Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
RECOVER | REGISTER

omg tea sea prices !!
Old 01-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Default omg tea sea prices !!

omg guise, tea seas are expensive, but let's buy them anyways and complain !!

Old 01-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
Thesin
Crab Defiler

support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
They may have just gotten the squirts.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

omg *explodes*

Old 01-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Glitchless (Level Range 1-85) has PK'ed Time Card in the Auction House !!!!

Old 01-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #5
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 01-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #6
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

*swims in tea sea*

Old 01-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
Aesonicus
Gem Pouch Expert

This is directed at all the people complaining about tea sea prices. I just spent over 2m golf and 50 rl $ to lower them to 300k Then You all Rushed in and bought them all to up to 400k. So Enjoy your expensive TCs.

Old 01-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #8
Treloar
Temporarily Suspended

Obviously the economy of the game is somewhat rooted.

I tend to think Glitchless needs to put some caps on things.

For example I think:

1. The max price for tc's should be capped at 250k
2. The minimum price for any trophy, spirit or combat should be 15g/k
3. The resources in the auction house should have their price capped at a minimum of 50g/tier (so 50g for tier 1 and 1500g for tier 30).

I dislike being undercut in the auction house by the game' most senior players by 80% or more (because resourcing has become so easy for them), being forced out of the market because I just cannot compete tends to mean I play less pay less for this game.

I tend to think that as players raise their resource skills to get higher tier items they shouldn't be able to get the lower tiers any-more, so that new players have a market in the auction house.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:28 AM   #9
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

omg I not drowneded !!! :O

Old 01-02-2013, 04:34 AM   #10
Invicta
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treloar View Post
Obviously the economy of the game is somewhat rooted.

I tend to think Glitchless needs to put some caps on things.

For example I think:

1. The max price for tc's should be capped at 250k
2. The minimum price for any trophy, spirit or combat should be 15g/k
3. The resources in the auction house should have their price capped at a minimum of 50g/tier (so 50g for tier 1 and 1500g for tier 30).

I dislike being undercut in the auction house by the game' most senior players by 80% or more (because resourcing has become so easy for them), being forced out of the market because I just cannot compete tends to mean I play less pay less for this game.

I tend to think that as players raise their resource skills to get higher tier items they shouldn't be able to get the lower tiers any-more, so that new players have a market in the auction house.
Lets close down player-driven AH and make glitch put everything in NPC stores at fixed prices, huh?

Old 01-02-2013, 05:41 AM   #11
chloe
Seer's BFF

1500g for a t30 lol

also most high lvl players who resource properly have compass and epic tool. meaning the most valuable and sellable tier, (that is needed to make any item) is tier one that the super resource players do not cut anymore.

also the auction house should be player driven and competitive. the trophy house is pretty competitive as people are always lowering their prices. take out the competitiveness and people are gonna find it even harder to sell their gear.

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 AM   #12
Invicta
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe View Post
1500g for a t30 lol

also most high lvl players who resource properly have compass and epic tool. meaning the most valuable and sellable tier, (that is needed to make any item) is tier one that the super resource players do not cut anymore.

also the auction house should be player driven and competitive. the trophy house is pretty competitive as people are always lowering their prices. take out the competitiveness and people are gonna find it even harder to sell their gear.

To keep TC market competitive you need to lower gold payouts. What do you get from soloing highlvl boss? 60k gold rush, thats roughly 10-15 bosses killed each 2 minutes. In an hour you can buy two TCs that are lower priced than their own one. Thats why older players can afford any price of TC. GW set made it even easier.

So really we need a lowlvl gold earning boost, some kind of boost accel up to lvl 20 and skill cycling turned off for slower exping while earning more money.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #13
Treloar
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe View Post
1500g for a t30 lol

high level player's still get tier 1 even if they have compass, just by dropping compass into storage.

I have no problem with the auction house being player driven... to a point. But my point of view there is no competitiveness in the auction house at the moment cause if I try to sell trophy for 15g/k to save up for legendary armour, a more senior player undercuts me by two thirds selling trophy for as little as 5g/k meaning people won't buy mine.

What I really want is some way to level the playing field as it were, so that regardless of whether you played the game from the start or are new to the game you have equal opportunity to play all aspects of the game. At the moment it just seems that the most senior, richest people get to have all the fun.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #14
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treloar View Post
I have no problem with the auction house being player driven... to a point. But my point of view there is no competitiveness in the auction house at the moment cause if I try to sell trophy for 15g/k to save up for legendary armour, a more senior player undercuts me by two thirds selling trophy for as little as 5g/k meaning people won't buy mine.
lawl @ there's no competitiveness because I get undercut - that's what competition is. You only see things from your side, there are people buying trophies too. And if it's the "old" players that are the ones selling trophies at 5g/k then it must be the "new" players who are benefiting from the low prices. So stop whining.

Old 01-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #15
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

*jumps off fiscal cliff*

Old 01-03-2013, 07:09 AM   #16
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

If you want the price to go down, don't buy it. Pretty simple. They will continue to sell for exactly what people are willing to pay. Even a reseller isn't going to make money trying to up the price if no one will buy the higher cost.

Don't spend on it and everyone will be happy. Except for the one that didn't make money I guess....But Nod drama never really ends anyway.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:08 AM   #17
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

*sets mouse traps around 500k TCs so people don't buy them*

Old 01-27-2013, 05:18 AM   #18
LadyGaGya
Boss Hunter

well, i buy 600k tc's and farm abyss 2 heroic with chestwarnings, and idgaf anyway, cuz y'all just need to adapt! :P clearly, if you can't afford tc's, you're doing something wrong, cuz i don't have a problem with it, cuz i am so great!
Nothing wrong with Nod Economy, 5$ a tc is cheep! and on, and on , and on ...............

Old 01-27-2013, 05:20 AM   #19
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGaGya View Post
well, i buy 600k tc's and farm abyss 2 heroic with chestwarnings, and idgaf anyway, cuz y'all just need to adapt! :P clearly, if you can't afford tc's, you're doing something wrong, cuz i don't have a problem with it, cuz i am so great!
Nothing wrong with Nod Economy, 5$ a tc is cheep! and on, and on , and on ...............
*throws logic out the window and bows to Ladygagya's almighty power*

Old 01-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #20
tsurguyb
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGaGya View Post
I'm by no means op. I make enough money off each tc that I burn to buy 2 tcs(at minimum) Quit whining You're doing fine your profits just aren't as big now, you have to work twice as hard ohh no.