Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Ty to all you nice NOD players
Old 08-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
GoofySmurf
Crab Defiler

Smile Ty to all you nice NOD players

I have gotten many PM's (not pms hahaha) with such kind and supportive words... really done my heart good.

i even had a NOD player give me 20k for my clan... i wont say the name (do not want that nice person tormented)

you know who you are...

i want everyone to know.. the clan is informed of all yoru kind words, and clann ally offers... and we ALL thank each of you from the bottom of our hearts!

the bonds of friendship with the clan members reunited (so far.. more to come as they log on) have gotten stronger.. and we are now even MORE determined to see great things come of our clan
Kittiara
FnKyM 4 Life <3

Old 08-16-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Tai`Lauranna
Boss Hunter

With all due respect, shouldn't threads like this be posted in the off-topic section, since they are not directly related to Nodiatis gameplay?

Old 08-17-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
GoofySmurf
Crab Defiler

Question

im sorry if i was mistaken.. but i figured it was part of game play...what people do and say to each other...it was a note in regards to kinds words and nice deeds done in game...

is there a way for me to move this thread?
Kittiara
FnKyM 4 Life <3

Old 08-17-2009, 12:08 AM   #4
Ives

Glad to see that things are picking up for u! Keep the spirit up

Old 08-17-2009, 12:21 AM   #5
Colruth

"Nodiatis related"

So says the Category description. Doesnt talk about gameplay specifics...so, its properly placed as far as am concerned. If what happens between players is not related to the game, I wonder what is (isnt this a MULTI player game?)

Anyway, thanks for everyones support..in the end what happened just made the clan stronger

Old 08-17-2009, 01:14 AM   #6
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert

lol nobody wont be tormented....but seems you want some people to actually care about something that isnt their bussiness....but ya take care.... and if ur so kind and bashful like u say learn to forgive and theni give you that tittle honey... i would forgive you after all

and if i can do it''and im not a nice peson like you'' then you can do it..show me how nice you are honey...

show us.

stop making threads that only you and your friends post in...stop looking for more trouble whe its clearly over

like i said,u dont have to mention the name of the person but no one is going to be tormented..

and if im tormeting you with just this then u have to learn not to be such a softy,as for all those who have De repped me for something so stupid... write ur name in the box...tell me who are you and dont be a pussy.....Right enduir

Old 08-17-2009, 01:17 AM   #7
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert

This will be my last towards you..as you should do likewise and stop posting drama ****...like Glitchless said...bring clan drama to uncivil...not forums or civil....

and also..... TALK WHERE I CAN SEE YOU SO U WONT LOOK SO BAD TALKING BEHIND MY BACK OK HONEY? LOVE YA TONS AND OATMEAL LOVE YOU TOOO.COL I LOVE YOU HOMOSEXUAL FRIND <3

remeber last post on clan drama...u should do same and stop making stupid useless to the game threads

Old 08-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #8
Melusinenyxie
Auction Master

Quote:
stop making threads that only you and your friends post in...stop looking for more trouble whe its clearly over
Duvo, Doll, I <3 you and all...But dontcha think that's pointing out the sawdust in your neighbor's eye, while the plank is in your own?

Old 08-17-2009, 01:31 AM   #9
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert

Goofysmurf,i honestly advice that you on your own stop making threads and posting stuff reffering about me and driiveby..... this is the reason y :
The above will not be deleted.

it is possibly the best post in this thread.

We will not interfere in clan drama. The account sharing rules are to prevent people from complaining when someone who they share their account with suddenly does things like this

- not to ban anyone who admits to having used the same account as someone else. The thread will be locked, you can trade insults in uncivil.

as youcan see..... Glitchless CLEARLY said to bring it to uncivil
if you want to talk ****.do it in uncivil....CAPICHE ?????

Old 08-17-2009, 01:33 AM   #10
Melusinenyxie
Auction Master

Quote:
This will be my last towards you..as you should do likewise and stop posting drama ****...like Glitchless said...bring clan drama to uncivil...not forums or civil....
once again duvo....contradicting yourself...

Old 08-17-2009, 01:34 AM   #11
Ives

Erm, from looking at the first post, she didn't mention you or any clan drama at all. The post was made to thank the people who are giving her clan support.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:35 AM   #12
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert

Mel really....are you involved in this to post here? i mean like...mind your own bussiness

Old 08-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #13
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ives View Post
Erm, from looking at the first post, she didn't mention you or any clan drama at all. The post was made to thank the people who are giving her clan support.
Ives with all due respect... : i even had a NOD player give me 20k for my clan... i wont say the name (do not want that nice person tormented)

Goofysmurf is practically saying... i wont give out the name of the person because Duvo and Driiveby will torment him/her...really.who else would she reffer to???? my grandma? Mel? naw.. ME and driiveby

Old 08-17-2009, 01:42 AM   #14
Melusinenyxie
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvopaz View Post
Mel really....are you involved in this to post here? i mean like...mind your own bussiness
This is a public post. That made it ~everyones~ business. I suggest you watch your tongue before you start driving away the people who dun think negatively of you

Old 08-17-2009, 01:45 AM   #15
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melusinenyxie View Post
This is a public post. That made it ~everyones~ business. I suggest you watch your tongue before you start driving away the people who dun think negatively of you
didnt Glitchless say.take it to uncivi?
there are rules to follow.and punishment if you dont

i will do my share and stop posting...if you wish to continue do so in uncivil..i have no problem in keeping this up..but lets take it to uncivil

Old 08-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #16
Melusinenyxie
Auction Master

Quote:
you can trade insults in uncivil.
She wasn't insulting anyone...

Old 08-17-2009, 01:47 AM   #17
Ives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvopaz View Post
Ives with all due respect... : i even had a NOD player give me 20k for my clan... i wont say the name (do not want that nice person tormented)

Goofysmurf is practically saying... i wont give out the name of the person because Duvo and Driiveby will torment him/her...really.who else would she reffer to???? my grandma? Mel? naw.. ME and driiveby
That was how you read it? Honestly, I tot she did it to make sure no one else PM's the person and asks for more gold. If I was the one who gave her 20k, I would appreciate her not revealing my name so that people don't call me names such as "stupid gullible softy" or "pushover", or worse, have a bunch of noobs spamming me for gold donations.

:X

Old 08-17-2009, 01:48 AM   #18
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert

i was talking to you mel

Old 08-17-2009, 01:48 AM   #19
Ehlmaris

Glitchless wanted the clan drama in uncivil.

Glitchless is fine with people thanking other members of the Nod community for being nice.

Glitchless enjoys seeing that we, the customers, can be respectful to other customers.

Glitchless can't be happy that you've brought the drama back into the civil threads.

End of story.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:57 AM   #20
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert

please be respectful and bring it to uncivil...i seriously dont want to start a flame war in forums...altho i would in uncivil..... please respect that i am trying not to post in this thread or any of hers involving topic's like this anymore...if u want to take it further use the uncivil channel...tyvm