Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
RECOVER | REGISTER

Clone Learning skills?
Old 12-03-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
ejohns0338

Default Clone Learning skills?

What is the status of the "clone learning skills"? Wanted to post in that thread but it is closed.

My alt is lvl 24 and closing in on 25. If there is a definite "No" on the cloning then I can proceed. If it's uncertain then I will stop xping and ... I dunno look for a different game for a bit while I wait. My main is lvl 78 with accel and grinder and no premium. Accel is still on so I can rip through my rt in no time.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
ejohns0338

It's been five days, which is a fair and reasonable amount of time to expect an answer.

I guess I got mine. A yes, no, or hold tight was the answer that I expected, but not answering is a clear and definitive answer as well. It means that you are ignoring the question, don't care, or worst of all haven't read it.

So my response is this. Enough. I'm done.

Been looking for a new game, but honestly Nod is the best character development game out there. Lots of crap to experience before I find a replacement.

It's been a worthwhile trip. Good game, terrible decision making with it.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
Poopooface

Lol pwned again

Old 12-08-2009, 11:08 PM   #4
Menage

you cant xpect the glitchless team to answer each and every question posted in forums.. they get to most of them that matter, and do a dam good job of it in reasonable time.

if ur wantin to quit jus because the team didnt answer this minor question about a minor update (most games dont have creators/developers that respond to u at all), i dont think nod is the right place for ya neways

im sure if it happens, itll happen - and smart players will wait to see the new class abilities (that im sure glitchless is hard at work on makin sure they dont make a class too OP'd like they did whippers) before makin a new alt and usin that new possible option

that's all for this

Old 12-10-2009, 08:35 AM   #5
Kerrlahg
Gem Pouch Expert

Glitchless was asking just to see if there would be significant interest in such an update and to see what kind of objections the player base could come up with. It did not mean that the update would go live the moment discussion was finished. There's a big list of future updates that was being planned and/or considered. If cloning learning skills is deemed appropriate, then it's gonna be added to the bottom of that list (and stay there) until the next major update is planned. See what happens after the end of the year update. Most likely, plans for the next update will be announced shortly thereafter, and THEN it may get worked on.

Don't put your chariot in front of you horse. Have some patience, it's generally one major update at a time with a small coding team. If you're lucky, it may get sneaked in with the next update, but don't hold you're breath. On second thought, hold your breath and see what happens

Old 12-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
Arceneaux

Heh, that's one of the things I love about these forums... you can always expect nice, concise, constructive responses like those above from poopooforbrains. Keep up the good work mate!