Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
RECOVER | REGISTER

Escape gems/Replay
Old 09-13-2013, 03:44 AM   #1
arra
Neophyte

Default Escape gems/Replay

I use a staff and escape pouch with either escape gems or empty slots when travelling, and have noticed something weird with one or two magic skills/escape gems. Namely, Divination, Replay, possibly Gem Handling and/or Sleight of Hand.

Whenever Divination procs and there is an escape gem in the draw slot at the start of battle, another one appears immediately if I put the former gem into play (a la Replay, albeit at a 100% chance it seems). However, putting the second gem into play doesn't produce another immediate draw.

Replay is worded to only work with blue gems - since escapes are the only grey gems I use I'm not certain if this happens with all psych gems, just escapes, or something else is at work.

If it matters, the first gem in my escape pouch is a Sure Flee, second to fourth are Free Escapes, the rest is empty. I know this isn't much of an issue but am definitely curious as to why it's happening.

Old 09-13-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
marzus
Gem Pouch Expert

Deft recovery.

Old 09-13-2013, 08:34 AM   #3
arra
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzus View Post
Deft recovery.
I'm not level 40 yet, so have 0 in Deft Recovery. Besides, this only occurs when the draw slot is NOT empty due to Divination.

Old 09-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #4
oraphim
Boss Hunter

it happens with all gems i believe i experience the same thing when i draw from divination,I can draw the first few gems pretty fast but it gradually slows down.

Old 09-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #5
arra
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by oraphim View Post
it happens with all gems i believe
You're right, just tested with non-escapes and it seems to be a Divination 'extra'.