Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 10-28-2011, 06:40 AM   #41
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

I had a team that could have killed you, and you should know that.. I chose not to because I liked you.

And thanks for proving my point - it wasn't a "dumb spy friend" who told me, it was appearently someone who doesn't know the difference between you and LD.

I guess the point is, when your breaking more rules than someone you shouldn't try to crucify them over something so pathetic because they don't agree with you and most likely just trolling you.

Guess it doesn't matter tho, not like Glitch will ever enforce the sharing rule - completely kill the game probably. But the moral of the story still counts.

Last edited by Jadakris; 10-28-2011 at 06:47 AM..

Old 10-28-2011, 09:04 AM   #42
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdrinker View Post
1 troll in uncivil if u cant abide by the rules in civil the end
2 u filter dodged and should be punished as every1 else who does it haz
This is all pretty boring, But I did catch one part of interest...Exactly who else that filter dodges has ever actually been reprimanded? Cause I see it all the time, and I'm pretty sure no one's ever got hit with anything over it.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #43
Trojan
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
I had a team that could have killed you, and you should know that.. I chose not to because I liked you.
can i know there names ? i checked toplist lotsa times back than and there was not many lvl65-75 which had like 14b+ exp i knew ur chr methakris was strong but he was pk himself[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
And thanks for proving my point - it wasn't a "dumb spy friend" who told me, it was appearently someone who doesn't know the difference between you and LD.
dude all that your brother ( scrute ) had was that r20 koe and some lame rare or uncommon armor and LD returned your 3million+ gold worth gem and your still butthurt and abusing him AND ME everywhere so he was not wrong if he dont want u in a clan tho its his choice whatever he wants i haz nothing to do with it and if u wanna know why he pkked bma u shud ask drowsword or ld himself or maybe bma the reason your bro got pkked was coz he was grouped with bma and didnt run

and u really need to stop being anti tro and ld everywhere i am holding back ld after all your threats and lame insults really u think i give a damn abt a jadakris pkk ? dude i messed with every best pkk in nodiatis til nao name them i have had fights with them ? nemsis ? thebowmaster? stormwizard ? and plenty more go hunt me or ld we dont care actually it makes game fun just stop with your lame insults and move on i am starting to think i was wrong to say sorry to you abt scrute pkk

be careful of those alpha nerds !!!

Old 10-29-2011, 01:36 PM   #44
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

3kk? He gave the KoE back - thats it.. I'm not going anti Tro/LD everywhere.. Infact, the only thing that pissed me off about the situation was when I needed a caster clan on Metha and got refused mostly because of LD/Daer.. However this has nothing to do with Scrute. I didn't even care that much that he died. I didn't ask for anything back.

And yes there was Metha and the other toons weren't mine.. which is why we could have killed you. Fact of the matter is, most of us were in your clan and had something called morals and liked you alot.

Im not insulting you anywhere except for this thread, I don't say **** about you or LD in-game.

But when you try to get some random level 30 sqeulched/banned over something so petty and I make a simple point, don't get butthurt over it.

Also, I get refused from TDA- But BMA the guy you supposedly went after for "giving up your friends spot" gets into the clan? It almost makes sense.

Last edited by Jadakris; 10-29-2011 at 01:41 PM..

Old 10-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #45
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

You got refused from TDA because the entire clan unanimously decided we don't want you in the clan, not because of 2 people.

Old 10-29-2011, 08:22 PM   #46
Trojan
Seer's BFF

dude r20 koe worth nearly 3million gold and LD returned scrute that gem what else he had ? the armor he was wearing was **** anyway

metha was pker himself at that time as i said and i still wanna know the names of other players i am sure there was some peoples that cuda have given a good fight but not sure there was peoples who wuda killed us lol

and i duno why bma is in clan or why ur not i dont have anything to do with that but simple advice try not to swing insults to everybody maybe peoples want u in there clans

and u have been insulting me in civil i think i even replied u in civil when u was talking to farty abt me and me using LD as tool and blah blah i dun wanna get into that just telling u simply dude get over it everybody get pkked u even got most imp gears back so relax and be kool ?

and i didnt want to get down to the level of that lil noob and start abusing him or arguing him lol so i simply reported him i didnt liked the words he used... and if u like those words i will greet u everytime u speak in civil with his words ? ( you got my dick in your mouth )?

Old 11-23-2011, 12:54 AM   #47
Trojan
Seer's BFF

THANKS TO BREN FOR TAKING SS <3

i cudnt take the ss of pking arkix tho :P but hope he knows abt us now

have fun and be happy :P

Old 11-23-2011, 03:33 AM   #48
Weirdgus
Gem Pouch Expert

posting in this epic thread