Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
RECOVER | REGISTER

Can I queue up with 2 teams simultaneously for arena?
Old 08-02-2013, 07:48 AM   #1
zenga
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga
Default Can I queue up with 2 teams simultaneously for arena?

Playing 3 toons in 1 group and 3 in another group simultaneously at the moment. With my highest group I queue up for arena just to have a chance for double drops. Not caring about rating (for now) since I die before I can auto-attack/shoot. So there is absolutely no point.

Figured the double drop chance would be cool for my other group as well, and was wondering if I would be able to queue up both teams at the same time. Before trying so I rather ask:

- is it even possible or does some IP restriction mechanic prevents it
- if its possible, what would happen if I end up in a match where my groups face eachother, is that considered win trading, even at the lowest rating?

i.e. would it be considered illegal to do so?

Old 08-02-2013, 08:01 AM   #2
>.>
Auction Master

You are allowed to. I have double or triple queued before with no issue. There are supposed to be IP checks in place to prevent you from fighting yourself so it should be impossible to. That being said I have fought myself 2x in the past but I think that was due to a severe lack of teams at the time I had queued.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #3
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

yeah ive had a toon on like 3-4 teams at once and qued on em all at the same time with no problem. i never fought a team that i had a toon on though.

checks are meant to be in place, but like everything there are sometimes that the checks just cant be done, like if your the only 2 teams, as there are other checks to make it so you have to que after a certain amount of time, so that you cant go hours without a fight anymore, which was put in place cause of complaints about no fights at all.

but you should be right in most every situation though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
Enduir
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimlinger View Post
you can queue up your army all at once with no problems. There are checks in place that won't allow your toons from same IP to fight each other in arena.

The problem only lies in if someone logs your toon and you fight it in arena from different IPs... that's bannable
Yeah, that's frowned upon, no matter how many friends you have in Luxembourg.

Quote:
You won't be warned again.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

Zenga finds out he can't have his own teams face each other in the arena like in WoW ->
Zenga quits

Old 08-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkee View Post
Zenga finds out he can't have his own teams face each other in the arena like in WoW ->
Zenga quits
Completely uncalled for and Zenga will be missed.

Old 08-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #7
zenga
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkee View Post
Zenga quits
Nice troll!

but ...

1. the idea that for optimal farming results I had to keep track of multiple arena queues added to my decision to stop
2. not sure how you can even remotely think that I would ask first if it was illegal or not if I had intention to fix games between my own teams ... like it would have been obvious ...
3. don't think you have a good grasp of how wow arena works in relation to fixed games

Old 08-03-2013, 01:31 AM   #8
Claudia
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenga View Post
2. not sure how you can even remotely think that I would ask first if it was illegal or not if I had intention to fix games between my own teams ... like it would have been obvious ...
Ignore Lurkee, ALL he does is trash forum posts. and when ever he gets away with it he does it some more and more and more. you dont really have to do anything in arena if you just want the bonus, queue and let the fights happen. I have had a full team of 3 toons logged and another toon on a separate arena team all queued same time, if i can win ofcourse i fight till i do so, if i cant then i just let them kill me. Bonus is bonus although rare chance it will help especially in resourcing (imagine getting 24 T30 berries)