Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
Forgot?

$ Making Opportunity!
Old 08-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
Adamska

Default $ Making Opportunity!

As many of you know, I am in the process of creating a site for help on multiple topics in Nodiatis, and I have a proposition to help make this a good site. Between now and 8 PM EST, September 4, 2008, all entries that are submitted to me for posting as a guide on Nodiatis.info will be eligible to receive a small amount of Paypal, as a reward for your hard work and dedication. These rewards will start at $4.00 USD Paypal funds and up, and will be deemed worthy by me, on the basis of length, completeness, correct use of english spelling and grammar, uniqueness, and depth. In addition, the best submission that I receive in the time allotted will receive a reward of $50.00USD in paypal funds, or 10 timecards, your choice.

When submitting, you are waiving your rights to the reposting of your work, which may be editted as I see fit.

GOOD LUCK!

And on a side note: I also have work at home opportunities. I can provide all of the materials to start your own business, ask me about more details at dyoutzy@gmail.com

Old 08-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
Ebonflame
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Ebonflame Send a message via Yahoo to Ebonflame

Perhaps the disclaimer should be worded a bit differently. The way it is currently worded implies that the author gives up all rights to the material, whether it is used or not. Also, the way the disclaimer is worded, also would give you the right to edit any material submitted, pass it off as your own material, and the original author would not have any right to be paid for it.

-The Crow

Disclaimer: I shall in no way, shape, or form be responsible for any butthurt you suffer when I put your stupidity on display. If you don't want to be mocked, then don't be an idiot.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
Adamska

Alright then. Let me explain, all authors will be acknowledged, both on the page that the guide is used, and on a special "Contributions" page. Authors will still have the rights to post the guide other places, but so would I; I will be editing guides so that they are up to date, and correct.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #4
Ehlmaris

Personal research/findings/publications disclaimer:

Any information contained in any forum posts, chat statements, or websites (hereafter referred to as "the Information") made by Ehlmaris, Dranath, Indrasil (in-game), Ehlmaris! (on these forums), Ehlmaris (on other forums), Matt Southwell and/or any other aliases, usernames, or nicknames associated with the aforementioned (collectively known as Ehl), are the sole property of Ehl. The Information, so long as it can be deemed helpful to other people, particularly the users of Race War Kingdoms (Race War Kingdoms Free Online RPG - No Downloads Required) and/or Nodiatis (Nodiatis - Free Online Multiplayer RPG), collectively known as Glitchless Games, may be freely used without prior consent so long as said use is for the sole purpose of increasing relevant knowledge of Glitchless Games among the general users of Glitchless Games. All such use must be properly documented and credited prior to use.

Any use of The Information that results in profit in any way, shape, or form must result in appropriate contributions being made to Ehl. Profit includes recognized national currencies, currency used in Glitchless Games, items found in Glitchless Games, acknowledgement of gratitude regarding The Information, and/or a general sense of success, happiness, contentment, charity, and/or any other emotions that may result from providing such information. Upon receiving the aforementioned profit the user of The Information must contact Ehl, disclose all details of the profit including any applicable taxes, and discuss compensation for the utilization of The Information that resulted in the profit.

If The Information is being used for the sole purpose of creating profit, the user must contact Ehl prior to said use and discuss a profit sharing deal. Failure to negotiate an adequate deal will result in denial of usage of The Information.

This disclaimer is not all-inclusive. While several rights are listed, some may not be. For that purpose this disclaimer is not the sole rulebook for use of The Information, and uncertainty should be discussed with Ehl prior to use. This disclaimer is subject to modification at any time. Should it be modified in such a way that a user of The Information would have to pay compensation to Ehl for use of The Information, the user will not be required to pay for retroactive use, but future use will require compensation.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:54 PM   #5
Adamska

Nicely stated Matt, nicely stated. I didn't want to sit down and have to think that all up!

Old 08-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #6
Ebonflame
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Ebonflame Send a message via Yahoo to Ebonflame

The new disclaimer, though a bit more lengthy, is much better, and protects the author of the information from a possible bad faith contract. Not to be a thorn, Adamska, but I have seen far too many people burned by the same type of deal you are offering, Myself being one of them.

-The Crow

Disclaimer: I shall in no way, shape, or form be responsible for any butthurt you suffer when I put your stupidity on display. If you don't want to be mocked, then don't be an idiot.

Old 08-18-2008, 10:22 PM   #7
Adamska

Yea, this deal is legit. Haven't had many submissions yet, so get em rollin!

Old 08-19-2008, 03:59 AM   #8
Raven

ill be sending in some soon

Old 08-19-2008, 07:39 AM   #9
Adamska

K, that's cool.

Old 08-20-2008, 06:37 PM   #10
Ehlmaris

That disclaimer is for my posts so you guys don't just browse the forums for things I've said and add them to your sites... but feel free to base your own disclaimers off of this.

JUST CREDIT EHLMARIS FOR THE DISCLAIMER TEMPLATE.

:P

Old 08-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #11
quorthon

Hmm, sounds like a good idea. Although I don't know enough to be writing guides on Nodiatis, I might be able to help with the site... if you need any help, and if I have the time. With 6 years PHP/MySQL experience you might find my assistance helpful

Old 08-20-2008, 08:51 PM   #12
Adamska

K, that sounds good, right now I might be looking for a graphic designer though

Old 08-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #13
Drakko

Interisting proposition. I think I'll have to pass on that one though.

You all know there is a nodiatis.wikia.com site up and going right? That's always another option as well.

Old 10-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #14
AsylumDreams

well I don't have much yet, but my guild site (one day old) im planning on turning into a database, and you're welcome to reference that.

donations appreciated but not expected :P