Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
Forgot?

Old 12-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #61
verysmallchurches

resins above a specific price can't be made into trophys, so don't bother with buying expensive ones

Old 12-10-2008, 06:56 PM   #62
treos

heres some stuff i got using resins today:

Town 2 - Stronhad

Violet Flower Resin - 12g - 3 - Anteater Nose [combat], 7x Fiddler Pincers [combat] (1050)

Cloud Tear Resin - 20g - 1 - 4x Fiddler Pincers [combat] (600)
2 - 8x Fiddler Pincers [combat] (1200)
? - Orcish Dagger [type?] (3000?)

good guide btw, just thought i'd add some and help complete it

Old 12-21-2008, 08:03 PM   #63
USAViper2127
Rare Collector

windslash, why don't you stop giving out secrets to trophy making?? I don't even normally make trophys and don't appriciate that. If they want to try and figure it out the way they are let them, don't come in telling them how to find combo %.

Old 12-25-2008, 09:13 AM   #64
Ijiihin

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAViper2127 View Post
windslash, why don't you stop giving out secrets to trophy making?? I don't even normally make trophys and don't appriciate that. If they want to try and figure it out the way they are let them, don't come in telling them how to find combo %.
Who are you to think you can decide (or even suggest) what secrets get kept and which are shared? The people with the secrets get to decide whether they show respect to fellow secret-holders or generosity to those who would like to know. When you're someone special feel free to be greedy, but for now you should take some advice from the Rock and, "Know your role."

Big thanks to the OP and all positive posters, this thread got my enchanting rod out of storage. Much appreciated.

Last edited by Ijiihin; 12-25-2008 at 09:35 AM..

Old 12-25-2008, 12:28 PM   #65
USAViper2127
Rare Collector

Looks like you are going to call me out on every thread I have posted on, Huh?? I'm not the only one that has noticed this, sorry to inform you of that. I am just the only one that pointed it out. Have a good day.

Old 12-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #66
Rayzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAViper2127 View Post

I back up Vinnie.......... a few people have worked hard and found the way to make the trophies that they want, why ruin all the hard work and the wasted gold by just giving the secrets away,..................... let everyone else face the challenge of experimenting..... giving away the exact way to make what they want takes away their gaming experience and sence of achievement.

Old 12-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #67
Ives

I tot everyone already knew that u can dismantle old items and get resins and make trophies....it's like an open secret...i dun see what windslash did wrong?

Old 12-28-2008, 02:46 AM   #68
Charlena

Quote:
Originally Posted by verysmallchurches View Post
resins above a specific price can't be made into trophys, so don't bother with buying expensive ones
Only the super expensive ones don't yield trophies. Try the evil eye resin from T5 and see what you get.

As for the rest of this, the person who started this thread did the experimentation themselves and decided to share it with us. I see nothing wrong in that. Besides guys, how many Nod players actually come over here and READ the forums to begin with? Not many. You're not likely to be run out of business any time soon, so relax.

Last edited by Charlena; 12-28-2008 at 03:41 AM..

Old 12-28-2008, 03:11 AM   #69
spartanairborne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlena View Post
That is SO not true. Try the evil eye resin from T4 and see what you get.

As for the rest of this, the person who started this thread did the experimentation themselves and decided to share it with us. I see nothing wrong in that. Besides guys, how many Nod players actually come over here and READ the forums to begin with? Not many. You're not likely to be run out of business any time soon, so relax.
He's talking the 75k resin in t5 and above, idiot.

Old 12-28-2008, 03:43 AM   #70
Charlena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanairborne View Post
He's talking the 75k resin in t5 and above, idiot.
Yes I came back to edit my post and found you'd already sharply correctly me. What a dreadful rebuke! What ever shall I do? *yawn*

Old 12-28-2008, 10:04 PM   #71
Bentro

be nice

Old 01-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #72
Tridius
Auction Master

Umm ok, 9 dark ork resins give you 25 Surveyors eyepiece (spirit) @4050 each

Old 01-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #73
Bytales

Can anyone here explain exactly how can i make trophyes using enchanting ? Where do i but the rod from ? Are there different rods ?
Do i need enchanting skill ?

You are all talking as if everybody knows exactly what to do, but there are some other, like myself, who don't have a clue what soever to enchant trophies !

Old 01-19-2009, 05:38 PM   #74
richp

First off there are no skill level requirements so anyone, even Lvl 0 Noobs can make the same trohphies as a lvl 70 Juran

step 1 : Buy the enchanting rod from t2. (there is only one type of enchanting rod)
step 2 : Buy a resin or stack of resin from the general store
step 3 : Right click on the rod and place resin or stack into the upper left corner.
step 4 : Press submit and wait.
step 5 : abracadabra u have trophies

Some players have spent numerious hours and a crap load of gold playing around with the ratios on the type of resin and the # of resins to produce. So usually the type and # of resins that produce 90-100% combats or spirits are kept secret.

Typically you will find these people selling those trophies in the AH for 38-45g/1k exp. Even though you can produce them youself for 33.3g/1k.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:42 PM   #75
Bytales

Quote:
Originally Posted by richp View Post
First off there are no skill level requirements so anyone, even Lvl 0 Noobs can make the same trohphies as a lvl 70 Juran

step 1 : Buy the enchanting rod from t2. (there is only one type of enchanting rod)
step 2 : Buy a resin or stack of resin from the general store
step 3 : Right click on the rod and place resin or stack into the upper left corner.
step 4 : Press submit and wait.
step 5 : abracadabra u have trophies

Some players have spent numerious hours and a crap load of gold playing around with the ratios on the type of resin and the # of resins to produce. So usually the type and # of resins that produce 90-100% combats or spirits are kept secret.

Typically you will find these people selling those trophies in the AH for 38-45g/1k exp. Even though you can produce them youself for 33.3g/1k.
Thanks for the headsUP.

Why are they selling it when they can use them on them to raise their skills ?
Just for the sake of making more money out of their money ?

Later Edit: Holy Crap i need payed account to buy from auction house. I understand that i can't auction stuff as a free acount, but not even to be able to buy stuff, just plain outrageous !

Last edited by Bytales; 01-19-2009 at 05:45 PM..

Old 01-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #76
richp

well there is a large percentage of nod's that do not read the forums or really pay attention to chat so they have no idea they can even craft trophies themself....being that trophy crafters can still make a good living from the ignorant or the lazy or the rich.

Lazy being the people that do not want to take the time to hunt down the good resins and craft themself and rich being the people that have so much gold they don't mind losing out on a few thousand gold in the process.

Yes you need to be a paid account to fully enjoy this game, at least that's my opinion.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #77
Bytales

How do you hunt for resins ?
I'm now in T2, and have seen encahnating rod on store. It says: used to create enahcnting stones for redistributing stats.
I thought it was used for creating trophies !

Last edited by Bytales; 01-19-2009 at 06:46 PM..

Old 01-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #78
richp

well if you read the entire forum post you see people refer to a particular resin or stack of resin. They are not sold in every store.
so if a player is in t1 and really needs combat trophies ASAP but the resin that produces 100%combats is in t4 or t5 he/she might not want to travel all the way there to get them so they will just buy the ones for sale in t1 for a higher price.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:48 PM   #79
archereye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamska View Post
Looks like most resins will give you xp at a rate of 33 1/3 gold per 1k experience, there are a few that have a little better rate, as low as 21.56g per 1k (Sun and Moon Resin, T3)
sun and moon resin gives 30/k not 21/k and it costs 85gold not 55 as posted

Old 03-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #80
moonoinoimoo
Crab Defiler

Ok Today bought 1 afar resin(4,180g) in T4 and it made 44 croc skins worth 2,850 spirit. which equates to 30g per 1000 exp. hopes this helps, new to this.