Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
RECOVER | REGISTER

Epic And Legendary Beast aka Admin aka Mod harsh talker?
Old 12-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
TemariChan
Auction Master

Default Epic And Legendary Beast aka Admin aka Mod harsh talker?

So now as of today, it marks twice that I know of the beast aka Admin aka Mod, being a harsh talker, first time was talk about rape, and today was about eating mushrooms, I understand it the Mushroom was taken wrongly and deemed to be drug related but its not just that, every time one of the beasts come out, half the time its being rude, and its starting to get out of hand I think, what really took it for me was the rape comment, and believe me, im not the only one here offended by this harsh talk, I admit I laughed about the mushroom comment, but I still was offended to it, this game is suppost to be 13+, im really sure rape still something not something to be mentioned, let alone mentioned in the civil chat.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

face, meet palm.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
Master
Boss Hunter

I could see your point of view.... Take beast to uncivil, i personally like it but shes rigjt should not be in civil

Old 12-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #4
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

look at her signatures and avatar and realize she's complaining about some 13 year old reading the beast tell a yo' mamma joke or mentioning a reaming. it's retarded. oversensitive. stupid. hypocritical.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
Master
Boss Hunter

Agreed

Old 12-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #6
Takeda
Boss Hunter

I must agree with Lurkee wrong person to launch a complaint.

Just make it a 18+ game.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
TemariChan
Auction Master

What I have is PG13 rated, perfectly legit for the age limit, cant handle that, dont talk about it.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:48 PM   #8
concede
Temporarily Suspended

i feel anything that can be discussed in the education system also holds a place in /c. this being said i think some people may be worthy of /c unbanning

Old 12-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #9
TemariChan
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by concede View Post
i feel anything that can be discussed in the education system also holds a place in /c. this being said i think some people may be worthy of /c unbanning
Yes, it can be discussed in that way, but it never is or was in civil chat. Even the Admin/Mod did it.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
Master
Boss Hunter

Tama.... You also have the word bitc h written in your location for all ages to see in forums, which yoi are also posting in civil forum threads. So just end this nonsense.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #11
TemariChan
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Tama.... You also have the word bitc h written in your location for all ages to see in forums, which yoi are also posting in civil forum threads. So just end this nonsense.
WOW, how have I forgotten that! lol Its been 4 years since I joined the forums and placed that and rarely edit anything on the profile buy my siggy and avvy from time to time. (still not often)

Old 12-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #12
Master
Boss Hunter

its all good

Old 12-15-2012, 01:28 AM   #13
Whiskeywarrior
Boss Hunter

Old 12-15-2012, 02:02 AM   #14
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamariChan View Post
So now as of today, it marks twice that I know of the beast aka Admin aka Mod, being a harsh talker, first time was talk about rape, and today was about eating mushrooms, I understand it the Mushroom was taken wrongly and deemed to be drug related but its not just that, every time one of the beasts come out, half the time its being rude, and its starting to get out of hand I think, what really took it for me was the rape comment, and believe me, im not the only one here offended by this harsh talk, I admit I laughed about the mushroom comment, but I still was offended to it, this game is suppost to be 13+, im really sure rape still something not something to be mentioned, let alone mentioned in the civil chat.
You need to realize that we are customers and he is the owner. This is a business and he can do whatever he pleases. If you don't like it, you can choose to not use his product. Quit whining, PLEASE.

Last edited by Hoodrat; 12-15-2012 at 02:15 AM.. Reason: business !

Old 12-15-2012, 02:36 AM   #15
Nooblette
Crab Defiler

Is this intended to be a joke thread? TC, you can't possibly be serious. Given the nature of your siggys and avatars, you have zero credibility on this subject.

You are either being hypersensitive and looking for any excuse to be offended over something (anything!), or you're just spoiling for any opportunity to take a poke at the admins.

Don't be such a drama queen.
The Beast's trash talk is part of the fun.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #16
TemariChan
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblette View Post
Is this intended to be a joke thread? TC, you can't possibly be serious. Given the nature of your siggys and avatars, you have zero credibility on this subject.

You are either being hypersensitive and looking for any excuse to be offended over something (anything!), or you're just spoiling for any opportunity to take a poke at the admins.

Don't be such a drama queen.
The Beast's trash talk is part of the fun.
First and most of all, it didnt only offended me, but others as well, one player in fact isnt here anymore due to the rape comment, was very offended quit that day, she didnt want to be in a game anymore where the boss talk(s/ed) about rape, another almost quit but I convenced her not to. And yes, the trash talk can be fun but it needs to be moved to UNcivil not civil, so im not being a drama queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimlinger View Post
But when my mommy bans me from all the pron sites, I come here to see Temari's avatar and siggy so I can make a deposit to the spank bank... Oh yeah, POT.. MEET KETTLE, gtfo Temari with this garbage.

*part of response removed by admin.
And wtfh Krimmy? I thought we were ok players, but I guess you think other wise of me. and why would I want someone to rape me in real life, i have a fiance and two kids with him and a third on the way. So if you feel that way about me, just say so and ill add you to my iggy list.

Old 12-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #17
Iceblood
Gem Pouch Expert

It's not like Temari's sig pics and beast talk are the same. I don't find rape funny but at the same time don't mind her sig pics...at a minimum, starting to get away from the furry pics that used to be there is a good thing.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #18
TemariChan
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceblood View Post
It's not like Temari's sig pics and beast talk are the same. I don't find rape funny but at the same time don't mind her sig pics...at a minimum, starting to get away from the furry pics that used to be there is a good thing.
Yeah... not sure why stuff got brought up anyways, doesnt matter, my pics are in the age limit but the talk is just not right, all im asking is for it to be adjusted or at least moved to UNcivil. I do not ask for TCs or anything but a simple movement or adjustment, I understand that Admins have the majority say so of whats what, but in terms of rules, talking about things like rape should still apply the same for Admin or not, this game is for all ages as it states but if your under 13 you need parents permission, so say my 5 year old daughter wanted to play this, sure, but I make it where she doesnt see the UNcivil chat just civil, and she saw that rape comment, I myself would be pissed and not let her play this, and dont think for a second cause she is 5 that she doesnt know how to work a computer, she is learning VERY well how to use one, and loves them, even uses one at school at the computer lab, my friend has a 7 year old son and 8 year old daughter that has very good computering skills for there ages, they know how to play games on there computers like no other kids I know of, they are basicly computer addics for games, lol, so all and all im just saying if the trash talk and "rape" type of talk, it needs to be moved to UNcivil or not talked at all, yeah, the trash talk is fun, I talk back and say ill bash his head in blah blah blah, but its all in civil. Needs to be in UNcivil, that is all.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #19
Master
Boss Hunter

I see all parts.. For one, yes move to uncivil. For two, talking about bashing someones head in, have a pic stating its ok to be lesbian and having curse.words for all to see is also wrong and hypocritical. Everyone has there own opinion on what crosses the line... For you, you say its rape... For me, encouraging gay activities is worse. You dont see me complaining about you tho, i choose to not pay attention. If you are so against the beast talks and the beast wont move to uncivil then take 5 secconds and click the check for civil room until its been slain. Long story short, we all have lines that are crossed and everyone has their own opinions on how wrong each topic is, so before you go complaining about something be sure your hands.are completely clean as well.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #20
beetdabrat
Auction Master

Never mind, I stand corrected.

Beet Da Brat

Last edited by beetdabrat; 12-15-2012 at 02:53 PM..