Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
RECOVER | REGISTER

Closed Thread

Alternative to timmy removal
Old 04-16-2015, 05:44 AM   #1
banndintheusa
Boss Hunter

Default Alternative to timmy removal

While there a was a negative reaction to the timmy ban, we all know glitch is right ...the regen in this game is just too OP. Arena could be alot more fun if regen was more counterable, healing became easier, and dot's were easier to remove

Arena would lean towards more intelligent/skilled playing and team combinations, rather than who had the highest tier / exclusive items.

The current problems i see in the arena format are so:

-massive HP imbalances between low/mid/high end toons, which combined with OP regen makes some toons unkillable
-Little to no DOT defense items/skills
-melee is just weak dps wise still overall
-archer blind % is too high
-dotter daze % too high
-healing is extremely difficult to do gameplay wise
-bm/dd has no finishing or opening skill see this thread

Some solutions:

FOR OP REGEN:
If timmies are going to stay, we need a common item/pet alternative to listless arrow that everyone can use or a stronger gravebound. There really is no way around it. We need a counter. Let's bring Thorin's arrow capability to the masses.

A Pet makes sense to me, an anti timmy pet:

Reduces enemy regen by 150%. Straight up. You could wear one of each to balance it out.

...So what eats a timmy? Post your ideas.

FOR OP DOTTERS:
There just aren't much dot defense options right now, and the ones we have aren't very accessible/equal to even a tier 2 dotter. Which is why dotters seem so OP. It's not the damage, its the lack of defense.

Current defenses:
- cleansing quiver (which many toons cant use)
- you have overcleanse (requires 100% hp in arena..yeah right)
- Blood cure gems (expensive, costly to cast)
- sacred defender (only good for toons who can wear a shield, and even then cooldown)

Problem with blood cure/overcleans is that the gems required cost as much as the dot's do to cast... putting them well out of reach for even a mid range caster to maintain, nevermind melee.

Furthermore sitting there just trying to survive agains one dotter is just going to get you killed by the other opponents. sacred defender is great but only works when cleanse isnt cooling down, and you have to have a shield. The dotter is just stacking stacking stacking, healing healing, you cant keep up.

Dotters heal self/heal team/drain/daze/attack simultaneously which is essentially circumventing the global cooldown.

Not a problem as long as there is a counter. But there isnt.

There needs to be a way to remove pending dot damage WHILE STILL BEING ABLE TO ATTACK (other than cleansing quiver so all toons can use)

How about a legendary aura, helmet, or all new suit?

i 'd rather not see a nerf because dont think GT's tier5 suit should go to waste.

Another option would be to have a stat directly reduce dot damage, perhaps regen which makes sense because regen would help u overcome sickness in real life. Cnt reduces DD, armor reduces melee. Something is missing to reduce dot damage, this is a big flaw/advantage.

HEALING MECHANICS:

i think it would be better if heal gems auto targeted the weakest player for you, or at the very least this:

SINGLE CLICK FRIENDLY: will send heals to target, but replenish gems to self.

DOUBLE CLICK FRIENDLY: sends healing AND replenish to target

The gameplay mechanics of healing need an overhaul at the very least IMO. Fumbling for heal targets and maintaining your own mana reserves while you are getting blinded and dazed is impossible.

Also when clicking targets too fast the box will show as selected, but you actually aren't on the right target...causing you to miss a cooldown/heal wrong person, then reselect which means you were too late and your teammate dies. Same thing happens when attacking, super annoying.

UI isn't keeping up.

Dont beleive me? go try and heal your team in the arena.

Still dont believe me?

Now try and attack the other team as well.

Will give you a whole new respect for what ladygagya does every day.

Ill leave other ideas for comments to follow....Let the flames begin.

Last edited by banndintheusa; 04-16-2015 at 07:10 AM..

Old 04-16-2015, 09:42 AM   #2
Blaze
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by banndintheusa View Post
While there a was a negative reaction to the timmy ban, we all know glitch is right ...the regen in this game is just too OP. Arena could be alot more fun if regen was more counterable, healing became easier, and dot's were easier to remove

Arena would lean towards more intelligent/skilled playing and team combinations, rather than who had the highest tier / exclusive items.

The current problems i see in the arena format are so:

-massive HP imbalances between low/mid/high end toons, which combined with OP regen makes some toons unkillable
-Little to no DOT defense items/skills
-melee is just weak dps wise still overall
-archer blind % is too high
-dotter daze % too high
-healing is extremely difficult to do gameplay wise
-bm/dd has no finishing or opening skill see this thread

Some solutions:

FOR OP REGEN:
If timmies are going to stay, we need a common item/pet alternative to listless arrow that everyone can use or a stronger gravebound. There really is no way around it. We need a counter. Let's bring Thorin's arrow capability to the masses.

A Pet makes sense to me, an anti timmy pet:

Reduces enemy regen by 150%. Straight up. You could wear one of each to balance it out.

...So what eats a timmy? Post your ideas.

FOR OP DOTTERS:
There just aren't much dot defense options right now, and the ones we have aren't very accessible/equal to even a tier 2 dotter. Which is why dotters seem so OP. It's not the damage, its the lack of defense.

Current defenses:
- cleansing quiver (which many toons cant use)
- you have overcleanse (requires 100% hp in arena..yeah right)
- Blood cure gems (expensive, costly to cast)
- sacred defender (only good for toons who can wear a shield, and even then cooldown)

Problem with blood cure/overcleans is that the gems required cost as much as the dot's do to cast... putting them well out of reach for even a mid range caster to maintain, nevermind melee.

Furthermore sitting there just trying to survive agains one dotter is just going to get you killed by the other opponents. sacred defender is great but only works when cleanse isnt cooling down, and you have to have a shield. The dotter is just stacking stacking stacking, healing healing, you cant keep up.

Dotters heal self/heal team/drain/daze/attack simultaneously which is essentially circumventing the global cooldown.

Not a problem as long as there is a counter. But there isnt.

There needs to be a way to remove pending dot damage WHILE STILL BEING ABLE TO ATTACK (other than cleansing quiver so all toons can use)

How about a legendary aura, helmet, or all new suit?

i 'd rather not see a nerf because dont think GT's tier5 suit should go to waste.

Another option would be to have a stat directly reduce dot damage, perhaps regen which makes sense because regen would help u overcome sickness in real life. Cnt reduces DD, armor reduces melee. Something is missing to reduce dot damage, this is a big flaw/advantage.

HEALING MECHANICS:

i think it would be better if heal gems auto targeted the weakest player for you, or at the very least this:

SINGLE CLICK FRIENDLY: will send heals to target, but replenish gems to self.

DOUBLE CLICK FRIENDLY: sends healing AND replenish to target

The gameplay mechanics of healing need an overhaul at the very least IMO. Fumbling for heal targets and maintaining your own mana reserves while you are getting blinded and dazed is impossible.

Also when clicking targets too fast the box will show as selected, but you actually aren't on the right target...causing you to miss a cooldown/heal wrong person, then reselect which means you were too late and your teammate dies. Same thing happens when attacking, super annoying.

UI isn't keeping up.

Dont beleive me? go try and heal your team in the arena.

Still dont believe me?

Now try and attack the other team as well.

Will give you a whole new respect for what ladygagya does every day.

Ill leave other ideas for comments to follow....Let the flames begin.
people worked hard for their hp
melee is the build that draws the short stick. archers can cleanse and dders can use heals/cure gems.
I'm not a full healer but dot/heal hybrid i do ok healing my team....when i get a decent team.

...you realize -100% is 0 right? -150% regen is overkilll -.-

i support the healing mechanics part where you can make replenishers target yourself and heals target allies though. would save a bit of effort.

Old 04-16-2015, 10:20 AM   #3
Enduir
Auction Master

I don't even know where to start. Honestly I don't.

Maybe I should start with the most ridiculous part and go from there. Yeah, that'll work.

"i 'd rather not see a nerf because dont think GT's tier5 suit should go to waste." Yet you have no issue with timmies going to waste. Which they would, with your proposed 150% regen counter pet. You have no issue with making degen arrow obsolete. Which it would be, with your proposed 150% regen counter pet. No issue with rule of law becoming obsolete. Which it would be, with your proposed 150% regen counter pet. Gear can be morphed. Pets and arrows cannot. You're basically asking to have an entire build nullified by a single pet.

"Arena could be alot more fun if regen was more counterable, healing became easier, and dot's were easier to remove" No, it wouldn't. More healers = less DPS. Removable DoTs = less DPS. For a couple of million any caster could have a healing buff secondary and a pouch full of store-bought heals. If you can't out-DPS a regenner getting 1k/tick how will you out-DPS heals of 1k/tick?

"There needs to be a way to remove pending dot damage WHILE STILL BEING ABLE TO ATTACK (other than cleansing quiver so all toons can use)" There are several options for removing DoT damage. Again, underutilised options but available to all and sundry. Very few people have tried to build a dedicated anti-DoT toon.

"Arena would lean towards more intelligent/skilled playing and team combinations, rather than who had the highest tier / exclusive items." You're right, I'm sure the strongest teams don't even discuss tactics or make any effort to change gear or gems or classes to counter their opponents. Has it occurred to you that intelligent, skilled players might realise that obtaining higher tiers and better gear is a good tactic? That they might have figured out some of the best team combinations and that's why they're so hard to beat?

"massive HP imbalances between low/mid/high end toons, which combined with OP regen makes some toons unkillable" - I'm not sure I see the issue here. Should low/mid toons be able to beat high end toons? Also no-one is unkillable. Thorin has 600 losses (1 in 7). The rest of the current top 5 are 1k+ losses.

"There just aren't much dot defense options right now, and the ones we have aren't very accessible/equal to even a tier 2 dotter. Which is why dotters seem so OP. It's not the damage, its the lack of defense." - This I partially agree with you on, I think Cnt should do a little more to stop DoTs or reduce damage, but like you I'm completely biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
You won't be warned again.

Old 04-16-2015, 12:39 PM   #4
banndintheusa
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
people worked hard for their hp
Agreed, don't think this is in need of balancing.

it's not the HP thats the problem its that a toon with 30k hp's can also have tier III timmies and 600 reg.

With 30k hp's it will still take me a good 2 seconds minutes to kill u with epic rank 20 DD's.

Dot's, probly one minute.

Thorin can shut a build like that down, but many toons can't use the degen arrow. Staff caster, BM, or anyone else not wanting to have a hybrid archer.

Tanks could still shatter a stronger repear. Just like people can shatter a sacri now.

All of a sudden youd have to work for your regen... instead of it automatically happening 100% of the time.

Whats wrong with that?

Afraid you will have to click something other than auto attack?

Quote:
melee is the build that draws the short stick.
This is also stated in the opening portion of my original post. Melee does not fall short in the survival/reg department tho

Please try to think beyond your personal build, that's all I ask.

Quote:
archers can cleanse and dders can use heals/cure gems.
I challenge you to win arena with just a heal pouch. It never has, and never will happen. Lady is currently the top healer in a arena right now, she is not even close to being Strong enough to be a contender this season. In order for heals to be truly effective against dots, the cost of blood cure gems needs to be halved.

Quote:
...you realize -100% is 0 right? -150% regen is overkilll -.- .
Was thinking glitch could use a subtractive reduction system, instead of multipliticative

my -150% subtracts 1 of my current target's timmies. If i have 2 it undoes both of them

Tanks are so afraid of losing regen, but you don t have to be...you just need to start doing some damage again thats all it would mean.

Last edited by banndintheusa; 04-16-2015 at 01:33 PM..

Old 04-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #5
Enduir
Auction Master

Quote:
Please tryu to thin beyond your personal build, that's all I ask.
Ahah. Hahahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're funny.

Quote:

Old 04-16-2015, 01:15 PM   #6
banndintheusa
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
I don't even know where to start. Honestly I don't.
" You're basically asking to have an entire build nullified by a single pet. "
No im allowing you to keep your timmies and provide others with a reasonable counter. 100% of toons would be affected by this, not a single build.

It will just mean killing anti regeners first and you can keep your timmies.

Quote:
"Arena could be alot more fun if regen was more counterable, healing became easier, and dot's were easier to remove" If you can't out-DPS a regenner getting 1k/tick how will you out-DPS heals of 1k/tick?
Unlike regen, healing requires a toon to be not stunned, not blinded and is subject to drain as well as actively clicking on several targets to keep up with demand.

Healing is far, far easier to stop than a once every 2 minutes shatter which is usually followed by insta popping sacri from the pouch again. Thorin has about 50 mana and energy and can run sacri and huge regen.

You and I need 1000+ mana AND energy plus a full epic heal pouch to provide same healing benefits.

How does that make sense?

Increasing healing effectiveness would still not be half of what current auto regen is today.

If healing was a real option lady would be number 1 and untouchable. And people would be whining healing is too OP. Ghosty destroys her. Seriously LOL @ trying to out heal a dotter.

Quote:
"There needs to be a way to remove pending dot damage WHILE STILL BEING ABLE TO ATTACK (other than cleansing quiver so all toons can use)" There are several options for removing DoT damage.
Yes I discussed them in my original post and why they don't work. If any of the current options worked, no would whine about OP dotters or regen.

The only true current alternative is the cleansing quiver which not all toons can use, or would have to severely compromise thier build in order to equip.

A switch to archery gear causes my character to have a 15 second stun. and the degen arrow dont do jack unless you have required stats to make it actually hit the target. So either im an archer or im not. If I wanted to be an archer, I would have rolled an archer.

We need a degen arrow\anti dot item that all toons can use, not just archers.

A pet.

Personally id like to see a pet that reduces enemy health regen 150% and vamps half of what a stalker does.

Neither team would heal. Fangs has 15% vamp. Caster does more damage, but vamps less.

Literally sounds exactly even. You could wear one too and STILL keep your timmies/sacri and use that strategy.

Quote:
"You're right, I'm sure the strongest teams don't even discuss tactics or make any effort to change gear or gems or classes to counter their opponents."
What "teams"?

The old arena system is gone, move on, it's solo now and a whole new ballgame. Which comepletely favours toons like your own. Which is why you dont want anything to change.

Like it or not glitch is going to change it though, so better to have a say in it than waiting from one of his famous random nerfs.

..regardless..

even if your statement is right, which it isn't....Those same players can create new tactics that dont revolve around timmys and sacri.

Quote:
"massive HP imbalances between low/mid/high end toons, which combined with OP regen makes some toons unkillable" - I'm not sure I see the issue here. Should low/mid toons be able to beat high end toons?
No but 3 opposing toons should be able to reduce an opponent down to 95% at least.

I have the highest DD damage possible, best gems, best gear. Pure DPS. Yet many toons i cant even make thier health fall below 95% until well into 2 minutes of arena bonus.

If my glass cannon build can't dent you for two minutes....Then who exactly can?

its a legitamite question.

REG > DPS completely right now.Completely OWNS. It's like 500% better.

Upping DPS would cause further inflation, we need to reduce regen which is why glitch suggested it in the first place and why people like me are complaining.

Quote:
I think Cnt should do a little more to stop DoTs or reduce damage.
amen brotha.

Last edited by banndintheusa; 04-16-2015 at 01:52 PM..

Old 04-16-2015, 01:25 PM   #7
banndintheusa
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir View Post
Ahah. Hahahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're funny.
Your trying to troll an expert troller.

If my posts were so far off base, you wouldnt feel the need to criticise and defend agains them.

You are just scared the unfair balance that exists in the arena right now will be upset.

Because that current unbalance favours you.

If my words didn't have a serious grain of truth to them you wouldnt be here first thing in the morning trying to discredit my ideas.

And guess what glitch is starting to hear me.

the near timmy ban and recent deathflow nerf is proof.

Last edited by banndintheusa; 04-16-2015 at 01:53 PM..

Old 04-16-2015, 01:53 PM   #8
>.>
Auction Master

Solo arena has only happened for one season and you are saying that the old system is completely gone now? Who would have thought that a healer isn't a good solo KILLING class. Until you actually can compete in high level arena you should try and keep your opinions about what is "needed" to yourself because right now you are just spouting nonsense claiming it to be truth.

Old arena will return next season and who knows maybe it will swap back and forth or maybe solo arena will take a break and get refined a little more before it becomes as fun as team arena. It took team arena 11 (or 12 i don't remember) seasons to get where it is/was. Instead of trying to make builds fit a possible temporary arena try suggesting ways to fix solo arena to be more fair for all builds.

Old 04-16-2015, 01:55 PM   #9
SiSiX
Seer's BFF

I, wow, just really don't know where to start...so, I'll just list it this way:
Season 1: DD Winners
Season 2: DD Winners
Season 3: DD Winners
Season 4: DD Winners
Season 5: DD Winners
Season 6: DD Winners
Season 7: DD Winners
Season 8: Dot Winners
Season 9: Dot possibly Winners (Thorin isn't sure)
Season 10: DD Winners
Season 11: Dot Winners
Season 12: DD Winners

Season 13:... Melee is the #1 ranked player...before Thorin, it was Brooke...also melee

Really Bannd, if you're going to open your mouth, you should at least know what you're talking about. That's 3 out of 12 seasons a DD caster has been part of the winning team. 2 of the last 3 it's been a pair of AOE DD casters. Season 10, one of those casters wasn't even a 'caster' class.

Aura of Lucidity shuts down Dazes, you should try it (which are only 20% for a staff Dotter, 10% for everyone else. Not exactly a daze lock you know. You still cast/swing/shoot).

Melee is weak overall DPS. Yes, this is why Thorin is #1 in arena, clearly he has no DPS. That's why Brooke was #1 as well.

BM/DD has no Finishing or opening skill...nope, that's why everyone in Nod is a Dot caster. Can't nobody in Nod open with a 10k double cast crit. You obviously have never seen Nore cast a single 20k red DD in damage bonus either. You need to get out more.

OA would disagree with you about healing. Maybe if you're nice she'll give you lessons.

Little to no Dot defense items/skills...except for oh, I don't know, resist gems, pets, resist skills, Cnt, archery skills, quivers, gems

Massive HP imbalances between low/mid/high end toons...um, well, there's also a massive imbalance between the the docks boss and the Ancient Rocklands boss. I guess the solution would be to lower the latter down to the HPs and damage output of the former for fairness purposes...we wouldn't want to make it too hard on the new players.

Finally, the most excellent thing you've written yet:

"Arena would lean towards more intelligent/skilled playing and team combinations, rather than who had the highest tier / exclusive items."

Wow, really? That's your go to statement? Season 10, Slashh and I had tier 1 equipment against Brooke and Cy with much higher tier equipment and we didn't issues. Ofc we all had insane skills, so that was all sort of a wash...and Thorin did have some nice toys. I don't know what you think exclusive items are though. Glitch releases anything that becomes 'exclusive' through means of another beast. (Remember, we've had this discussion before?)

I think is all boils down to you really don't have a good grasp on the game, continually lose, and therefore feel the need to hide behind a fake username. I mean come one, you've already said you have every skill at 100 except Stone and Water, yet you're a glass canon. You said your whole purpose of the other thread was to call me out. You troll the threads constantly. So just admit you can't figure out how to win and move along already, mkay

What was, was, and what will be, has yet to happen....

Old 04-16-2015, 01:59 PM   #10
Skredperson
Boss Hunter

new class: Bard beats every other player no matter what, ca - plays Kumbayah until all enemies ragequit
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother****ers in the jungle.

Old 04-16-2015, 02:07 PM   #11
SiSiX
Seer's BFF

Quote:

And guess what glitch is starting to hear me.

the near timmy ban and recent deathflow nerf is proof.
Um...no

The "recent" deathflow nerf was in 2011 noob
http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ight=Deathflow
(post from 10-08-2011)
The outcry by 'us' caused Glitch to completely reverse course on any thoughts of a Timmy ban.

"In light of the response to the proposed idea to change Timmy in PvP, which we had expected to be more positive, we have decided against making any direct changes to Timmy."

In closing...
Your skillz are weak Foo. Maybe you should play something easier, like http://www.clickerheroes.com/

Old 04-16-2015, 02:20 PM   #12
banndintheusa
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiSiX View Post
The "recent" deathflow nerf was in 2011 noob
Anything that occurs within 5 years when dealing with NOD game balances is essentially like a sprint race.

In the next 5 years ill probly get a DD finishing skill for my class.

By the way i was referring to the fact that back then i initially was one of the people who brought up the issue.

Quote:
In closing...Your skillz are weak Foo.

CMON MY SINGLE CLICK DOUBLE CLICK HEALING IDEA IS GREAT!!!

Quote:
your DD critique. It did hit all the correct points
LOL, you just hate me, but underneath it you agree with me. Which is what makes you hate me so much.

I'm ANNOYINGLY right.

Unfortunately, I can't take anything a purple writing sissy *i mean sisix* says seriously lol.

That moment when sisix realized he accidentally chose the most feminine name and text color in nod.... which is totally cool, if you are gay or a woman.

But he was going for "tough guy".

Damn.

You realize that you are quite literally the only purple writing sissy in all of nod.

Plus u chickened out from arena this season and also blaze, best dotter in the game.

...so yeah...

not exactly up to date with current arena events are ya bro

Last edited by banndintheusa; 04-16-2015 at 02:48 PM..

Old 04-16-2015, 02:26 PM   #13
crazysuicide
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skredperson View Post
new class: Bard beats every other player no matter what, ca - plays Kumbayah until all enemies ragequit
/support

Old 04-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #14
Enduir
Auction Master

Posts are too long to quote so I'll just do points:

Keep my timmes as what? Paperweights? You're nullifying any regen-based build with an antireg pet. What's the point in building an entire regen suit to regen nothing? Why would I equip timmies to regen nothing when I can regen nothing without them? For the mitigation? All that'll do is draw out the death of my no-regen, low-DPS toon. Either way, we already get hit with enough degen/reaper/gravebound effects. Have you any idea how badly those effects hobble regen? Tanks are supposed to take aggro from the entire opposing team so I don't see why you think any three random toons should be able to kill them. Three high end toons should be able to kill a high end tank, yes, and they frequently do. Go see how many losses the best tanks on tops list have. Hundreds. That's with all their uptiered gear, capped skills, epic health and tempers I can only dream of.

GT has one of the best DoT suits in the game. Unless you can compare a healer with t3/4/5 gear, it's not apples to apples. Again, Nod has seen some great healers but no-one has built a healing toon that dedicated. Maybe try it yourself and if you find it's still behind, a buff would be warranted.

Quote:
"You're right, I'm sure the strongest teams don't even discuss tactics or make any effort to change gear or gems or classes to counter their opponents."

The old arena system is gone, move on, it's solo now and a whole new ballgame. Which comepletely favours toons like your own. Which is why you dont want anything to change.

even if your statement is right, which it isn't....Those same players can create new tactics that dont revolve around timmys and sacri.

Solo arena isn't forever. Glitch said next season will be back to the old version, then probably rotate 2:1 in favour of the most popular. Based on the hate this season was getting, we might be doing old arena most of the time. So team dynamics and tactics are still relevant. And do you really think my statement is incorrect? You think the top teams just rely on having the best gear? That they don't adjust? Cos if you actually believe that, you need your head examined son.

I accept that things will change whether I like it or not. Degen arrow was a complete PvP game-changer, which is why so many toons went archer (myself included). I used to be a stat tank, until regen took over. So I built a regen tank. DoTs started to murder me so I went to antimagic tank. Now archer tank has benefits so I'm doing that, rather than just asking for the game to be rearranged to suit me. So I'm fine with change but lest ye forget, regen tanks just got hammered with degen arrow a couple of months ago. Which certainly didn't "completely favour" toons like mine.

Quote:

Old 04-16-2015, 02:43 PM   #15
SiSiX
Seer's BFF

Quote:

Unfortunately, I can't take anything a purple writing sissy *i mean sisix* says seriously lol.

That moment when sisix realized realize he accidentally chose the most feminine name and text color in nod.... which is totally cool, if you are gay or a woman.

But he was going for "tough guy".

Damn.

You realize that you are literally the only purple writing sissy in all of nod.

Plus u chickened out from arena this season and also blaze, best dotter in the game.

...so yeah...

not exactly up to date with current arena events are ya bro
Oh, sorry, I must have touched a nerve there. Little booboo need a baabaa? Maybe a warm blankie? Care to bring your little pansy butt into the arena? (I'm there every day) I don't actually see you putting your toon where your mouth is big boy. Care to see what I really can and can't do? I'm on every day. You?

Oh wait, I forgot, you have to hide

Old 04-16-2015, 02:53 PM   #16
banndintheusa
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Care to bring your little pansy butt into the arena? (I'm there every day)
Yup, your there alright, poorly ranked and dying every match because you dont have your team to carry you anymore.

That moment when sissy realizes thorin was doing all the work.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:21 PM   #17
Skredperson
Boss Hunter

new pet: Recorder Bird - gives you the exact skills and build of your opponent...whine more
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother****ers in the jungle.

Old 04-16-2015, 04:14 PM   #18
Brick
Boss Hunter

I'd create a proper comment on this, but most of my feelings have been brought forward. Stop basing all your arguments around this current system. So many people have told you it's a poor representation of how each build works due to the facts it's simply about who can solo the best.

DoTs also feel incredibly strong in this setup as you're not certain to be given a tank. A properly spec'd tank can easily deal with DoTs for a good amount of time, so once again... please stop with the whole 'my class ain't OP in this setup pls give buff' bs.

Healing on the other hand is far stronger than you give it credit. Even before this degen arrow it was fantastic, there were just so little that bothered to try it out as it's not exactly the best thing PvE wise. A healer who can double up as a DoT/DD'er can be incredibly potent and I feel heals will shine once we return to the old arena setup. Please stop basing your beliefs on healing around this setup once again. No guaranteed tank means a lot of the time you either get focused or get teammates who have health that's too low to really be helped by a healer.

Actually try some of these 'broken' builds out in the classic arena setup and then report back on how horrible they are. As it is, two DoTers often find it impossible to eat through a good tank before they're eaten themselves by AOE. The only way our team and Billy's team were able to effectively compete last year was through careful utilisation of the enchanter CA (which is actually something that should be nerfed). I know that competing is not the most time effective way to get buffs, but it'll help you not get shunned by the community by moaning about stuff that largely isn't too broken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeygoesmoo View Post
Soxson gave Magic Johnson AIDS

Old 04-16-2015, 04:29 PM   #19
Blaze
Boss Hunter

i don't mean to support bannd enduir but...no suits really boost heals. you got timmies tommies and that staff is all that comes to mind for boosting heals. so making a t5 suit doesn't help that much.

as for heals contending with dots thanks to enchanter i never really had to deal with ladyG last season....but my team was a tank/dot/healer. we beat masterarcher/hk several times. we traded wins with danielrox/zvekan (when they were duo disease) and oneangel vs heal for healing dragged our matches out so we had 5 draws iirc and the rest were 8-9 minutes long

Old 04-16-2015, 04:32 PM   #20
SiSiX
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Yup, your there alright, poorly ranked and dying every match because you dont have your team to carry you anymore.

That moment when sissy realizes thorin was doing all the work.
I wasn't aware I was trying to be number one. I was aware you were still hiding behind momma's skirt.

Closed Thread