Old 03-01-2016, 11:00 AM   #61
Brookeland
Crab Defiler

There is still 840ish heroic essence among other things on merrick, which i was not interested in "thieving" as I am not and never will be a thief, if i wanted loads of stuff i could just bliss and buy it but i like the idea of earning it, which i have done over the years. As far as im concerned i have bought the debt from merric to Dennis. if I have to replace gear on merrick i will, cause his brother getting him banned is not good.

Old 03-01-2016, 11:04 AM   #62
Soxson
Epic Scholar

Still does not explain the email thing.

Old 03-01-2016, 11:06 AM   #63
Brookeland
Crab Defiler

I was not trying to shut him out, was just trying to get in contact as i never had his E-mail, as i said i had previously tryed to Skype Mike with no answer. I am not interested in owning someone else's toons.

Seems the wrong brother got the E-mail.

Old 03-01-2016, 11:08 AM   #64
Soxson
Epic Scholar

Jadakris is banned so we're not gonna see his response to your explanation unless glitch pulls a few strings or directly emails him.

Old 03-01-2016, 11:17 AM   #65
Nemesiss
Auction Master

ive had a toon for many yrs now, i tried a few yrs ago to get in contact with original owner but nobody knew his email so i put in to change the email hoping he would see it and log, sounds to me like the case is the same here. however the password remains the same

Old 03-01-2016, 11:19 AM   #66
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesiss View Post
ive had a toon for many yrs now, i tried a few yrs ago to get in contact with original owner but nobody knew his email so i put in to change the email hoping he would see it and log, sounds to me like the case is the same here. however the password remains the same
It makes sense. Flip a coin.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 03-01-2016, 11:40 AM   #67
Dennisthemenace
Boss Hunter

My 2 bits:

I asked Brookeland once to contact Merrick for me a couple of months? ago when I found out he had him on Skype/Facebook/Twitter or whatchamacallit. Merrick has the oldest debtline in my sheet with me, being the reason. Id like to have a chat with Merrick about it. Brookeland did send a PM over some sorta medium and no reply came.

Apparently it kept bugging Brookeland and he kept at it. Looks like he tried to change email to get in contact... as stated password remains the same. Looks to me like the younger brother of Merrick, Scrute has his email attached to the accounts now and does not know of the older brothers arrangements.

All I want(ed) was a chat with Merrick about a (possible) debt to me.

From my end: please reverse the ban of Merrick and alts ... not sure if Scrute was included... and hopefully he will have a chat with me ... or Scrute the younger brother.... that is all Id like.

(By the way: the amount of the debt is not worth all this hassle).

Old 03-01-2016, 11:53 AM   #68
Dennisthemenace
Boss Hunter

I am being told that whomever was on Merrick thrastalked Glitchless so forget about the unban remark... Ill delete the debtrow in my sheet.

Old 03-01-2016, 12:47 PM   #69
Blaze
Boss Hunter

My overall opinion is Brooke prolly ain't scammer. But was dumb.

OK so you try to change email to get ahold of him. If you were then you should have waited until after you got ahold of him via that to reconfirm that you can take or borrow his t4 gear and other misc stuff. Even if you say it's cuz arena is about to end so couldn't wait maybe you should have tried sooner so you can get the go ahead on looting his gear that isn't from years ago. With the important part...screenies.

Since Merrick got bant he won't be getting gear back but I am curious if anything will happen regarding the gear that was taken.

Since Brooke is paying dtm what merrick owed suppose the gear makes up for that. Doubt Merrick owed 100m but price to be paid to not be scammer. Bit lame of him to get a loan and leave before paying it off.

Old 03-01-2016, 01:17 PM   #70
Soxson
Epic Scholar

He said mike let him take what he needed for arena

Old 03-01-2016, 01:24 PM   #71
Blaze
Boss Hunter

2 years ago or w/e. And without screenies it holds no substance anyway :{ I can say ex said I can borrow his t4 dot gear two years ago.

Old 03-01-2016, 01:25 PM   #72
paulodjohn
Seer's BFF

why change email on 4 toons when doing so on 1 would be enough to contact him if this was your intention. As far as i know jadakris is mike who brooke said told him to "help himself". From what was said by Jada before he was banned in the early stages of this thread I dont think he would agree.
Whatever happens the items that were traded should not be in anyone's possession

Old 03-01-2016, 01:41 PM   #73
Zan
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulodjohn View Post
why change email on 4 toons when doing so on 1 would be enough to contact him if this was your intention. As far as i know jadakris is mike who brooke said told him to "help himself".
No way to know if all toons were assigned to one single mail addres. Mailing them all increases your chance in actually getting in touch with him. I'd have done the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulodjohn View Post
From what was said by Jada before he was banned in the early stages of this thread I dont think he would agree.
He also said that he ALWAYS plays his toons and not even his brother farms it for him, while brooke says he has access to it since arena 10 and so did cy.
An IP check could clear that up, and that being the case I don't think he should have any more say in this since previous statements could also be lies

Old 03-01-2016, 01:44 PM   #74
Blaze
Boss Hunter

Just because someone toonshared even tho he didn't admit to it =/= everything else he says is lies. 95% of nod has prolly toonshared but tjat doesn't mean the 95% will all admit to it. Brooke lacks screenies so it's just claims from years ago on one hand. And stupid of Brooke to take gear before he got ahold of Jada if that was his real goal

Last edited by Blaze; 03-01-2016 at 01:47 PM..

Old 03-01-2016, 02:17 PM   #75
Zan
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Just because someone toonshared even tho he didn't admit to it =/= everything else he says is lies. 95% of nod has prolly toonshared but tjat doesn't mean the 95% will all admit to it. Brooke lacks screenies so it's just claims from years ago on one hand. And stupid of Brooke to take gear before he got ahold of Jada if that was his real goal
It means lying to prove a point is not a problem for him.

The guy doesnt play for two years, has (or his brother has) given the pw out so others could have the toon (confirmation pending on how permanent this was, but given his absence its fair to assume it was permanent) and once he gets the e-mail he instantly comes back and starts a sh*tstorm that got even Glitchless called names without even consulting Brooke what is was about? yea he is probably better off quiet

Old 03-01-2016, 02:19 PM   #76
Nemesiss
Auction Master

so merrick took a loan from dtm for the gear to which he never payed back, brooke gets gear and pays dtm back or is paying back after being told to help himself. so technically the items belong to dtm if he still isnt payed. so i dont really see the problem in brooke and dtm continuing the course or if anything give the items to dtm so he can do what he wants with em. throwing them away just means dennis gets the 'short' stick yet again.

Old 03-01-2016, 04:26 PM   #77
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Would just like to point out that like 3-4 years ago or so, Jada toon sat my acc and leveled it a bit and got me a weapon (64 1h pierce) from a drop, apperently used all trophies and gold and drops my toon got to make my toon better.

I thanked him for it all, was only like a month if that while i had no net, and that was it.

Then like 6 months or so later he started abusing me saying i took advantage of him and was using what he done to make me look better and he was the reason my toon was good and *continues on for 5 min*

The dude is more than capable of lying to justify what he wants to get out of something.

Having been in a similar situation with Brooke, even got labelled as a scammer as well (i took the 78 armor off of Kerr and upgraded it to an 88 set while i sat the toon) and never had the ability to get in contact with him until an email change happened and he contacted my email address and we chatted for a bit and he took back over the toon, until he got bored and quit again.

I believe him, and think this was all jada blowing up over stupid ****, again, and now that he is banned the game will be better off, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 03-01-2016, 04:39 PM   #78
SiSiX
Seer's BFF

Really, this thread still going on? Seems like it should be between Jada (banned for giving sh** to Glitch), Brooke (who DID sit Merrick multiple times in various positions, Glitch (who's pretty much put this behind him it would seem), and DTM (who had a debt owned him and Brooke tried to make right).

Everyone else? Pretty much none of our business. You're either going to deal with Brooke or you're not.

What was, was, and what will be, has yet to happen....

Old 03-01-2016, 09:06 PM   #79
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EMAILS

...deja vu wtf

Old 03-01-2016, 09:08 PM   #80
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

omg whats the veredict

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.