Old 01-22-2013, 11:33 AM   #21
Underkid
Boss Hunter
 
Underkid is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 152
Default

Indeed Glitchless did more than he "had" to, cause has he said before sharing is at our own risk.

And no matter the items stolen, trusting someone and getting backstabed throws our morale to the ground, so i hope ry takes her time to relax a bit and then comes back.

I was also wondering if this was a one time only (not the ban but checking trade logs by Glitchless), or if we can email Glitch from the scammed character's email so he could check and give us intel of who might have done it, cause as stated before, the most important thing is to warn the community so that it won't happen again, at least with the same players involved, even though the items can't be recovered.

The only problem i see in this are people that might want to cause trouble and throw false accusations at others, and that would bring extra trouble to glitch that would have to be confirming everything so that this wouldn't happen, so maybe trade logs conversation with Glitchless would have to be public in a thread or something, but i dunno how or if it would be wise, as these are usually sturdy waters.

Love
 

Old 01-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #22
Underkid
Boss Hunter
 
Underkid is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 152
Default

I also did that Ry, cause when u spend money on upgrades on alts and see them standing Ns with full rrt, and then u see "friends" with no way of buying tcs staying the same for over 2 years of nod, im in a way forced to do this, some ppl don't agree and tell me to leave them N, but i guess it is stronger than me...

What i do is exactly as u say, i change pass on an alt, and i borrow it to someone i think i can trust, usually a clannie, so that they can work their way up. I do not play that char for the time being, everything the person farms is his, and the alt has all upgrades (except the new double accel), and is farmable so they usually don't have to do a thing. I know what the TOU says, and my interpretation of it is that i am not sharing, i am "borrowing", wich in some extent is sharing as the account is mine, but i do this to feel less bad for trying to help others.

This has caused trouble, as i have been deceived before, it even caused friends to leave TRUTH cause i wasn't playing when the toon was borrowed and things happened. But all in all, i think that the people i helped along the way was worth the shot, met friends that will stay for life, and in the end i do not regret it.

My sight on this is also that if u give the person tcs to buy virts and all that, instead of making them work for it, they will not appreciate it and soon would stop playing or something, whilst the ppl i helped work for the upgrades are still here and are way stronger than me.

Of course i didn't loose lg masters when i got deceived, but it brings us down and in some extent our trust to others is already stained. I'm sorry for what happened to Ry and to others along these years, and i think i agree that the items shouldn't be recoverable (TCs might be an exception), but we have a right to know who did what, because sometimes u can even be accusing a person who did nothing, and that is also bad.

Love
 

Old 01-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #23
chanzy
Rat Slayer
 
chanzy's Avatar
 
chanzy is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Croatia
Posts: 39
Default

so...
to start with...
this is former toon named Chanzy....
I got banned for the reason of account sharing (and someone scammed someone else in my name)!
Now... Chazy is still banned... after a few e-mails to Glitchy stating that Chanzy (original) is not guilty of the crime accused - i still cant get my former toon back (8 mil gold on it, 20 t30 dusts, legendary armor....) - Glitchy answered (and I quote: "Account sharing is against the rules")---so... (if i were not drunk as i am) what is the difference between my account sharing and Ry's account sharing????? Both are, according to Glitchy, against the rules and bannable by the rules.
(well, dont flame me (much)... so, can anyone give me an answer not based on you guys likeing Ry so much (and she desewrved all good you say about her) - difference between my account sharing and Ry's account sharing?????

Last edited by chanzy; 01-22-2013 at 02:37 PM..
 

Old 01-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #24
Underkid
Boss Hunter
 
Underkid is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 152
Default

Exactly, ure account scammed someone, even if it wasn't you, that is imo the biggest reason for sharing to be against the TOU. I once had to pay close to 20 tcs due to someone receiving them in my name, and i wanted to pay or else i think i would deserve a ban, since i didn't warn the person that it wasn't me playing my alt
 

Old 01-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #25
Excellence
Seer's BFF
 
Excellence is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Serbia
Posts: 508
Default

What the heck??? Things like this make me not want to help anyone ever again. I mean, she tried to help him and he just scammed her? It's retarded how some people are.. I'm speechless, and of all people my bff
 

Old 01-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #26
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Boog's Avatar
 
Boog is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 357
Default

All I have to say about this is play your own god damned toons.

I have alts that don't get played and they just don't get played.
__________________
 

Old 01-23-2013, 03:35 AM   #27
Conqueror
Rare Collector
 
Conqueror's Avatar
 
Conqueror is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanzy View Post
so...
to start with...
this is former toon named Chanzy....
I got banned for the reason of account sharing (and someone scammed someone else in my name)!
Now... Chazy is still banned... after a few e-mails to Glitchy stating that Chanzy (original) is not guilty of the crime accused - i still cant get my former toon back (8 mil gold on it, 20 t30 dusts, legendary armor....) - Glitchy answered (and I quote: "Account sharing is against the rules")---so... (if i were not drunk as i am) what is the difference between my account sharing and Ry's account sharing????? Both are, according to Glitchy, against the rules and bannable by the rules.
(well, dont flame me (much)... so, can anyone give me an answer not based on you guys likeing Ry so much (and she desewrved all good you say about her) - difference between my account sharing and Ry's account sharing?????
Your toon did the scamming even if it wasn't you.

That is the difference.

And yes I agree with Boog. Play your own toons. I've never given anybody access to mine. Even when I was not playing nod, my toon was sitting there unused despite having all of the upgrades.
__________________
 

Old 01-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #28
Alesandra
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Alesandra's Avatar
 
Alesandra is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: COLORADO!
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
All I have to say about this is play your own god damned toons.

I have alts that don't get played and they just don't get played.
All I have to say is complete hypocrisy coming from a guy who started out by "babysitting" technoviking and then was given it later when the owner decided to quit.
__________________






 

Old 01-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #29
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Boog's Avatar
 
Boog is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesandra View Post
All I have to say is complete hypocrisy coming from a guy who started out by "babysitting" technoviking and then was given it later when the owner decided to quit.
Get your slander right. Techno quit and gave his toon to Mel. Mel never played it so she gave it to me. She could still log it if she wanted but even the original Techno has no access to it. When people quit they give their toons away. How many toons you have access to that aren't yours?
__________________
 

Old 01-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #30
Alesandra
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Alesandra's Avatar
 
Alesandra is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: COLORADO!
Posts: 333
Default

So, trying to tiptoe around and say you didnt log it til it was given to you changes the fact that you log and play a toon that wasnt yours originally? As I remember, you and mel SHARED that toon for awhile, and she even overlogged you on occassion threatening to reroll him cuz you pissed her off. I have my facts straight...do you? And yes, I may have access to toons I didnt create, but I wasnt the one who got on here saying "play your own goddamn toons" If you had that strong a conviction about it you wouldnt have started playing tv.
__________________







Last edited by Alesandra; 01-23-2013 at 12:15 PM..
 

Old 01-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #31
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Boog's Avatar
 
Boog is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesandra View Post
So, trying to tiptoe around and say you didnt log it til it was given to you changes the fact that you log and play a toon that wasnt yours originally? As I remember, you and mel SHARED that toon for awhile, and she even overlogged you on occassion threatening to reroll him cuz you pissed her off. I have my facts straight...do you? And yes, I may have access to toons I didnt create, but I wasnt the one who got on here saying "play your own goddamn toons" If you had that strong a conviction about it you wouldnt have started playing tv.
Your tone is a bit offputting. What I haven't done that you HAVE done, is give the passwords to the TOONS I CREATED to anyone ever. I also played Milfhunter's toon, Runews, Crynus, Skred once or twice. I won't deny it. I however do not allow anyone to use MY toons. That's where the problem begins. If you don't allow people to access YOUR toons, you will never be screwed over by someone claiming to be you or cleaning you out. If someone takes the things from your toon without your knowledge, it's your own fault and you have to deal with the consequences.
__________________
 

Old 01-23-2013, 03:06 PM   #32
tsurguyb
Boss Hunter
 
tsurguyb is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boog View Post
mel never played it so she gave it to me. She could still log it if she wanted.

What i haven't done that you have done, is give the passwords to the toons i created to anyone ever.

wut? Lol So then if she logged on and took all your stuff no big deal right?
 

Old 01-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #33
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Boog's Avatar
 
Boog is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurguyb View Post
wut? Lol So then if she logged on and took all your stuff no big deal right?
That would be my problem, ya.
__________________
 

Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #34
Alesandra
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Alesandra's Avatar
 
Alesandra is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: COLORADO!
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
What I haven't done that you HAVE done, is give the passwords to the TOONS I CREATED to anyone ever.
Do you consider tv yours? Answer: yes. Is he as much yours as boog and your little alts? Answer:yes. Does everyone in nod consider it yours? Answer:yes. Therefore there is no difference between someone being able to log ales and mel being able to log tv. You are playing a semantics game and failing badly. I also never got on this thread and told people to play their own damn toons like you did, so bringing up the fact that someone can log me is irrelevant lol. Fact remains, that statement was hypocritical of you, end of story...end of discussion.

To get back to the main topic of this thread...hope you decide to come back ryiah and not let a scumbag ruin it for you.
__________________






 

Old 01-25-2013, 08:48 AM   #35
Cyress
Boss Hunter
 
Cyress's Avatar
 
Cyress is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 242
Default

How deep does the rabit hole go?!
 

Old 01-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #36
Tragicallyhip
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tragicallyhip's Avatar
 
Tragicallyhip is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyress View Post
How deep does the rabit hole go?!
Depends... Not very deep if you took the blue pill.
__________________


<-- Had to, That just never happens to me IRL
 

Old 01-28-2013, 01:48 AM   #37
LadyGaGya
Boss Hunter
 
LadyGaGya's Avatar
 
LadyGaGya is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 233
Default

ahaha, Karma!
 

Old 01-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #38
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,449
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

stop asking for buffs whiners!
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
 

Old 01-29-2013, 06:53 AM   #39
Sapreaver
Temporarily Suspended
 
Sapreaver is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
All I have to say about this is play your own god damned toons.

I have alts that don't get played and they just don't get played.
Didn't you have access to technoviking who mel got from the real owner and let you take control of? And you played it quite a bit if i recall. Isn't your statement a little hypocritical?
 

Old 01-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #40
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Boog's Avatar
 
Boog is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapreaver View Post
Didn't you have access to technoviking who mel got from the real owner and let you take control of? And you played it quite a bit if i recall. Isn't your statement a little hypocritical?
I wish you people would get your heads out of your asses. Techno had already quit before I ever touched his toon. Ry is still playing and was giving her toons out. If you don't see the difference then there's really no hope for you.
__________________
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.