Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 05-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #21
Sapreaver
Temporarily Suspended

I sing the song "I like to ****" In civil quite often and don't get squelched.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #22
Sapreaver
Temporarily Suspended

I sing the song "I like to f*ck" In civil quite often and don't get squelched.

Old 05-06-2010, 01:19 AM   #23
StormGuardian
Seer's BFF

Smash, for some random all caps that was constantly being spammed, yes. But thundercats only says that once everytime he logs and feels like talking in civil. He's done that since december, maybe even before. Never been squelched before, and I dont recall ever seeing anyway get angry over it. It's a good idea, but I believe you're wrong.

I also agree w/what sap and mel and others have said...there is much worse that goes on in civil, than spouting the main like from a TV show, that never gets punished in any way shape or form. SOMETHING...should be done. Sadly I odnt have the power to do anything.

Old 05-06-2010, 03:46 AM   #24
thatperson
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormGuardian View Post
Sadly I odnt have the power to do anything.
if u have email and paint on your computer you have all the power you need

prnt scrn copy to paint email to abuse@nodiatis.com and if theres any validity to the email glitchless will respond
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:25 AM   #25
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormGuardian View Post
Smash, for some random all caps that was constantly being spammed, yes. But thundercats only says that once everytime he logs and feels like talking in civil. He's done that since december, maybe even before. Never been squelched before, and I dont recall ever seeing anyway get angry over it. It's a good idea, but I believe you're wrong.

I also agree w/what sap and mel and others have said...there is much worse that goes on in civil, than spouting the main like from a TV show, that never gets punished in any way shape or form. SOMETHING...should be done. Sadly I odnt have the power to do anything.
most of the time its more about how many times its reported as annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:05 AM   #26
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert

Nothing, Glitchless? No response, other than Music's idiotic quip showing how stupid she is?

I know you read the forums. This must be one of those times where you choose to not respond? Fine. So long as you choose to not respond, I'll choose to not log onto the game and spend money.

Let's see who can hold out the longest.

EDIT: And, Smash, one sentence isn't spamming, no matter how long it is.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #27
Conqueror
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Stomper View Post
Let's see who can hold out the longest.
Come on man. Nobody is going to come to your house and beg you to play. You know that.

You probably got squelched because you said:

Dirty girl
(which has a sort of dirty connotation and could hence be uncivil --- although dirty girls are nice too (with that I agree) and all nice things like bunnies, and unicorns and dirty girls are permitted in civil while dirty things like dirty girls and politics are not allowed in civil). o_O

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(which can be interpreted as spam; plus a ho is just another word for a dirty girl (refer to above section on dirty girl))

I got squelched for saying 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20
Pressed enter and got a message that I was squelched. Go figure. I wasn't trying to spam. I was just responding to someone who asked me to count it out for a gold prize.

Just keep playing. Avoid civil. Stupid crap like this happens. But what can you do.
What can you do.

My advice is to keep your ho's and your dirty girls out of civil.

Last edited by Conqueror; 05-06-2010 at 04:40 PM..

Old 05-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #28
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert

Conqueror, is your name Glitchless? No? Then shut the fuck up. Nowhere did I ask for your opinion of what happened.

So I want to know is the Glitchless team sooo proud of themselves that they can't even come in here and admit a mistake? Is Music's will just the end-all be-all of unquestioning authority?

I mean, come on, she said "screaming in civil and rooting for your team?" Obviously she's too fu
cking stupid to understand what the Thundercats is and made a retarded and hasty decision; however, I find it odd that I was quite polite in my question in wanting to understand the squelch, and Glitchless won't say anything. I guess niceties doesn't get answers.

Again, it shows how much he doesn't give a damn about his player base.

Two thumbs up to you, prick.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #29
Sapreaver
Temporarily Suspended

I was having a fun time talking to you... the dirty girl I am ps they only really mod things between 12:00 AND 18:00 after that its nearly impossible to get squelched. send me a message on nod tonight and I will prove it.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #30
Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by richp View Post
that is strange though...music is quiet for so long now she is back around again and peeps are getting squelched in civil....hmmmmm... *puts 2 and 2 together*
This is old news. there was a post i made maybe 10 months ago or better about me being squelched for pm'ing music "F off" im sure many of you remember that. the squelch happened within 2 mins of me saying it. there was not enough time for "it" to screenie and send to glitchless and him to take action. At that time pm's were considered uncivil till i did that and got squelched. He later on said pm's are considered civil to justify the squelch. But yes. music comes back and here we go again. and ive also seen nikkita in the forums again since music returned. maybe ive missed some post's from nikkita but from what ive seen they both went silent at the same time and both come back the same time. yes put two and two together. Id like to aslo add i dont see any reason for the squelch. unless you're and idiot.

Last edited by Power; 05-07-2010 at 08:11 PM..

Old 05-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #31
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert

Fuck it. Music can kiss my ass. The whole Glitchless team can kiss my ass. I have too much shit I have to finish up before I quit. Plus I'd miss certain people, and I shouldn't allow the idiocy of one stupid cunt to interfere with that.

However, my spending days are over for sure.

Old 05-08-2010, 01:28 AM   #32
Conqueror
Rare Collector

Damn man ... And I was trying to be nice too.

All I said was:

Nothing good will come from calling out the big G, so just keep it pushing. Either he/she/it will ignore you or ban you.

Stop PM'sing all over the place.

Sometimes you just have to let it go.

See Glitchless is like a woman ... you know you "the man" are always right but it is ok to let her win sometimes.

Old 05-08-2010, 02:41 AM   #33
Neo

I almost cryed IRL to this unjustice Godstopmer/Demonsemen had to go thru! and I am sure Glitch did that too :P

Old 05-08-2010, 03:00 AM   #34
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I almost cryed IRL to this unjustice Godstopmer/Demonsemen had to go thru! and I am sure Glitch did that too :P
if he didnt then nikitia did.

just look at the ban they gave him.

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #35
Sleepingfox
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music View Post
You create an alt of lvl 7 or so named Thundercats I believe - with the sole purpose of what ? screaming in civil and rooting for your team? talking silly things
lol, thats the reason he got squelched. thoughs were not even the reasons he did it. he deserves an opoligy.

Old 05-27-2010, 07:30 PM   #36
Roo
Temporarily Suspended

I've been squelched more than once. I think it depends who you're facing off with in /civil. There have been times when I SHOULD have been squelched and wasn't. Seems to me that the mods have certain "favorites" but that's neither here nor there. If I deserve the squelch, I deserve the squelch. Same goes for you, Quit whining "God Stomper".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapreaver View Post
Raperoo got squelched too, and I just was mean in civil if you saw and didn't get squelched.

Old 05-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #37
Roo
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Stomper View Post
Fuck it. Music can kiss my ass. The whole Glitchless team can kiss my ass. I have too much shit I have to finish up before I quit. Plus I'd miss certain people, and I shouldn't allow the idiocy of one stupid cunt to interfere with that.

However, my spending days are over for sure.

You're dumber than a macro too. You realize that you're just making yourself out to be a total freakin' tool, right? If not, you should really look into becoming an hero. Personally, I HOPE you stop playing. The last thing an MMORPG needs is more *******s who think that they're being victimized even though it's their own behavior getting them into the mess to begin with. Smarten up or die. Kthxbai!

And a *child shall lead them?
Old 06-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #38
Tai`Lauranna
Boss Hunter

Default And a *child shall lead them?

(*join date/post count)

Yep, a bump, cause I missed all the fun...
Quote:
Originally Posted by raperoo View Post
You're dumber than a macro too. You realize that you're just making yourself out to be a total freakin' tool, right? If not, you should really look into becoming an hero. Personally, I HOPE you stop playing. The last thing an MMORPG needs is more *******s who think that they're being victimized even though it's their own behavior getting them into the mess to begin with. Smarten up or die. Kthxbai!
THIS

Stomper- Others have tried to explain it to you numerous times. It's not always about WHAT you say or WHY, it's HOW you say it.

So what if the phrase is from a children's Saturday morning cartoon.
Try to grow up. No one REALLY cares.

You are not entitled to yell it out in all caps whenever you want. No matter how YOU look at it, yelling long sentances that fill up the chat window is considered spam, and a squelchable offense.

Oh, and...

Thunder....

Thunder....

Thunder....

Thundercats....

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #39
Enduir
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai`Lauranna View Post
(*join date/post count)

Yep, a bump, cause I missed all the fun...

THIS

Stomper- Others have tried to explain it to you numerous times. It's not always about WHAT you say or WHY, it's HOW you say it.

So what if the phrase is from a children's Saturday morning cartoon.
Try to grow up. No one REALLY cares.

You are not entitled to yell it out in all caps whenever you want. No matter how YOU look at it, yelling long sentances that fill up the chat window is considered spam, and a squelchable offense.

Oh, and...

Thunder....

Thunder....

Thunder....

Thundercats....

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back sweetcheeks.