Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

clan war epxloit at heavy decumberance
Old 04-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
merapa
Rat Slayer

Wink clan war epxloit at heavy decumberance

1. There is An options to froce few players heavy by loading them with
few dye press or any heavy enaf
so they can be very very heavy ,that they cannot move.

2. Then , ucan clan battle them easy each 15 min easly no need search real foe`s .
and can do it smoothly

3. they wont move ! , bekoz they heavy to be sent to town .

Old 04-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
Murdoc
Boss Hunter

Uh, yeah, thats kinda the point of doing that. sure you can use it for alt clan wars and such and arguably exploit it that way, but with arena now giving dom/terr and such thats kinda out of style...
Boils down to: i can see how you might consider this an exploit, but it really doesnt matter.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:17 AM   #3
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Of course it matters when non-aligned clans are exploiting clan wars to keep their terr/dom. Moving alts every 4 hours is alright, but the decumberance trick is not cool.

Last edited by Hoodrat; 04-22-2013 at 12:25 PM..

Old 04-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #4
NemesisKnight
Gem Pouch Expert

LOL. How was that different from the way Loony got to 5 Million Dom using a gazillion alts after they aligned?

Old 04-22-2013, 11:02 AM   #5
Claudia
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrat View Post
Of course it matters when Merc is exploiting clan wars to keep their terr/dom.
It wasnt exploitable when other clans were doing it and still are and all of a sudden because Merc does it it became massive exploit? The second when gitch said over encumbered CB's wont send people to town i've seen encumbered alts sitting near T2/uste waiting to be killed... Because Merc is the first clan in Nod that managed to pull their wits together and get r6+ runes and without aligment, does it mean we exploit the game? flash news... NO it doesnt... and you're just throwing poop at a clan YOU know nothing about

Old 04-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #6
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

It should be fixed. Everyone used alts yes, but when you use decumberance exploit and /afk the alt, that is just excessive.

NEWS FLASH: Not bashing clan, no need to get defensive, but when you have alt in plain sight 1N of town two, it will be noticed and called out.

Also, I couldn't care less if you CB, but using exploit to keep up terr/dom is not nice.

Last edited by Hoodrat; 04-22-2013 at 11:22 AM..

Old 04-22-2013, 11:24 AM   #7
paulodjohn
Seer's BFF

This has nothing to do with loony, they don't use this tactic to get ahead of others without taking the dive into warring. seems like their is always going to be exploits with clan wars

Old 04-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #8
Master
Boss Hunter

Wtf, why was mercs name even mentioned?

Old 04-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #9
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Wtf, why was mercs name even mentioned?
Because bicep and melee are their alt clans, and these are the characters doing it.

Fix it so that the don't go back to town at the end of a CB thing works with trophy weight only, should somewhat fix the problem for the intended purpose.

Last edited by Hoodrat; 04-22-2013 at 11:42 AM..

Old 04-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #10
Claudia
Rare Collector

Quote:
It should be fixed. Everyone used alts yes, but when you use decumberance exploit and /afk the alt, that is just excessive.

NEWS FLASH: Not bashing clan, no need to get defensive, but when you have alt in plain sight 1N of town two, it will be noticed and called out.

Also, I couldn't care less if you CB, but using exploit to keep up terr/dom is not nice.
Sweets... remove the CB over encumbered going to town and you will have a million people asking to be cb-ed to carry 10K rocks in one go, leave it be and youll just have alts that die every 4 hours... you cant have both! pick one... and you DID bash a clan when you pointed this out only after SYNOD aligned... Jealousy that Merc got to the runes first and unaligned (regardless of the methods used) is powerful in you...

Old 04-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #11
Claudia
Rare Collector

Quote:
Because bicep and melee are their alt clans, and these are the characters doing it.

Fix it so that the don't go back to town at the end of a CB thing works with trophy weight only, should somewhat fix the problem for the intended purpose.
so loading up alts with trophies would be SO much harder then loading them up with 3-4 dye presses... smart hoodie! REALLY smart!

Old 04-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #12
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Who said I was jealous? I congratulated Merc, and also, as Paulo stated, there is no permanant fix, but it will make you work to fill up storage instead of using dye presses.

Also, I did not know SYNOD was doing this also, and I did not make the thread. They probably made it less known than sitting an alt one north of town two.

Was not intended as a "bash," not my fault you took it in that manner. No need to get so defensive !

Last edited by Hoodrat; 04-22-2013 at 11:50 AM..

Old 04-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #13
Claudia
Rare Collector

Quote:
Who said I was jealous? I congratulated Merc, and also, as Paulo stated, there is no permanant fix, but it will make you work to fill up storage instead of using dye presses.

Also, I did not know SYNOD was doing this also, and I did not make the thread. They probably made it less known than sitting an alt one north of town two.

Was not intended as a "bash," not my fault you took it in that manner. No need to get so defensive !
WORK to fill up storage? really? it takes 10 minutes to ovencumber a alt with trophies... REALLY? is that ALL you can say? You lost any shred of respect i had for you... and come to think i liked you

Old 04-22-2013, 11:57 AM   #14
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Lmao is it REALLY that big of a deal that it was used as an example?

I was not aware Merc would take offense to their alt being used to explain the exploit.

If feelings are hurt, I apologize.

For those of you who can't read, this is about the recent decumberance patch, not "alt clan wars" which every clan used.

Last edited by Hoodrat; 04-22-2013 at 12:07 PM..

Old 04-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #15
Murdoc
Boss Hunter

once again. It may be an exploit on a technicality, but it doesnt matter. arena gives tons of dom/terr already and this "exploit" really doesnt add all that much. so what if theyre not aligned and do it. they dont get the benefit of earthscorcher/faithkeeper, so they do more work.
Really, its no big deal, leave it as is and everyones happy. Well, cept for 2 or 3, but theres always gonna be people complaining.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #16
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert

People are going to hate it, but why not just remove all unaligned wars. All unaligned wars are obviously alt wars. If you want the best runes, be the best clan, not just good at beating up punching bags that don't fight back. You want to end war exploits, this is how you do it.

Wishing this would happen,

TechnoBooger

Old 04-22-2013, 01:32 PM   #17
Claudia
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
People are going to hate it, but why not just remove all unaligned wars. All unaligned wars are obviously alt wars. If you want the best runes, be the best clan, not just good at beating up punching bags that don't fight back. You want to end war exploits, this is how you do it.

Wishing this would happen,

TechnoBooger
You are right, people are going to hate it, me first. Why would a clan be forced to align? when in EVER have you heard of a clan having to be forced to align? Get a grip... some people like to farm in peace, not all are "warriors" or "pvp-ers" like you and most of the ppl that are aligned... be serious for once

Old 04-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #18
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixandru View Post
You are right, people are going to hate it, me first. Why would a clan be forced to align? when in EVER have you heard of a clan having to be forced to align? Get a grip... some people like to farm in peace, not all are "warriors" or "pvp-ers" like you and most of the ppl that are aligned... be serious for once
I'm 100% serious. The clan battling system was not implemented with the intention that alt characters would be made to endlessly farm for easy runes.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #19
Claudia
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
I'm 100% serious. The clan battling system was not implemented with the intention that alt characters would be made to endlessly farm for easy runes.
Clan battling lost any purpose or meaning when clans stopped loosing RP or what ever after a clan battle... alt clan wars have been fought since the beginning of clan wars... alignment made it... more lame then ever... and your idea would make it THE worst ever if it was implemented

Old 04-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #20
Boog
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixandru View Post
Clan battling lost any purpose or meaning when clans stopped loosing RP or what ever after a clan battle... alt clan wars have been fought since the beginning of clan wars... alignment made it... more lame then ever... and your idea would make it THE worst ever if it was implemented
As true as what you say may be, it would cut down severely on the methods available for exploiting a game system, which is extremely important. I mean, even the bosses get fixed immediately when they are not working properly and people are given monetary rewards. Why not something that's been broken since day one?