do the work.
^-- well are u trying to defend botters by saying there is x and y toon sharing so let us bot ? Lol and also if u dislike toon sharers make a thread and report them atm there is 60-80% of nod toon sharing because nod takes alot of rl time and sometimes some of us are busy with our lifes but again yes toon sharing is kinda rule breaking and again you can go and report it but you can not defend botters with this argument...

and also yes maybe if u say so kaineth knew about botting and he let u continue it than he deserve the ban but others dont alot of the peoples didnt knew u guys were botting u guys used their toons to feed yourself/increase your own crafting skills

Old 08-30-2015, 10:06 AM   #13
Glitchless
Administrator

Luckily, we do not rely on player drama consensus for player bannings. When we detect a bot is being used, we will ban the user's IP and all the accounts he has recently accessed permanently. If you think there is such a thing as ban immunity, then we invite you to spend a lot of money, run a bot, and see how that works out.

As for Pale on S2, he has a different IP/email/etc than Palehorserider banned on S1 years ago. However, in the cases that we are alerted to the fact that someone may have returned to the game who was banned years ago, then we don't go out of our way to investigate their every shred of info and re-ban them unless a) they did something particularly horrid or b) we suspect they might be breaking the rules now.

Old 08-30-2015, 11:30 AM   #14
Trojan
Seer's BFF

wud be fun tho if u did

Old 08-30-2015, 12:27 PM   #15
Sadoul
Crab Defiler

i didnt know untill after the fact he botted, when i called kain to tell him that his toon got bant. if u dont want bad stuffs to happen to ur toons play them ur self. and its not my fault that u went to try to pkk a clannie of mine and got pawnt by me

Old 08-30-2015, 12:38 PM   #16
StormGuardian
Seer's BFF

Quote:
If you think there is such a thing as ban immunity, then we invite you to spend a lot of money, run a bot, and see how that works out.
I LoL'd so hard. Love you Glitchypoo.

Old 08-30-2015, 03:01 PM   #17
hypocrite
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
This ---v

^-- well are u trying to defend botters by saying there is x and y toon sharing so let us bot ? Lol and also if u dislike toon sharers make a thread and report them atm there is 60-80% of nod toon sharing because nod takes alot of rl time and sometimes some of us are busy with our lifes but again yes toon sharing is kinda rule breaking and again you can go and report it but you can not defend botters with this argument...
I wasn't defending botters. I was stating that their is little difference in the damage done to the community with either approach.

For you to defend toon sharing because "nod takes a lot of irl time and you are busy with your lives" is a crock. Justifying your actions with a poor excuse shows a man of little integrity.

Old 08-31-2015, 06:49 PM   #18
Deadlyone
Gem Pouch Expert

Location: IN DAT BIG PHX 602 WHERE WE KILL SNITCHZ N BURN HATERZ ALL DAY EVERYDAY, US PHOENIX,ARIZONA

LMMFAO!!!!! If you think there is such a thing as ban immunity, then we invite you to spend a lot of money, run a bot, and see how that works out.

Old 09-01-2015, 11:19 PM   #19
Yadocxer
Boss Hunter

A botter is a botter is a botter is a cheat. I still think if you botted on s2 any toon you have on s1 should have gotten the ban hammer. Glitch is the master so if you were botting on s2 and your s1 toon didn't get banned, you best be a good boy for the "eye of god" is upon you.

Old 09-01-2015, 11:28 PM   #20
Huggles
Epic Scholar

Glitchless said (in civil) that those who botted on S2 also had their S1 toons banned.

There were some toons banned on S2 that were logged recently by the botters but didn't belong to them. Those toons were banned, but the owners of those toons on S1 were not banned.
Quote:
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.