lost!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
elrosse

Default lost!

i'm lost in this game! i'm trying to invrease all by the same tine! i don't think now it's good! some one can explain to me?
and i try to be in a group, i didn't understand the two scroll of people 's writing! another explaintion, please?

Old 09-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
Dewfire

huh??

Old 09-06-2008, 03:18 PM   #3
Valiumandritalin
Auction Master

I understood perfectly what you were asking about and I do have the necessary answers.

Too bad I really don't care.

Old 09-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #4
Rigger

Oh, you're no fun.

I'm not quite sure I'm following, but I'll try.

Depending on your class, you may or may not want to increase all stats at once. You'd have to post the class and level, I think, to get better information.

There are two chats: civil and uncivil. You can select both under Options and you'll see both chats at once in the right-side window. Or, you can just choose one in which to participate.

Chats in your left window are actually private messages someone has sent you -- to reply to those, you can click on their picture in the left window and just type your message.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #5
Ehlmaris

The left side also contains group chat messages, as well as system messages - ie, combat, notifications, skill ups, warnings, etc.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:55 AM   #6
Turd_Sandwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiumandritalin View Post
I understood perfectly what you were asking about and I do have the necessary answers.

Too bad I really don't care.
congrats ur an *******,

btw ur really showing ur true colors ryuto, I thought you wanted to remain anonymous

Old 09-07-2008, 07:34 AM   #7
Mikael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd_Sandwich View Post
congrats ur an *******,

btw ur really showing ur true colors ryuto, I thought you wanted to remain anonymous
I don't think it's Ryuto. You could actually see the two pals posting in the same threads when Ryuto was still active.

Then again, I agree... not a nice lad indeed.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #8
Ehlmaris

Let's stop talking about Valium and start getting back to the point of this thread: HELPING SOMEONE.

Elrosse, I just have a couple quick questions for you before I start making suggestions as to how to build your character. First, what class are you? Secondly, what do you want to be your main role in a group (attacking damage, tanking, casting damage, healing, support)? Once I have this information from you I should be able to make suggestions that will help you build your character to suit those needs.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:02 PM   #9
DeLeon

Ehlm is very good with helping, ive used his advice more then once. And he has never steered me wrong.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #10
Mikael

Right, we need no further off-topics. I'll leave it all to you, Ehlmaris. I'm sure you'll be of help.

Old 09-08-2008, 02:49 AM   #11
elrosse

well, my character is a "trapper", choose it because of magic and fight by the same time! i would like to help a group with magic and if it's possible attack ranged!

Old 09-08-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
Ehlmaris

So you plan on using ranged attacks in addition to magical assault? Alright, here's my suggestions...

Get a bow, arrow and quiver. Equip them as your ranged attack stuff. As for magic, pick a couple types of magic to focus in. If you want to do strictly damage, I suggest focusing on black and red. If you'd like to be able to heal yourself and do damage, do green and white. Skills you should focus on:

-Stats: Melee stats should be 2 into Dex, 1 into Pst each increase. Magic should be 2 into Cnc, 1 into Mst each increase. Since you will not be raising Int, your damage gems should be Damage Over Time gems. Defense stats should be used to keep Agi and Cnt at 105+your current level. Recovery stats... eh, just even them out.

Weaponry skills: Ignore these completely.

Archery skills: All but Kiting are important. Ignore Kiting until it is fully implemented and then maybe put some points into it. But for right now the skill does nothing, so... leave it.

Protection skills: Suiting, Combat Recovery, Impedance.

Magic skills: Definitely raise Sorcery, Diabolism and Mind Bending. Try to keep them close to your level, as they do help you resist magic damage. Having Wizardry at 10 helps too, as does Gem Handling 10. As for color specific skills, either do Black and Red, or White and Green, depending on whether you want to do damage and heal or just damage.

Beast Mastery: Petmanship, Predacity and Wound. Pets are a great help regardless of your class!

That's essentially it. Bow, arrow, and DoT's.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #13
DeLeon

Couldn't have said it better myself there Ehlm.