Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
RECOVER | REGISTER

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Redeye trying to Login to my accounts and email spam
Old 06-19-2017, 08:07 PM   #1
Trojan
Seer's BFF

Default Redeye trying to Login to my accounts and email spam

ok i finally reset my forum pw to make this post the email spam have been annoying me for months redeye or somebody else have been trying to login to all my accounts everyday and i get emails almost everyday that somebody tried to login my account i kinda am extremely busy in my life and just cant waste my time in this mess but i would be really happy if this lil sh** stop trying to login

also he is sitting on kattie toon from which he scammed full lg gears on my toons but like i said i dont have time for drama all i want is not to be bugged by email spam and for others to be careful of redeye ( kattie ) i would post screenshots of logs but i kinda dont care if u believe me or not

have a good day

glitchless just look into who is trying to login and warn them plz this is annoying -_- and eventually after months of attempts i think he got access to one of my toon

be careful of those alpha nerds !!!