Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
RECOVER | REGISTER

Clan war semi-immunity abusage
Old 01-31-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
yerg
Temporarily Suspended

Default Clan war semi-immunity abusage

Im not sure if it was reported, cant find it by "search" tho.

It is possible to be in malevolent clan and valiant clan simultaneously. It provides a immunity, cause anyone can attack such a toon, so it can farm in peace.

Anyway, such one can group with a person with only one side chosen (e.g. malevolent). Than, that single-war toon can force clan battling on an opposite site (a valiant toon) and a in-grouped both-side toon can join this battle.

This way some toons can farm peacefully without any disturbtions, but also having possibility to annoy others by using alts/shares.

Edit: also revenge on them is impossible!

Old 01-31-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

might be lack of sleep, or the fact that its early.

BUT

i have no clue wtf your trying to say. can you re-explain so it is more clear please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerg View Post
Im not sure if it was reported, cant find it by "search" tho.

It is possible to be in malevolent clan and valiant clan simultaneously. It provides a immunity, cause anyone can attack such a toon, so it can farm in peace.

Anyway, such one can group with a person with only one side chosen (e.g. malevolent). Than, that single-war toon can force clan battling on an opposite site (a valiant toon) and a in-grouped both-side toon can join this battle.

This way some toons can farm peacefully without any disturbtions, but also having possibility to annoy others by using alts/shares.

Edit: also revenge on them is impossible!
Translation:

It is possible for a single toon to be aligned both malevolent and valiant. This causes malevolent people to be unable to force combat on them due to being "on the same side". Same goes for valiants being unable to force. However, if they are grouped with a toon that is only valiant OR malevolent, the singly aligned player can force combat on their oppositely aligned enemies and the dual aligned toon will gain dom/terr for their clan if they participate in the combat and remain alive when the enemy is killed.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
chloe
Seer's BFF

being valiant and malevolent means you can get killed by both sides iirc,

i remember spamperam being it i think, adn he could kill anyone. not 100% sure tho

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:34 PM   #5
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

Both sides can kill you, you can kill both sides. Just not members of the clans your a part of to BE on either side.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:40 PM   #6
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert

I was just translating. I have no idea of the mechanics, for I have never had the desire to be Valiant

Old 01-31-2013, 07:59 PM   #7
yerg
Temporarily Suspended

Its caue its too late... -.-

So its even more tricky. So you are not supposed to be able to attack your clannie. But being in both malevolent and valiant clans, you can attack your clannie using above trick.

Join both malevolent XClan and valiant YClan, group up with a member of valiant ZClan and be able to fight all your XClan-clannies heh... I think things like that happens by accident, but they do happen anyway.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:01 PM   #8
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
Have you actually tried any of this or is it idle speculation? even if you can attack your own clan members you are likely to get kicked out of said clan and end up black listed in others before it is worth it.
This happened to me with Techno in Merc. They asked me to stop and I left and continued to ravage their members.

Also you cannot force clan battles on people who you actually share a clan with.

Edit: I was forcing with Boog and killing with both toons

Last edited by Boog; 01-31-2013 at 09:03 PM..

Old 01-31-2013, 09:20 PM   #9
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Yes, if you have just one person in a warring clan and force combat on the opposing side's member, you can have two others jump in, regardless of war status (immune, no war, same side) and assist the player who forced... is very frustrating, especially after a Beast dies and everyone is randomly (or strategically) left standing grouped on the same square, and fun :P

Last edited by Hoodrat; 01-31-2013 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: .