Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 03-31-2013, 11:48 AM   #61
Nurvus
Seer's BFF

I'm the one who's right.

Old 03-31-2013, 11:49 AM   #62
thatperson
Epic Scholar

im right youre all wrong...i hadnt posted here yet so couldnt help myself
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 03-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #63
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

OMG YOU NO WANT MI BUFF YOU TRALL!!!!!!

P.S. Glitch most likely won't be comparing 99 epics to Legendary weapons like you are, just sayin'

Old 03-31-2013, 10:00 PM   #64
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
Not really! Sure the Flurry can, but the average 99 user like myself is lucky to hit 14-16k ON MOBS with full DB and Vengeance and near maxed skills as a warrior/weapon master..but on average, I hit 3-4k which again isn't that much less compared to a 99 2h.. may get a periodic 7k PvP hit.. but like I said pretty damn close to balanced
ok, you use a 99 2h weapon, you have most all skills maxed, and have your 2 classes made to increase your damage.

like myself.

now, you say you hit 3-4k constantly, i personally, will hit ~1-1.5k per hit. MAYBE 2k on a large hit. with a 250 bloodlet.

now, added up, thats 1.25-1.75k each. with an outlier of 2.25k. which is still below your min range.

now, your delay is 32, mines 37 so again, you have the benefit there.

with deathblow, and myself low on HP, i can hit a 700 bloodlet, with a 4-5k crit. sooo basically on the extreme end, 5.7k. now, you claim you get a periodic 7k crit, which is more then i can get. and your weapon is also faster then mine.

now, explain the balanced aspect?? im comparing pierce to slash here, which is lower damage then a crush. so im not even trying to make is biased and skew the results. ive simply compared the 2 lowest damage 99 epic weapons.

yes rogue, accuracy is lacking, and the buff to the skill would be better then leveling a new skill from scratch, but imo, that wouldnt fix the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Last edited by Smashbros; 04-01-2013 at 02:18 AM.. Reason: bloodlet was from weighted

Old 03-31-2013, 10:49 PM   #65
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Thanks Smash for actually putting some info up, I did not feel like it. Maybe Jada will realize he is just an idiot and stop posting as he is not even contributing.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:35 AM   #66
Nurvus
Seer's BFF

Don't forget to mention Crush can Stun, Smash.

The Accuracy fix is needed regardless.
It makes no sense that Piercers benefit from Dex the most, yet are the lowest in Accuracy, even with the damn Skill maxed.

Then something needs to be done to the Piercer Weapons available as well.

If those two aren't enough, then maybe an extra buff could be done.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #67
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashbros View Post
ok, you use a 99 2h weapon, you have most all skills maxed, and have your 2 classes made to increase your damage.

like myself.

now, you say you hit 3-4k constantly, i personally, will hit ~1-1.5k per hit. MAYBE 2k on a large hit. with a 250 bloodlet.

Putting words in my mouth, I hit for around the same on average. I was referring to when I'm farming.. and mentioning my "big hits" WITH deathblow most of the time.. I have openers of 1-2k all the time

now, added up, thats 1.25-1.75k each. with an outlier of 2.25k. which is still below your min range.

now, your delay is 32, mines 37 so again, you have the benefit there.

with deathblow, and myself low on HP, i can hit a 700 bloodlet, with a 4-5k crit. sooo basically on the extreme end, 5.7k. now, you claim you get a periodic 7k crit, which is more then i can get. and your weapon is also faster then mine.

Yea, sure sure again.. my period 7k hits are deathblows which if you take away my warrior class, quick becomes what 6.3k.. take away weighted quickly becomes less than what your talking about etc etc..

now, explain the balanced aspect?? im comparing pierce to slash here, which is lower damage then a crush. so im not even trying to make is biased and skew the results. ive simply compared the 2 lowest damage 99 epic weapons.

yes rogue, accuracy is lacking, and the buff to the skill would be better then leveling a new skill from scratch, but imo, that wouldnt fix the problem.
Read the green.. as I completely forgot to mention my 3-4k hits are with Weighted.. and still hit for 1-2k even with it quite often.. and not to mention have periodic missing streaks that can lead to almost a minute long fight in gob.. which I have on good authority happens to me quite more than it would you.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #68
thatperson
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Read the green.. as I completely forgot to mention my 3-4k hits are with Weighted.. and still hit for 1-2k even with it quite often.. and not to mention have periodic missing streaks that can lead to almost a minute long fight in gob.. which I have on good authority happens to me quite more than it would you.
smashy hits 1-2k with weighted...
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #69
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
you claim im putting words into your mouth, all i done, was state what you had stated. dont want it to happen?? dont ****ing post the wrong ****.

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #70
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Point is being, you could probably hit for alot closer to the same damage as I do if you would take warrior as a secondary class vs weapon master.

Also, your still comparing weapon types that have different play styles.. I could sit here and bitch an moan that my Guardian/Adventurer hits more than Jada and kills faster..but I, unlike these people complaining how underpowered piercers are.. can take into account that he has a full legendary suit...a legendary weapon.. and all 100 combat skills.. (except smash and dual wield which he doesn't even use when farming)

I mean I really don't think you quite understand that even if piercing is slightly underpowered odds are you will never quite reach the 8-10k crits you are searching for with the current weapons.. you all completely ignore all valid points brought up.

You want to sit there and duel constantly to see that you are not that underpowered? Granted I have a 99 suit, and you have an 88 suit etc etc etc.. Apples to Oranges Apples to Oranges..

Glitch already said hes going to test it, and honestly I hope he shoves it in both your asses

Old 04-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #71
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
I mean I really don't think you quite understand that even if piercing is slightly underpowered odds are you will never quite reach the 8-10k crits you are searching for with the current weapons.. you all completely ignore all valid points brought up.
now YOU are putting words in my mouth.

That is not what pierce is about, never has, never was and never will be.

MY complaint, is that 2h pierce does not do the thing its is meant to do, as well as it should be, nor the best it can be.

You complain that we compare it to dif types wrong, so we do that right. Then you complain that we are using the wrong info, which happened to be the info that you provided. Then you complain that you shouldnt compare them. Then if we dont compare them, you will complain that we didnt compare them.

YOU are here, purely to QQ and bitch, that someone else, has been stated that they might be under par. YOU want attention, and want to be seen as a know it all. Well, all your doing, is being a self righteous little whiny bitch. Your not a troll, a troll is good at what they do. You just complain and moan about anything and everything, and then when it happens to you, as you have done it to too many people in the past, you throw a bitch fit about it, and say you hope they break their neck.

Yep, we can all see what you are.

Now, as you have had nothing at all to add to this thread, i suggest you **** off back to your own ****, and try and come up with a VALID reason why 2h pierce IS NOT lacking, when compared to any other weapon type, INCLUDING DW version of the SAME weapon type.

now, run along like a nice little handicapped turd.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #72
Darkdingus
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashbros View Post

Grammar Nazi time!

Handicapped: having a physical or mental disability; also : of or reserved for handicapped persons

Disability: limitation in the ability to pursue an occupation.

Thus, you're either saying that he's a turd only for handicapped people (that he isn't a turd to most) or he's only partially a turd, because he's unable to completely be one...

I think he's a full turd and then some.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #73
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

First off, I don't complain. I get irritated when fat/lazy crybabies cry about their builds when they have not put forth effort to attempt to buy legendary gear (a sleeve whooooooo) and then try to compare themselves to people who full LG sets with 10% bonus damage chestplates, and double class bonuses to damage..

Like I said, when YOU can actually invest the time or the money to get fully built then maybe you would have a solid leg to cry on.. but you have an 88 set for the love of god..You didn't really present numbers, I made a simple statement and shot off common HIGH hits..you took i way too far into detail and still fail to realize that I have a 15~% bonus to max damage dealt.. and where as u might have a weaponmaster first class with what 10.5? and what 15% to MIN damage? or 6~% to max and what 20% to min damage?

Like I said, naturally you hit more often for higher AVERAGE damage.. but average doesn't mean **** if your 3-4 hitting mobs.. I never disagreed that they might be underpowered slightly.. but you never once considered that anything YOU did was the reason why you suck.. the only reason they are imbalanced is because when Jeff upgraded 2h weapons he only increased the maximum damage and never bother to fix minimum damages accordingly.. it isn't your accuracy.

But I guess I don't know anything, yet you would bicker and argue over anything and are too ignorant to sit down and access the problem properly.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #74
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
First off, I don't complain. I get irritated when fat/lazy crybabies cry about their builds when they have not put forth effort to attempt to buy legendary gear (a sleeve whooooooo) and then try to compare themselves to people who full LG sets with 10% bonus damage chestplates, and double class bonuses to damage..

Like I said, when YOU can actually invest the time or the money to get fully built then maybe you would have a solid leg to cry on.. but you have an 88 set for the love of god..You didn't really present numbers, I made a simple statement and shot off common HIGH hits..you took i way too far into detail and still fail to realize that I have a 15~% bonus to max damage dealt.. and where as u might have a weaponmaster first class with what 10.5? and what 15% to MIN damage? or 6~% to max and what 20% to min damage?

Like I said, naturally you hit more often for higher AVERAGE damage.. but average doesn't mean **** if your 3-4 hitting mobs.. I never disagreed that they might be underpowered slightly.. but you never once considered that anything YOU did was the reason why you suck.. the only reason they are imbalanced is because when Jeff upgraded 2h weapons he only increased the maximum damage and never bother to fix minimum damages accordingly.. it isn't your accuracy.

But I guess I don't know anything, yet you would bicker and argue over anything and are too ignorant to sit down and access the problem properly.
ok, i stopped reading when you started spouting **** again.

im yet to compare myself to anyone with full legendary actually. and if i ever do, i take it into consideration with the numbers.

now like i said, your crying, cause someone suggested something that dont benefit you.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #75
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Look at your "Aww Glitchless !!! I was an prick in civil and got squelched and can't trade to a shared character !!" thread and tell me you don't complain, Jada.

I just started picking apart your post and it is not even worth the time.

Also, you don't even play a piercer, so what knowledge about them do YOU even have?

GTFO my thread, thanks.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #76
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrat View Post
Look at your "Aww Glitchless !!! I was an prick in civil and got squelched and can't trade to a shared character !!" thread and tell me you don't complain, Jada.

I just started picking apart your post and it is not even worth the time.

Also, you don't even play a piercer, so what knowledge about them do YOU even have?

GTFO my thread, thanks.
Agreed.

Old 04-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #77
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Again, I do not share toons.. believe what you want. Hence my secondary toons do not have prems, or even standards at the moment and it has always been like this so accuse me if you really must..

Point is at the end of the post, I posted exactly the problem 2h piercers have you are just to blinded by hate to see it. And you really are comparing yourselves to people with much better gear and skills, you just won't admit it

Old 04-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #78
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Again, I do not share toons.. believe what you want. Hence my secondary toons do not have prems, or even standards at the moment and it has always been like this so accuse me if you really must..

Point is at the end of the post, I posted exactly the problem 2h piercers have you are just to blinded by hate to see it. And you really are comparing yourselves to people with much better gear and skills, you just won't admit it
You are only pointing out your ignorance and idiocy. How about you inspect me in game and tell me that again? I have LGs, but you are just too stupid to see. Also, my skills are probably better than yours.

Stay out of a thread that you have no knowledge in and just are trying to cause problems.

Last edited by Hoodrat; 04-03-2013 at 08:37 PM..

Old 04-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #79
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:

yes, cause people can get skills over 100 now!! OMFG THEY ARE OP!!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-06-2013, 03:16 AM   #80
marzus
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
We'll look into pierce and run tests again to see if there is a change needed. Our guess is that 2H pierce might, but that 1H pierce is probably near or at the top of the heap for melee with the new items and changes that have occurred since the last tests.
This... it`s a nice joke!
Laughed so hard for like 10 mins.