Lost arena rating
Old 12-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
Border201
Boss Hunter

Default Lost arena rating

Last night our team status said we had 2 days before we would lose rating. Logging in this morning we lost 124 rating due to decay. Can someone explain how we can jump 2 days in 1 night please!

Old 12-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
Master
Boss Hunter

11-21-2013, 01:36 PM #1
Glitchless
Administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting December 1st (midnight November 30th server time) the Arena Season 9 Final Rush will begin. During the rush heavy participation will be required by teams to solidify their place at the top. Teams will need to play at least 4 games a day to avoid rating decay instead of the usual 1. Due to the multiplicative nature of the decay, a team that wanted to avoid rating decay for 2 days without play would need to play 16 games to avoid decay, 64 games for 3 days, etc. Teams are best off playing as many games as possible (4 a day keeps decay away!) because there will be a 50% bonus to all rating increases during this final rush.

so arena rush started BEFORE reset. Meaning you had to get those fights in before reset.

Its a little tricky in the wording and my team wasn't sure either. That's why I stayed up past midnight to get a few in even tho I was dead tired

Old 12-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
Dawl
Gem Pouch Expert

phew, our team had 6 days, when logged in, we had 2. good thing we didn't decay.