Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Arena not fixed
Old 11-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Master
Boss Hunter

Default Arena not fixed

You made it to where you lose less when you lose and all that other fun jolly stuff so that arena would be more fair and not so much dodging... But I can guarantee that almost the whole top 10 is dodging my team when as soon as we all log they stop arenaing or if we are lucky enough to catch 1 team they log off right after

only team in the top 10 that I see more then 1 fight ever will be Usaeagle's team. Now some of them will probably be time zone or what not but even that needs to be fixed in a sense

If the whole top 10 allegedly is Reset server time zone and then you have a team like mine where we can only get on at night time, it is hardly fair that we only get greys to time zone while others climb faster due to being able to fight right at reset..

Again, the teams that are able to fight during our time refuses.

Just my 2 cents for what its worth. This gets old

Old 11-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
Trojan
Seer's BFF

there is no fix for peoples attitude
dont think glitchless can fix arena dodging other than rating decay which is double edged sword

be careful of those alpha nerds !!!

Old 11-19-2013, 08:59 PM   #3
Master
Boss Hunter

yea

Oh well... it is what it is

Old 11-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #4
Freakymagic
Gem Pouch Expert

Yes teams dodge, for teams that cant beat a specific team (my team has yet to beat a team with a healer) its a strategy. Some people may not agree with the strategy but why should my team lose rating when we will get a team that beast us 99% of the time over and over. It doesn't matter if you lose less rating per loss. When all you do is lose when specific teams are on, there no point to be in the que. Yes you have to adapt; however, some things take time to change. When making major changes you have to do what need to stay as high as you can. As to getting just 1 rating per fight. SUCK IT UP. if you don't want to get 1 rating per fight don't make a team trying for #1. You post about how arena is boring with long delay between fights, how people dodging you gets old. If its such a inconvenience to you they why don't you stop?

IMO asking for people to stop dodging you just so you get more rating and have less chance of losing #1 is the same if I asked you to throw match's to my team. Why should my team (or any other team) lose a large chunk of it's rating just to satisfy your ego?

Old 11-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #5
Master
Boss Hunter

Asking me to throw a match? LMFAO!!!!! AHHAAHAHAHAHA MAHAAHAHAH LOL... HELL EFFIN LARIOUS....

Show me a team that I cant beat as of now

Old 11-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #6
Master
Boss Hunter

IF we don't win this season, im willing to bet it will be a loss to a team that we can beat.. which IMO is complete BS... that's all I have to say and wont bother commenting again, not gonna argue on forums it does no good... just like mark twain once said "don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Good day

Old 11-19-2013, 11:37 PM   #7
Freakymagic
Gem Pouch Expert

It's funny, you talk about wanting to bring new players to nod. Then you act like this, its very funny. People like you will drive nod into the ground. I have everything, I can beat anyone, people dodge me and it makes me mad. I say you should deal with it and stop complaining. You call me stupid. THAT is going to keep people playing nod.

Then the "I'm not arguing on forums", Why does it have to be an argument? why cant it be a conversation? Oh, that's right, your incapable of a civilized conversation and you have to make everything said hostile.

Old 11-19-2013, 11:51 PM   #8
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter

Arena dodging has been a strategy for as long as it has been running. Just because now you are the #1 team everyone dodges doesn't make it suddenly unfair. It is a strategy just like using regen or just like having a healer. Deal with it you are not going to change anyone's opinion or their strategy. Consequences of being arguably the most dominate team.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:17 AM   #9
Master
Boss Hunter

Right... Anyway, "glitch" after this season is over for the next seasons can you please think of a way to fix this?

Old 11-20-2013, 12:25 AM   #10
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter

To fix dodging? If that is so shouldn't he just hand out the prizes to the top players and just forgo the arena altogether?

Old 11-20-2013, 12:29 AM   #11
Fatcheeser
Boss Hunter

Soooo no dodging and no time zone strategy to avoid teams that counter your strategy? Let's just forego the entire arena season and make it into a bracket setup. Where you have to play whatever team you draw in an arena bracket. Then you can win without having to play at odd hours and people can't dodge you. That will motivate all the smaller players to... Not play and not bother since they have zero chance.

If anything the "top" players... me included if you want, need to be taken down a peg. The arena, the gold farming, and the trophy farming in Nodiatis is completely out of hand. I'd like to see all the top players knocked back a peg or two just so new people can play. It wasn't very long ago I as new and didn't have MC or BGT or LG armors and the game seemed pretty pointless for a long time. If it wasn't for the fact that I have several friends that also play I would have quit long ago. Game needs to inspire new blood, not destroy it.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:29 AM   #12
Master
Boss Hunter

I don't know the fix...maybe make arena decay more... I don't want it "handed out" I just think that there may be a fix to this and I admit I don't know what the fix is.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:40 AM   #13
Master
Boss Hunter

I agree with you on that freaky... I would be more then happy to be knocked down a pet my self if it meant new blood... But as of now with arena I'm allowed to be frustrated.. You don't get it because it's not happening to you as much as it is us.... It is frustrating and disappointing... I'm not even asking for a change now... I was just pointing something out and stating that I think it needs to be changed. I would like for glitch to think of ways to change the system of arena for the next seasons. Cause at this point to be honesty, I want to be done with it after this season... So there goes even more teams for others that they won't get to arena against next season seems how I make up 3 teams. Many others have quit nod all together because of arena and others who just don't bother. Arena is what keeps me in nod and im about done with it as well unless something is changed... And I give 2 ****s about me being in the number 1 spot.... A lg weapon doesn't appeal to me much, it's about the fun and challenge for me and niƱo longer get that because instead of people trying they just leave q.

I'm also getting tired of people thinking I'm crying when ever I post something ... Usually when I post something it's because i vented in clan with many others who agree and I am the one who posts on many behalf's.

Arena especially this season is frustrating to say the least.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:47 AM   #14
Master
Boss Hunter

Sorry about the typos... I switched to my Mobil cause I was heading home and it happens lol

Old 11-20-2013, 03:24 AM   #15
grumblychunk
Crab Defiler

if its ' all about the challenge ' as you so put it, why not form an inexperienced team and try to win arena that way instead of forming the most powerful team in arena. surely a challenge is to win something against the odds..... just my opinion!!

Old 11-20-2013, 05:34 AM   #16
Killda
Boss Hunter

not dodging here ... we're just on at different hours.
our play time is already limited, and we also face a lot of greys in arena ...
gaining 1-2 ratings per fight ... we suck it up and try to grind more ratings.

but dodging can happen when you're stuck in a loop with a team you only loose to... if you only get that team ... then there is no point queuing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Mobs are dumb.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:44 AM   #17
Froth
Gem Pouch Expert

he offered to fix it and we all said no a long time ago with matching teams in the and having a set time to be there or just loose are you going to take vacation time to win in arena. and come compete in youre time slot . i recall no one likeing this and dodgings is a reall strat and its working as well. the best team shall not win the team with the best strat. you could be dodging causee you done play other times does everyone have to play youre time slot.
this is working as intended.

please dont take this as the wrong way or get bent over this.

this is the season that areana was broken and lead to a lot mor problems than dodgers.

Old 11-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
Glitchless
Administrator

It's an international game. You can't really complain about dodging when admittedly your team is only willing to play at a very specific time period. There's no magical way to ensure everyone plays everyone else when different teams can only log on at vastly different times. That being said, that is exactly what the final rush week is for. Those who are willing to grind hard that final week can make it very difficult for any team to purposefully dodge them with hardcore dedication. We will be announcing the rush week ahead of time as promised, which means soon.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #19
jacenty
Crab Defiler

It's nothing new, same happend to many ppl before.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #20
Master
Boss Hunter

I understand glitch.. I'm just venting in frustration. Please pay no attention to my rants