Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Arkxixi smashbro alt or friend whatever dont care just needed to show this screeny
Old 10-27-2011, 02:48 AM   #1
Trojan
Seer's BFF

Default Arkxixi smashbro alt or friend whatever dont care just needed to show this screeny

and that N (Sightless) is talking abt smashbros who was also talking like his alt or his friend whatever lol

be careful of those alpha nerds !!!

Old 10-27-2011, 02:51 AM   #2
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

hmm a lil filter dodging and also some not so civil words being used in genreal

Old 10-27-2011, 02:53 AM   #3
Trojan
Seer's BFF

Old 10-27-2011, 02:58 AM   #4
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

lol. wtf did it come about that he was my alt?!?!

all my alts have my face adn background, FOR A REASON. he started the game not long ago, few months back. thats it. so leave me the **** out of this crap.

btw, you 2 are just as bad as half of civil, yet you cry and whinge and bitch, when someone doesnt bow down before your e-peen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:02 AM   #5
Trojan
Seer's BFF

lol ur the one that jumped in the crap u can see in the screeny that N is talking abt u using same words as that arkxixi anyway dont care abt it just keep ur foul mouth shut dude or iggy me kool ?

and stop bitching <3

Old 10-27-2011, 03:06 AM   #6
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

says the person making a bitching thread??

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:08 AM   #7
Trojan
Seer's BFF

lol u call posting someones abusive language bitching ? kool i am bitching than dont use that kinda language with me

and i haz nothing personal with u stop doing stupid stuff dude ur degrading urself

To: Trojan's Queen Team
Old 10-27-2011, 03:33 AM   #8
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Default To: Trojan's Queen Team

I will keep my post somewhat short.

First off, as I stated numerous times, I am not Smash's alt. I am not AN alt. This is my MAIN CHARACTER. Can I put it any simpler for you to understand?

Secondly, This discussion was between Trojan's Queen Team and myself. Smash came in, that is fine. Some Ns jumped in, whatever.

Thirdly, This has NOTHING to do with Smash. This was ME. Can I make it any clearer? Don't give Smash credit for my cival fun with you.

Lastly, I believe it was worth it. Your screenshot is perfect. Check it out. You walked right into my remark. I loved it. You don't seem to be too bright...

I am entertained by you/your group, Trojan. Kept me entertained. Bravo.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:34 AM   #9
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

nps doesnt change that uu intentionally filter dodged wich is against tos

Old 10-27-2011, 03:35 AM   #10
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

One more thing: If my language is "abusive" to you, then you need to grow up and go outside. The world is not a pretty place for a prom queen.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:37 AM   #11
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Hmm, and how many other times do people do this? I am not saying this is right, but when I call you out and say the facts, you have nothing against me and nothing to back up your defense. Do as you will. That is fine with me. I had my fun in cival. No harm done if anything is done.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:37 AM   #12
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

1 troll in uncivil if u cant abide by the rules in civil the end
2 u filter dodged and should be punished as every1 else who does it haz

Old 10-27-2011, 03:40 AM   #13
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

HAHAHAHA. I am sorry you only come on at the least active time and do set-up kills to get your bonus, but there are people all day who are filter dodging. If you can actually comprehend what anyone says, which it does not seem like you do, then you might understand what I am typing or you might be able to decipher the filter dodges.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:47 AM   #14
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

man i pk all differnet times of day sometimes there is no 1 in range to kill after look for 30 mins .....thus just do a setup kill when dont have time to waste .....u most stay on a as a pk for 30 mins after the kill mind u .... so that is 1 hour rl time spent jsut to renew bonus sorry msot are going to do the ez way most days . as for comparing our toons to merrick he is lvl 85 and has no where near what we got to lose in gear . if u dont like pkers kill them i have . i play both sides pvp is what i like to do time prohibiting me to do so ask daer i killed his alt then some other guy that was on same square earlier today jsut cause u missed the real kill think u have right complain when i dont have time to do so shut up already andplay the game how u want to and i will do same

Old 10-27-2011, 03:49 AM   #15
Trojan
Seer's BFF

dude as u can see in screenshot i said i dont care ur somebody alt or not just stop bitching

you and your friend smashbros was using non civil language i took the screenshot and its up let peoples and moderators decide

and the discussion was started as i invited nemsisknight to join my pker team if she turns pker which was just for fun my team is full and income u and ur abusive friends started talking **** abt me and calling me fake blah blah and others players like pkp jumped in conversation saying i do setup kills time to time but do real too but u was too stuborn and kept saying u only saw fake kills so i am fake and than u and smash had no other things to do so started abusing

i haz no personal thing with smash and dont want to drag him in this but he draged himself into this by helping u and calling me names

Old 10-27-2011, 03:56 AM   #16
Trojan
Seer's BFF

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11268

and u need to check out this thread ark hope u know how to click a link

Old 10-27-2011, 03:57 AM   #17
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Boo hoo, I hurt your feelings. I am not sorry. I say it how it is. Smash did not use abusive language. Perhaps I did, I don't care. Regardless, you need to grow up and stop whining when people address the fact that you exploit the PK system. I don't care if you have time or not. I am pretty sure the system was not meant to be able to kill an alt for PK bonus when you "need" it. You have nothing to back your argument up. You resort to crying for Glitch to solve your issue with me. That is fine. Just grow some balls and not run home to Mommy whenever someone wants to address your exploitation. I see you the most often. This is why I started this.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:58 AM   #18
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

unless your sightless, i didnt call you names....

i called him an idiot, for being an idiot.

same as i said your bitching in this thread, for creating a bitch thread.

its a funny notion i know, but some people, like myself, do like to speak the truth :O i know, hold the phones!!

if you act an idiot, ill call you an idiot. if you act like a retard with your nose stuck up someones arse, then ill call you a brown nosing retard.

its simple imo.

the fact that once again, i get bought into some crap your ranting about, for most of the convo, being polite (besides the 1 comment to sightless) shows that your in love with me. im sorry dude, but my man love belongs elsewhere, your going to have to get over it.

also, LD, quoting the TOS, i believe it also says something about sharing accounts in there?? which you do aswell, real smart quoting that aye?? (and yeah i babysit a toon, there is something new aye??)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-27-2011, 03:59 AM   #19
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

As I stated before... man, how dense are you? I don't care about "before." I am talking about recently, right now. Yes, you have a few legit kills, but the majority of them are set-ups. How hard is this to understand?

Old 10-27-2011, 04:00 AM   #20
Lightdrinker
Gem Pouch Expert

yes but those are widely not enforced smash while filter dodging , gettin squelched etc happen often