Boon Wave
Old 06-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
Revanche
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Revanche Send a message via Yahoo to Revanche
Talking Boon Wave

*Disclaimer* I never expect this to happen, but for me, this would be cool.

Most booners use this to uber their toons weap/armor insanely, but how about those that just wanna lvl up with comparable skills, then overskill at their leisure?

Here's the idea: go to the seer, and choose the option(gold cost maybe?) to have a boon wave, whereas boon is immediately flooded into all non-stat, combat-related skills (ie:skills you don't keep on reroll), up till your current lvl, or until boon runs out, whichever happens first. Then if you have any boon left, you can delvl the skills you don't use, and any overspilling requires an active grind.

Honestly, I rerolled a toon, and just pl/passive him while I play my other chars. Something like this would keep me playing this toon, I'm not talking about getting overpowered skills, just tring to keep my skills up to lvl so I can get back to real playing.

Just an idea, will never happen but wanted to know what people thought. Flame as you see fit. Call me lazy if you want, just checking the climate, it's an idea to get a booner back to solid playing quicker and more likely to burn those tc's, I know I haven't bothered when I get 9x exp passive while playing another toon, won't buy till thats gone and it's the only toon I ever pay on, I'm pretty sure others might like this too.

Flame on!!!