Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Old 06-12-2011, 10:12 AM   #21
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

this is something that would be easy to fix, and it hasnt been done yet?

ttt
Old 07-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #22
Xulos
Boss Hunter

Default ttt

i have been gone took a brake from nod and now i come back to this dumb fix for something that shouldnt have even been a bug, all i can say is just dumb... i will explain on a new post but i will say way to go glitch just give the pkers all the advantages and stratagies you can and take as many from hunters as possible and then wonder when the trophy markets are taken over by pkers and wonder why people are complaining and not hunting to fix it

ttt
Old 07-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #23
Sexykills
Seer's BFF

Default ttt

here is my explanation thread

Old 07-09-2011, 04:14 PM   #24
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Whatever your explanation is I can practically already tell you its bunk.

Without this getting fixed it makes it next to impossible to farm "safetly".. With how open the buddy system is and all.. Without it eliminates the actual hunting part, cause its really not hard to tell where someone is farming at.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:25 AM   #25
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

k found thread where glith said would fix it

Old 10-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #26
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

typical glitch reply to some other post but not comment on something that he said would fix long ago .
HOW hard can it be to make DND over ride all trade offers so this can be no loonger used in this manor

Old 10-13-2011, 11:08 PM   #27
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
Whatever your explanation is I can practically already tell you its bunk.

Without this getting fixed it makes it next to impossible to farm "safetly".. With how open the buddy system is and all.. Without it eliminates the actual hunting part, cause its really not hard to tell where someone is farming at.
First of all, it's "safely." Second of all, are you serious?! Even at level 43, my pk'er can farm in hundreds of squares. I can farm in 19 different areas. Taking out the two of those that are dungeons, that's still 17 areas. Can you even fathom how long it would take to cover all of those? By the time 3 of those have been covered, I will have already moved... maybe to one of those 3 that was already covered.

Glitchless has put forth quite an effort to make pk'ing more attractive to add some excitement and pvp into the game, and what does he get? A whiny little sissy like you that only does setups and then cries when people hunt him.

Well, he did it. People are pk'ing. But that's because he made it TOO attractive, and pk'ers are rather difficult to find and kill, so not many people want to waste their time. The system needs balance, but as soon as there's balance, people like you cry and stop pk'ing.

Old 10-14-2011, 02:22 AM   #28
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

it doesnt take long if u use a capped toon to drag around a alt or staff walk/escape.
the point is glitch said they agreed was worthwhile to fix this and still havent.
pkers are not difficult to find or kill most people just dont try.

Old 10-14-2011, 04:26 AM   #29
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdrinker View Post
it doesnt take long if u use a capped toon to drag around a alt or staff walk/escape.
the point is glitch said they agreed was worthwhile to fix this and still havent.
pkers are not difficult to find or kill most people just dont try.
^

This, Now really Wylim..

Why is it so strange that people who both PKK and PK more than average agree that it is unfair for the PK's? BECAUSE IT ISN'T HARD TO FIND A PK, THE HARDEST PART IS KNOWING WHEN THEY ARE OUT OF TOWN

And it is a bug, Otherwise just completely remove the DND option because its completely fail.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #30
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
It will be fixed.
So then this is not a method to determine if someone is a PK, this is a method to determine if someone is out farming ie you use it on someone who you already know is a PK? You get a message about the person being in combat when you offer a trade regardless of their PK status. Is the only issue that you want DND status to override the combat check or is there more to it than that?

Just to clarify, while we agree this was a worthwhile thing to change in the game it does not constitute an exploit. The filter system was put into place to give PK's some tools to help prevent being identified as PK's without someone having to force combat on them. It has always been the case that someone was able to tell if you were in combat or not by offering a trade to you, PK or not, and we have not until now directly taken steps to help players hide the fact they either are or aren't out farming or traveling.

all quotes from glithless i only bumped this in response to other thread of it not being fixed.

Glitchless you already said would be fixed now please live up to your word.

Old 10-15-2011, 04:02 AM   #31
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Better watch out dude, the level 43s are going agianst you, cause they know ALL about the PK system..

ttt
Old 10-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #32
Xulos
Boss Hunter

Default ttt

omg really, this post is still going o.0

this was fixed ages ago lol give it a rest already and move on ;P

Old 10-15-2011, 11:17 PM   #33
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

ok tested with dnd mode and now it does say person is dnd ty for update xulos ....

Old 10-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #34
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
Better watch out dude, the level 43s are going agianst you, cause they know ALL about the PK system..
Yeah, because level denotes knowledge...

I've had pk'ers for over 2 years. I know how pk'ing works, regardless of my level, jackass.

And it's not easy to find a pk'er, if the pk'er is smart, especially one past level 40. Assuming you're a premium account, and you farm your 3 hours every day, you're only out farming for an hour. That's it. If you move every couple of days, there's no way that someone can continually walk all areas to which you have access in an hour. It's just not possible. Like I said, I can farm in 17 different areas. Anyone that can cover 17 areas in under an hour is freaking boss.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:21 AM   #35
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Correction - The are hard to find at level 40-60 because of the amount of skills they can overskill and zones they can hunt.

The higher you go, the less zones you have to hunt in - and the stronger your foes get towards your OPness.

Therefore, being a low level PK is completely different than a higher level PK.. COMPLETELY

Old 10-19-2011, 04:34 PM   #36
thatperson
Epic Scholar

oos by itself takes about an hour to search thoroughly so your level range you preach so highly about jada...is the safest

i couldnt resist pointing out your idiocy

im not going to respond after this post so no point in ranting about how my rl is so much worse than yours blah blah blah becuase has absolutely no point on this topic
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Last edited by thatperson; 10-19-2011 at 04:38 PM..

Old 10-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #37
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

I used to hide out in ocean of sorrows on trojan and not one person ever stepped on the square :P

Old 10-21-2011, 05:30 AM   #38
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

And if you have a brain you can look @ OOS and see the 3-4 most completely farmed spots that PKs use. And the point is, not everyone wants to farm there - terrible resourcing, insanely heavy trophies etc etc..

Old 10-21-2011, 07:02 AM   #39
driiveby
Temporarily Suspended

lol this thread.. theres so many more things need tweakin,, why bother the details guys? lmao
swear.. ur all (mostly) just a sour buncha grapes.. lol.. go make ur own game,, then i can laugh when A) gliitch calls YOUR Game a piece of crap lol.. and 2) GLITCH finds over 9000 bugs in UR game,, cuz it sucks.. ty, thatll be all