Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 03-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #41
Nurvus
Seer's BFF

I actually challenged your arguments.
You, on the other hand, insist in ignoring the fact that to take a Class, you give up the other Classes.

Ravager isn't a free 3rd Class, it takes something else's place.

So, if I already said the numbers I suggested are merely hypotetical, and you insist in saying it's OP, all I can do is:
/facepalm

Old 03-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #42
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

You didn't really challenge anything. You tried to play it off like I wasn't complaining about something that you failed to mention. I understand that you can't have three classes, but you fail to realize most of the people causing the problem aren't BM first class, or do not have dark knight as a secondary.. and wouldn't even change their class even if this class was

There are somethings in the game that prevent this class from making any logical sense right now.. it has nothing to do with the numbers, or that it's a completely terrible idea. It's the fact that there are pets that can deal upwards of 16k damage (two dillos) in the first strikes of a fight, add in even the 10% and your getting what 800 extra damage, 20% 1.6k...

Not to mention the lack of green gems which are far outdated.. Anymore tho, I don't think its that bad if piercers could have this bonus but your also forgetting to factor in that if better green gems were introduced this would create another imbalance as piercers have some of the best hybrid procs, no reason to give them a hybrid class aswell

Old 03-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #43
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipynifty View Post
we need a rapist class i think
support

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 03-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #44
Nurvus
Seer's BFF

Jadakris, a few things you need to clear:
- Whatever is OP needs to be fixed, whether or not Ravager is introduced. It has nothing to do with this thread. Stop talking about Legendary Pets, Piercers or whatever.
- You talk about Bleeds as if they are instantaneous. As if there aren't Melee, DD casters and DoT casters out there exploding people in seconds.
- Sacrificing Melee damage to increase Bleeds is not a 1:1 trade.
You are sacrificing INSTANTANEOUS damage for PERIODIC damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
I understand that you can't have three classes, but you fail to realize most of the people causing the problem aren't BM first class, or do not have dark knight as a secondary.. and wouldn't even change their class even if this class was
Okay...

Quote:
There are somethings in the game that prevent this class from making any logical sense right now..
Name them. Better yet, just quit smoking pot.

Quote:
it has nothing to do with the numbers, or that it's a completely terrible idea. It's the fact that there are pets that can deal upwards of 16k damage (two dillos) in the first strikes of a fight, add in even the 10% and your getting what 800 extra damage, 20% 1.6k...
Then nerf the pets. Doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

Quote:
Not to mention the lack of green gems which are far outdated..
Then make green gems.

Quote:
Anymore tho, I don't think its that bad if piercers could have this bonus but your also forgetting to factor in that if better green gems were introduced this would create another imbalance as piercers have some of the best hybrid procs, no reason to give them a hybrid class aswell
I can make things up too.

Last edited by Nurvus; 03-31-2013 at 07:21 AM..

Old 03-31-2013, 07:23 PM   #45
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Your really bad at taking legitimate criticism.

The things that are broken in this game are not "broken" they are simply endgame stuff.. They are extremely rare and will be fixed before breeding comes out (words from Glitch himself).. IIRC he also said no longer will directly nerf anything but use skills to counter them.

It has everything to do with this thread, and suggestion because it pertains to parts of the game that already exist.

I did name them and you basically just said they didn't exist or need nerfed so some halfbaked idea can be introduced. DILLO's AND LEGENDARY WEAPONS. I didn't make that up, you just lack understanding of the "endgame" to properly access it and make a legitimate altercation to a lackluster suggestion.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:04 PM   #46
Bren_nerb
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
The game lacks a class specialized in bleed effects.
So here's my idea - Ravager. EDIT: Lanista, Berserker or Blood Knight

Description:
A ravager thrives in the heat of battle, rampaging at the sight of blood and honoring the corpses left behind by adding more to the pile. Expert in inflicting pain upon their opponents, the ravager begins with a 8% (up to 24% with class-enhancing skills) bonus to all Bleed effects and Bloodlets.

Class Ability: - Something that doesn't copy other classes.
Blood Craze - Your soul yearns for blood, increasing your Armor Class for 10 seconds, with an additional bonus to your Regeneration if the enemy target is bleeding. 4 minute cooldown.
---

Ravagers would be a decent and somewhat unique offensive character, and a reasonable offensive complement for melee characters, specially Rogues and Beastmasters.

Druids, who can then use Roots of Vengeance to deal a less crappy damage in PvP, and hit a little harder with their Staff bloodlets, could also use this as secondary class, specially if a specialized Bleed gem (unlike the crappy Roots of Vengeance) is introduced.
---

Ability:Bad Breath? Maybe? User unleashes stinky breath on a foe and causes Poison,Daze,Disease and Blindness for a select period? It worked for final fantasy

Old 03-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #47
Nurvus
Seer's BFF

That would be the Malboro class, but then Glitchless might get sued.

@Jadakriss
Let me get this straight:
- I suggest Ravager, a class that boosts Bleeds, and eventually agree the bonus might be too high, and as such numbers shouldn't be taken too seriously.
- You state that Ravager would be OP regardless, simply because Legendary Pets deal too much damage with their crits (wich apply a bleed of the same amount).
- I then say that Glitchless should fix the Pets damage whether Ravager gets implemented or not, and so that's not really a legitimate concern.
- You accuse me of not accepting criticism, and then say that Legendary Pets are going to get their damage fixed...
... wich means their damage isn't going to be OP anymore...
... wich means your whole argument that Ravager is OP because Legendary Pets are OP, is invalid...
... wich makes you look like an idiot...

Throughout ALL your posts:
- You've been exaggerating the benefit of a simple bleed boost, and ignoring the sacrifices you make to get it.
- You believe that a Bleed boost outweights the benefits from Vampire or Dark Knight.
- You seem to hate BMs.
- You seem to have hated Piercers in the past, but now they're weak enough that you don't care, or you have one yourself.

Last edited by Nurvus; 03-31-2013 at 09:29 PM..

Old 03-31-2013, 11:48 PM   #48
Bren_nerb
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
That would be the Malboro class, but then Glitchless might get sued.
Well only if he chose to call it bad breath and Marlboro class, they probably also have berserker copy written to some degree but I don't think glitchless is that stupid. My suggestion was just based on that idea.

To me .. neither my suggestion or yours for an ability makes sense.. Beserk has always made a player more powerful but unable to think but it's also never been defensive and always offense driven. Wouldn't it make more sense for a Beserker to have temporary fits of rage causing a dramatic rise in strength?

But then if you did that .. it's too similar to weapons master.

What about temp weighted/sharpened melee aura, causing an over powering rabid strength aura for a select period of time?

Last edited by Bren_nerb; 03-31-2013 at 11:55 PM..

Old 04-01-2013, 06:26 AM   #49
Nurvus
Seer's BFF

That's why I called this class Ravager.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:16 AM   #50
Ermighurdz
Rat Slayer

Exsanguinator

(ill be back)

Old 04-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #51
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Like I said, you really don't understand the problem with "beastmasters".. Nerfing the pets would make them practically not worth buying/having.. and nerfing the bleeds they get would make pets severely underpowered compared to other classes.

I have no hard feeling for piercers, other than the fact that they complain and complain about being underpowered.. but like I said, you really don't see Roguetiger or Goreath complaining about it.. or Rath.. or anyone who actually made an investment to get LG weapons. And to be honest, I could careless if they get buffed simply because I have a master for the Hydrafang and maybe more people would invest into it if they got buffed. But like I said, they do have some of the most hybrid procs..

Point is I'm done with this thread it still isn't fitting for the game now, and surely wasn't when BM were super OP when it was suggested.

As I said, congratulations its very creative and the numbers could be changed to fit abit better.. but in the end I personally don't see a point for it.

Old 04-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #52
Bren_nerb
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
So here's my idea - Ravager. EDIT: Lanista, Berserker or Blood Knight
Right, then you understand how easy it is to change a name from Beserker to Ravager or from bad Breath to something else Now we are cooking with gas

Old 09-27-2013, 06:40 AM   #53
Nurvus
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren_nerb View Post
Right, then you understand how easy it is to change a name from Beserker to Ravager or from bad Breath to something else Now we are cooking with gas
It's funny